main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Charity Premiere Roll Call

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    eh de, i want the 150 dollars one, but i cant pay u asap. how?

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    How early can you pay?

Will contact Singapore Film Society to confirmed if there are great and accessible seats still around just in case.

3. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, this is relatively the good news I had received from Singapore Children Charity:

No problem - there'll be enough tickets and we can ensure that the seats are good ones.

We don't physically have the tickets yet, but I expect to receive them soon. Will let you know the moment they're here. Meanwhile, do keep me posted on the number of people.

So there is still a little time for some to dig their coin bank or reconfirmed if they do need to get the tickets. ;)

4. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Yo, DE! I'm still waiting for the necessary details to pay ya... Do keep me posted! Thank you... = )

5. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Ops! :p Let me find my bank book first lah to get the full infos. ;) Just that with the ease of ATM Card, I dumped mine anywhere in my room.

6. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey DE,

I also need your payment details for funds transfer.
    I am confirmed getting a ticket for this event.

Cheers,
    JediJean

7. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    hmm, next next saturday?? thats when i getting my money from hazel. so how?

8. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    It doesn't make sense that news of this charity preimere is not known to the public.

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    In case you didn't read this thread properly, as I had stated previously, BOTH society currently have no plan to sell the tickets over the counter so no point having an ads in the mass media.

It WAS announced to the public at the Midnight Sale of the SW Toys through the distrubution of a nice, big A4 size cardboard pamplet.

Both society are taking the assumption that with the increase in ticket price, ONLY SW Fans will be interested in attending. And they knows that there is a network of SW forums and mailing lists and fanforce that can get the news speads about how to get the tickets to those interested, especially that Singapore SW Fans are divided due to interest (general or collectibles only or mixed) or age barrier and various other reasons.

Even then, those who are interested and can afford it seems to be a very small fraction of those who will not pay even half the priced asked for.

10. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Makes me wonder if it's going to be a half-filled event. For AOTC, it was almost full!

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, they shouldn't had increased the priced so much in the first place. :(

Then again, they might just fill up the empty spaces with kids from the Children Society or their benefiters or their staffs and contributors.

12. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey Eagle,

Any news on the Premier tics? When can I pass the money to you and all that? Awaiting your reply with bated anticipation.

Cheers
    Crovus

13. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Yes... Same here... Can't we pay you first?

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    DarthCrovus, are you meeting me somewhere and paying me by Cash or doing Fund Transfer? If the later, I'll PM you once you confirm your mode of payment. ;)

Rest, I had PM you the infos. ;)

Will poke the Rep from Singapore Film Society again to ask wherther the tickets are ready for purchase or not. He promised to e-mail me to notify once he's ready to sell the tickets which was 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

15. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    oh de, msg me when u get news from that guy. I'm definitely buying the tickets. no free tickets for me. busted again

16. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey Eagle,

I can do a fund transfer no probs. Let me know. Thanks.

17. chakster

chakster Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Hey everybody!

Like Kenneth, I'm also amazed I actually remembered my password after so long. :p

I splurged abit too much on my costume for this year so will have to pass for the charity premiere but please count me, my wife and about 4 more friends to dress up and join you guys on May 19...or isit 21.

May the Force Be With Us ALL!!! Woohoo...

Chakster

18. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Welcome back, Chakster

Looks this time it'll be a reunion of long-time members as well as new ones.

:)

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Welcome back, Shawn! :)

Oh ya, YOU'RE GETTING WHAT I BEEN WANTING TO GET FOR SO LONG. :_| :_|

20. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey Chakster!!!

Welcome back!
    Vader's back in da house... whoo-hoo!
    You are both most welcome to join us, and your friends too... we'll keep you posted... this is gonna be soooo much fun! :p

Cheers,
    JediJean

21. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Welcome back, chakster. Looking forward to seeing you in costume again ;)

DE - please let me know when the charity premiere tickets are available and the details (time, place, etc.) when you get news. Thanks. :)

22. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Latest infos on the tickets:

Delivery of tickets is expected at the end of this week - so, to save time,I can start processing your order now. Let me know the exact number......how you'd like to pay, and whether you'd prefer to have the tickets sent to you or to collect them yourself.

So, PLEASE confirm wherther you're interested in getting the tickets or not ASAP so I can give the Rep the amount of tickets needed. For some people's sake ;) will let the deadline of payment be around May 1st. Sorry, it's a lot of money per person and I've no proper source of income rite now so I can't pay on your behalf first. :(

1. Darth Crovus
    2. GetzJedi
    3. JediJean
    4. Sidious_101

All those who want to pay through Fund Transfer, please notify me so I can PM you my Bank Account Infos.

Late comers (aka those who want to buy AFTER I had gotten the tickets in my hand) will have to buy the tickets on their own from either the Singapore Children's Society or Singapore Film Society.

The Full Infos again:

DATE: 16th May 2005, Monday
    TIME: 9pm onwards
    GUEST OF HONOR: President S R Nathan & Mrs Nathan
    PRICE: $150 (35mm), $180 (Digital) & $300 (Gold Class)
    (We are going for the $150 ticket

23. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    welcome back shawn! wait a min, is he the same shawn at the aotc 2002 hasbro competition?? If yes, than great! old memories still lingers in my mind...

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub, yub Commander! ;) Shawn was the Vader at that Contest.

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Current list and those interested please add on to it:

1. Darth Crovus
    2. GetzJedi
    3. JediJean
    4. Sidious_101
    5. Darth_Eagle
    6. Nick
    7. Faiz
    8. JaZzYjaZZ(?)