main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Rogue And Goddess: K/J In Fanfic - New Stuff Soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    just giving this a big UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

we need another challenge too!!!! it's been awhile since we've seen anything K/J on this board.

meg

2. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Hey all...just want to give K/J a BIG up.[face_dancing] There are so many good reads right now.=D= Maybe we could have a celebration of some sorts to get the word out how great the Rogue and Goddess are together.[face_love] Like best lines or moments challenge? [face_idea] Less than 2 months till LOTF comes out and we find out what direction K/J may take. Oh the madness[face_worried]

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I feel guilty--I wrote a k/j, but it was very not mushy!

4. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    does K/J always have to be mushy????? i mean as long as there together than what's the problem:D?

and in response to LOTF, I have a feeling that we won't be seeing K/J together, at all.

I heard some speculation that doesn't sit too well for them but at least I have my fanfic!!!!!!!!

just out of curiousity, why don't you write PRINCESSCAMBRIA?

meg

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, i decided to have Kyp come to get Jaina's answer to luke's ultimatum and it ends up with him flat on his back. Very ishan.

6. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    I happen to love mush a lot, especially K/J (you can just feel the heat):* But what I really enjoy the most is the path to it, the banter, the games, the passive/aggressive behavior these two have. I like the danceo_O Don't feel guilty for not having mush though. I also like it when Kyp tells it like it is to Jaina even if it leads to force slaps or pushes[face_beatup] As for the question about why I choose not to write, I have never had the nerve really[face_blush] I have 3 lil ones under foot and have to sneak time just to read8-} I'm a better mechanic than driver if you get my drift:)

7. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    ok seriously that story, Ish, sounds great. If it hasn't been posted you should post it and if it has how bout providing a link!!!!!!

and i agree, i love seeing Kyp and Jaina bantering, it usually makes for a funny story...everyone seems to think that Kyp/Jaina has to be mush but i disagree...as long as they interact together it usually makes for a good story line.
    like i was just thinking, say Kyp and Jaina are just talking, none of the sexual tension, no other man for jaina, no other woman for kyp...just plain old friendship, maybe a little bantering or the passive/aggressive behavior...now THAT would make for a good story!!!!

and i understand about the kids and not writing...i feel like i'm working 24/7 as it is now, i can't imagine having three kids to boot...but it's good that you have reading to take you mind away for a little bit!

meg

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
  9. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    We need a new challange...

-A[face_coffee]

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Indeed we do, to put some life into this thread again. Any ideas?

11. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    i have a few, but i didn't want to post them. didn't know if it was allowed.

meg

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    We should pm dantana or mia. They'd probably give ideas/approval.

13. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    If you guys have challenge ideas, please PM them to me. :)

And really, guys, you should all go over to KAJSU's message board and join! We've got 89 members, but no one's posting right now, and it's depressing! We K/Jers should, you know, stick together. Hey, it's why I created the site in the first place!

Dana

14. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    *Hangs head in shame*

I'm very guilty of lurking instead of posting at the KAJSU site! I go every other day but haven't posted in months!

I agree a new challenge is needed! :)

15. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    KAJSU, is wonderfull... and we do need to post there, but the J/Zers are taking over the boards... we need a challange just to be able to get more K/J up,

i'm feeling depressed right now, who's with me?!

-A

16. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I agree...We do need a challange...Now that I've written a few I'm not afraid of them...I was really intending to write one for the last challage but I was to afraid to....LOL

Anywho...I think we do need to stick together no matter what LOTF does to K/J. We know that the really belong together even if Profic doesn't...

Force...I've started to read J/Js [face_sick] because there just aren't enough K/J out there...At least I know that pairing would acutally take a miracle to come back to life in Profic...And I like Jag's Chissiness better than Zekk...

FL @};-

17. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    Hello...anyone home...sets out trail of chocolate kyppie's to attract K/Jer's home to thread[face_whistling]

While waiting, thinks hard about a new idea for a challenge...[face_thinking]

Oh well...I could always set out that sticky paper:p

18. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    I'm here...

=P~ cocolate Kyppies!!! YES...

I think we all need to hike over to KAJSU and request a new challange there... cause Dana would then have to give us one... and she also checks there more often...

(and yeah FL... haven the same issue)
    -A[face_coffee]

19. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    DI I think you are correct...Although, I'm tickled pink to see Dana posting on her fics again...:)

Yay!!! If the Queen of K/J is back on the boards maybe some of the others will pop in too...:D

I just read a new story by JediPrincessSolo....So, maybe we have hope...

FL @};-

20. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    i think we have hope...lately i've seen a resurggence of K/J stories on the boards and not just old ones...there's a few new one's too!!!!!!

i know this is a fanfic thread but what's going on with Kyp in profic...i just got 'Legacy' about two days ago and i'm already 150 pages into the book and there's still no mention of Kyp...i'm tempted to look ahead to see if he's mentioed at all!!!!!!

What's Going On?????????????????????????

he can't be dead and he can't of left...him and Jaina are supposed to get together before the end of the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i'm done ranting! here's hoping for a challenge soon!

meg

21. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    Check KAJSU... we've found 2 mentions of him... one was K/J... you have to look hard

-A[face_coffee]

22. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    ah SWEET!!!!!!!! i'll have to go over there tomorrow...sorry can't today i got this really annoying plot bunny for a challenge stuck in my head...something about Jacen and Ben on vacation...i thought i'd throw K/J in for good measure...and since i rarely like the fic if there not in it!:D

meg

23. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    So happy to see you guys[face_dancing] Yippie for K/Jer's=D= I'm glad you found the chocolate Kyppies.

I've been reading through the K/J Index. The Index is awesome, thank you Dana et al, but needs to be updated with new author's and new stories from K/J Master's and Apprentices alike. So don't forget to send your work over to the Index as well as at KAJSU. Atta boy/girl to those that have been doing so already.

And there needs to be more reviews. Kind of a daunting task given so many great stories. Where does one begin? There's only just a handful done. Does anyone really care?

DI...Thanks for sending a message to Dana at KAJSU about another challenge. Hopefully you'll have one real soon, because I need more K/J stories to read:D [face_batting]. It's going to be a long summer.

I guess I've designated myself as the K/J cheerleader since I'm not a writer and want to read more wonderful K/J.[face_love]...

So I will give the first author who updates their stories at the K/J Index and KAJSU a Kyppie doll in Summer attire. Hummm...does Kyp wear swim trunks or a speedo? You decide.;)

Katie:cool:

24. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I do need to update the index here, but part of me feels like it isn't really worth it because I don't care much for this environment anymore. I've been putting a lot of work into KAJSU, a lot of work, and only a handful of you are posting over there. Why should I devote more energy to this place when it doesn't make me happy, and the place that does, you guys don't visit?

Dana

25. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    You should post a challenge. I would love to write one!!!!!

Oh and I joined the K/J site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.