main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Rogue And Goddess: K/J In Fanfic - New Stuff Soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Hi I've started a Kyp and Jaina fic, can it be added in!

Title: Peace At Last
    Author: PHGS Weyr
    Timeframe: Post Swarm War AU
    Characters: K/J J/TK H/L L/M J/T
    Genre: Humor/Romance/Mush
    Summary: Well? Basically Jaina and Kyp get drunk, which reveals feelings then a proposal oh and there?s a bad guy trying to make a mess of it?
    http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?brd=10477&topic=27531946&page=1

This is my first non bennela fic!

PHGS Weyr

2. Lanta

Lanta Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2007

This is my first post in the thread, so lets cover all bases:

1. Discussion.

I really really love the Kyp/Jaina pairing. I also like Jaina/Jag, but then I've never been a "one 'ship per character" kind of girl, I like the diversity. I can't stand Zekk, though.

I just like the way Kyp & Jaina relate to each other... they understand each other, perhaps better than anybody else really. It annoys me that they haven't spent time together in anywhere near enough SW books.

2. My fic.

I've just posted my first K/J fic, Send Her Victorious. AU, 9563 words. Summary: "In a galaxy where the Solo family rule, Kyp meets someone who has been missing for a long time."

3. Plot bunnies.

I would love to see a fic focusing on Kyp as Jaina's manservant in Rebel Dream / Rebel Stand. I don't think I've seen one yet & it has such potential.

They travel together either forward in time, or to an AU, where Jaina's on the dark side. Possibly Dark Journey related, or maybe a universe where all her family's raised by Vader...

What if Jaina had been forced into becoming Queen of Hapes?

I'd also like to see some true hurt/comfort fics. They're so common in other fandoms, and so far I haven't really seen any Jaina ones (though please do point them out to me if they are any). By which I mean, Jaina is badly hurt in some way (injured, tortured by the Vong, emotional pain, whatever) & Kyp comforts her.

3. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I have a hurt/comfort 'fic where Jaina is permanently blinded and Kyp comforts her, an AU from "Balance Point". But it's on a semi-permanent hiatus.

In honour of the new year, I think we need a new challenge. I've got an idea for one; if it solidifies, I'll post it.

Dana

4. Lanta

Lanta Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2007

Really? Can you point me to it, please?

5. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    It's called "A Little Faith". It didn't progress very far before I got stuck; I'm intending to go back and finish it, I just haven't got around to it yet with all my other projects.

Oh, I've also got "All That I've Been Living For" that's Jaina/hurt!Kyp (but that one's sad), and . . . "From What I've Seen" which is a one-shot Kyp/hurt!Jaina. Most of the time, it's not the main focus of the story, just part of it, if I do write something like that.

Dana

6. Lanta

Lanta Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2007

Thanks - but you messed up your first two links ;)

7. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    *facepalm* Thanks. I do more HTML than board code, so it was instinct to use /a to turn off the link. It's fixed now.

Dana

8. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Unlocking and upping. New discussion stuff coming soon!

9. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Hurray!!

love, marybeth

10. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Uppers!

love, m

11. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Looks like this place is kinda dead, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.