main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Celebration Tee Order Thread...DEADLINE for Order 4/12/15 @ 3 PM **Final Artwork posted**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by gra-co_o_hun, Mar 31, 2015.

1. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
  2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Not sure that's up to you to decide for someone when all avenues haven't been traveled.

QueenHighMistress can you contact Mel? I can take a ride out there or meet up with her if you need me to.

3. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    My $ are my decision. End of story.

I can text Mel, and if she's not going to be around soon, that would be awesome if you have the time.

4. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I'm sorry Anita. The only thing I can attest to is the the count was correct when I left the shop. If You recall, I checked specifically for the sizing when You asked me to look into it and I made sure that the manufacturer had them in stock so I know it was ordered. :(

5. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I pulled the purchase order for KJM here and all 4 XXXL, based off the sheet in this thread, were ordered and received so someone has Anita's shirt. I'm perplexed that everyone who ordered a shirt or bought a shirt can't just look at their shirt sizes and see if it's correct. I will make it up to You somehow Anita, whether it's the next shirt or it's found. [face_sigh]

6. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Mel had one XXXL that's the green color that wasn't hers and got it to Kim. So next time I see Kim, I'll get it from her, and we're fine. No worries.

he-guy and AuttyBot like this.
  7. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Yay!!!!!!!

AuttyBot likes this.
  8. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    YES! Alright! Hot Damn! [face_clown][face_dancing][face_love][face_party]:)[face_monkey]

9. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Hopefully there will be no more unpleasantness directed my way anymore.

10. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I don't believe I was directing it any one individual JT. I just knew that it was done and asked The Group to look at their shirts. It's important to Me that everyone is satisfied. I do take Customer Service kinda seriously. I think anyone Who spend $22 on a product they purchased and didn't receive, would make anyone frustrated.

Not to mention such an AWESOME design! ;) [face_monkey]

11. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    I don't believe he's talking about you, gra-co_o_hun. I believe he's talking about me.

12. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    oh. I'm just glad that You will have your shirt Anita. I can be a bit ditzy when it comes to numbers so I got worried that I dropped the ball and started investigating to make sure I didn't. I am the one who handed out shirts at the hotel that night so it could have been my fault for giving the wrong one. [face_nail_biting]

13. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    It's fine, Cory. Any unpleasantness he thinks he's experienced has little to do with this shirt business, anyway. I wasn't upset, I just wanted to know which direction I should pursue, which Kim helped me with. And it's all good. :D

he-guy likes this.
  14. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I still have some unclaimed XXLs available if anyone is interested in that size.

QueenHighMistress likes this.