main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Ronin for a Day: An OOC thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 4, 2021.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Bumping because I should have put my OOC here, and not in the Resource thread.

But either way, I anticipate that the game will start with a flashback, so be prepared...

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    It was supposed to be the dawn of the third age. So the Empire had decreed, and so the word was spread throughout the lands.

Only the Second Age, with the terrors it had birthed did not die as easily as the edicts declared.

3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Sees the initial tags, reads it. Sighs, chuckling, Maldael wandering off to look at crushed wildflowers as the others go to fight. :p

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    chuckles drily

This will be a short prologue, my friends.

5. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Grins...

Oh boy, fun fun fun. Stopping the damned Dark Lords, at the expense of so much.

6. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I have actually wrote the initial post, but wanted to do this Prologue to set into context any of your relationships in the future (if any). Not all of the tags set twenty years after Corbos are combos, so it had the potential to be confusing.

So yes, @Kurisan, I will need your mother initially, apologies!

7. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    No problem. How much do you need? If just a name... let’s go with Tiona Kareen. Mirialan Jedi Knight.

She can’t be killed at Corbos as that conflicts with Aki’s age. So how about she survives, disillusioned, retires and goes into hiding with like-minded Jedi. Akiko is born.

Then the hidden community is tracked down and wiped out by [unknown force] and Akiko is taken away to join the shinosa gumi.

8. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    [face_hypnotized] Okay. Hmm. I am so going to have to wait for other 'trusted' loyal retainers. Not sure how to respond in this instance. The leader and retainers are nebulous and little surprised a droid is listed in their ranks, although the droid will take it in stride.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Things are desperate. ;)

And perfect, @Kurisan.

Strictly speaking none of you can die at Corbos, but its a formative event so I'm having a go. ;)

10. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Welp... I guess peeps know that Nin was a Dark Jedi lol... dun dun dun... :p

Looks at @Kurisan's CS...

Gets a neato burrito idea.
    Hmm.... maybe... this is going to be interesting

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Demands to be the 'unknown' doing the required wiping-out for....err....story purposes!! ( also to build that nifty rep ) lol.

It helps build the kunoichi force user's character. Right?

So, yeah. Stuck at work, acting thirtsty for this game. Five more agonizing hours to go.

Sent from Dagobah System

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  12. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    W00T!

Post up! Super hyped.

I'm more than happy to wait for the goodness you will bring @greyjedi125... :D

13. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Oh jeez, @Mitth_Fisto, now I can no longer see your droid appearing like anything other than Roz from Monsters Inc, with those last two lines

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
  15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
  16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  17. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    OMG I got @Shadowsun again!

"And Sarathai runs AWAAAAY..."

Oh wait wrong game lolol.

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  19. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Glances up from notes,

And the giant serpent ate the rest of what Aboleth and Nyubis were looking for, making them spend the rest of the game chasing it. :p

20. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Syn’s baby is just so cute I want to cuddle it.

Oh, don’t let it touch you, by the by.

22. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    If we're not supposed to touch it then was it the upthrust of soil that threw us all around or did it touch us to do so?

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Upthrust of soil and sand, yup.

24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Shakes out his long hair, digs a nail into the long, pointed parts of his ears to get all the sand out.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Exactly. Tee hee!