main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive rnlaing:updated 11/7 SLAVE LEIA and CLONE tattoo pin up art.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JM_Reider_Undasey, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Although I'm not saying much different than anyone else, I still had to comment on your "Unfinished" Jedi. I'm with everyone else, that's unfinished? It's a thing of beauty as it is, be sure to keep it saved in that form too, I'd love to see it along side the finished one when it's done. Impressive stuff, keep it up! Show more! :D

2. JM_Reider_Undasey

JM_Reider_Undasey Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    lol, thank you. Im working on more stuff at this very moment ;)

3. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Woah! :eek: That's just beautiful! I agree with Basement, please keep it saved. It's just stunning and the colors...just wow!

BIG, big =D= !

4. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
  5. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    two new pieces
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/jangodrawing.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/boba.jpg

bump for the update

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    JM, I am never, ever going to grow tired of looking at and admiring your work--in pencils, markers or digital, it's all soooo goooood!! These latest are no exception: the Jango piece looks like a comic or book cover, with the beautiful portrait, the helmeted figure and the Mandalorian standard...just gorgeous, with great shading and the sensation of really looking into the drawing. The Boba Fett piece has the same feel, and I just love the way you've circled him with the ion trail from Slave I--it's a wonderful way to pull all the elements together! Just awesome! And it's so great to see some of the pencil versions, too--your skills with graphite are exceptional! Great, great additions!

FF

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You are too good, JM. I'm really enjoying these latest Fett pieces - especially Jango. Excellent composition and I love the line work going on. All of your drawings have a sense of movement and it's something I've come to identify as your style. Keep up the great work and I'll be eagerly awaiting more! ;)

8. Daenna

Daenna Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2006
    That Boba Fett is awesome, so expressive, you made feelings visible through the helmet. Great work!

9. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    thank you guys so much for all the feedback!

10. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Very nice Fett-work! (Fett-work? That's my word of the day evidently!) I really like your work on the helmets especially. They're very sharp and well proportioned. As FalconFan said, any medium you se is great stuff. Keep it up!

11. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    just an update for everyone concerning the picture signage. It didnt happen. when i got to the park, the cut off line for tem was already filled (they fast pass it. Number 594834 of why C III was better than SW weekends). I was ok with that though. I just realy wanted to see him. I saw him three times, and i managed a front row seat to the interview with Jeremy, Temuera, and Rick McCallum (rick talked about the TV show and Indy 4, also got asked a question about darth plagius and anakins creation, though he didnt answer it. Sneaky, that rick). At any rate, im madly in love with Tem, have been since i saw Ep 2. When he was walking off stage and just screamed out "I LOVE YOU!" He turned, scanned the group of seats, found me with my large, round, adoring eyes ;P , pointed, grinned and waved. To which i literally MELTED IN MY CHAIR. it was a fangirl moment, i'm aloud to have a couple.
    So the new mission is to get him to sign something at C 4. If he shows up...he sooo better. I <3 him.
    that was my little ramble concerning those two pieces of artwork, how they remained unsigned, but yesterday was still one of the coolest friggin days ever ^_-

12. Todan

Todan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006

JM Reider Udasey your work is rely getting better and better since the last time i had a look, keep it up you are rely good

PS what do you use to color your pic's in they look amazing ,get back to me

Todan [face_hypnotized] =D= [face_thinking] [face_alien_1]

13. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    im running photoshop 6

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's really a neat story. Too bad about getting the drawing signed, but you never know when you'll run into him again at conventions or something. I wish you luck with that in the future. I guess the major thing is that you actually got to see the man, so that's a bit thing in itself. That's more than I can say about any SW celebrity. :p

15. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    lol, so true, i just wanted to get a gander. i saw him at C III, but i was a chicken **** and didnt go up. nervous. THis time i strolled into star wars weekends prepared to make an ass of myself. I was blowing kisses at stormtroopers, winking, making kissy faces. it was great.
    so when i saw him , i was fully prepared to declare my love for him openly ;P. GAWD i love him!

16. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    You are a very talented artist. I confess your pictures make me what to read the story behind them!

17. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    well they certaintly have stories, but as i got deep into writing them, i got derailed by drawing them. I am my own worst enemy. ;P

18. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/iambobafett.jpg

bump for update

19. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Nice Fetts! I met Tem Morrison at Collectormania last year here in the UK. I got there quite early so there wasn't much of a line (about 15 people). Got his autograph and a friend took a pic of me with him. (I returned the favor for her). I also met Jeremy Bulloch a couple of years ago at Memorabilia and got his autograph and some pics as well as a signed copy of his book. Both of them are very nice!

20. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Ooooo!! What a great coloring of that Boba piece, JM!! I love the colors, and the way you've "flared" the glow of the exhaust off his shoulder armor! This is wonderful--and *jealous* that you got to meet Morrison! How cool is that!? :D Superb job with this! =D=

FF

21. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    thanks you guys. update for comic cover

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/cover.jpg

22. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Gawd!! That looks fabulous, JM!! =D= I can't get over the amazing detail you include in your drawings--and both women's faces are sooo expressive!! =D= This is a wonderful "tease" (as it should be, to draw in the reader!) to the story--and a big thanks for sharing the work in the initial phases: it's great to see the evolution of a finished, polished cover piece from the wonderful sketch that starts it all! Well done--and can't wait to see how it finishes!

FF

23. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    thanks FF!

this is the colored version
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/restoration.jpg

24. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    :eek:=D=

WOW!! That looks SOO great!! =D= Great colors, very cohesive--and I'm just loving the looks on the two women's faces--so expressive and "right there!" Excellent work JM!

And a big DOH! for not noticing until now your sig: "What the hell is an aluminum falcon!?" ROTFL!!! I laughed for a good 10 minutes over that! Great great stuff all around!

FF :p

25. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    thank ya, FF. Now i just need to write the story and have accompanying illustrations.

i appreciate all the feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.