main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Charity Premiere Roll Call

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Heh heh... My and Yazid will be pulling off the Jedi Mind Trick once again.

2. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    hehe, be prepared to get disapointed.

3. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Haha, disappointed then nevermind lor, at least we get to hang around with the cool people. :p

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Well, at least you'd have watched the movie already, way earlier than the rest. For free, too.

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Just make sure I get my Annie that nite. :p

6. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey guys!

Can you feel it? The excitement in the air!!! Gosh I'm so excited!
    I'm gonna get my hair done tomorrow. And my costume in at the tailor's with a promise it will be done on Monday. I hope it turns out ok. *cross fingers! Spent a fortune on it already. =(

Anyways, what's the plan for Monday guys?
    I'll be changing in the office and heading down there dressed up already. Don't wanna be carry a bag when I'm in Jedi gear. =) Might be a little after 7, anticipate guys in office wanting to take pictures and all. So who's the contact person and where you guys having dinner?

Cheers!

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    How early can everyone else make it? I suggest we eat dinner early at around 6:30, then get ready our costumes. Of course if you want to come in costume directly, it's fine as well.

Only 3 days more!

:)

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Aaaaarrrrrhhhhh!!!!! :_| Hope I can finish my costume for Mon in time! :_| And I bet it's gonna look far, far away from the Original but then again, I might be the first in the world to wear it to a Premiere with still a good amount of accuracy tho' barely 50% IMHO. Maybe I'll come in Snow Bunny Padme just in case if the shop finish the AOTC White Battlesuit in time tomolo.

JediJean, think you can put together again your White Battlesuit in time for Mon? Hopefully I can finish the Cape and Gloves (only left to add the trimmings) and get the boots by Mon, so you could borrow the Cape & Gloves if you want. ;)

Oh! If coming later than the assigned Meeting Time, just SMS or call any of us to ask where we are. :)

9. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey DE,

Looks like I may be going boots shopping after all this weekend... don't think I can get the other suit you recommended to me the other day when we met at Raffles City... 'cos even if I did get it, I don't think it would be ready in time.

Ooooh, i dunno... Padme is in conflict right now... she's torn... to be or not to be... **gosh, am so in character i wanna kill myself sometimes... LOL!**

10. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey guys,

Ok I hate to be sounding like a naggy grandmother, but is there a plan tomorrow? Like what time to what time where you guys will be and such? Itinery?

Also is there a contact person who those of us are coming late or lost can contact?

Sorry once again, it's just 12 hours away and i just can't cap my excitement! =p

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    hmm, he has a point, i understand ur enthusiasm, i watched it already and I'm STILL excited.

12. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    YOU'VE WATCHED IT?!?!?!?!?!

WHERE?!?!?!?!

13. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    lucasfilm private screening i think (thanks to reno)

14. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Thanks to Reno, me, Yazid and DE got to watch the Lucasfilms and Fox Studios Private Screening...

15. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    WT*
    NOT FAIR
    HOW COME I NEVER GOT TO GO!?

anyway anyone has a spare jedi outfit to lend? =\

16. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Faiz... Need costume, and the tickets are privately given... Hence, private screening...

17. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    well, ok, i can understand that. anyway wats the plan for tmr!? and anyone got costume to lend? =\

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Xeno, you forgot other people from here like Desmond. ;)

Okay, most of us seems to be at GV around 6.30pm so just SMS me or anyone who is also going once you reach GV Grand. Will be fooling around near the theater by 7.45pm. :D

19. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Who's Desmond? :p

Anyway, DE, Xeno & Yazid, you guys looked good in your Jedi gear yesterday... Too bad, the Dark Side scores in Ep 3... [face_peace]

20. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Didn't quite manage to go boots shopping this weekend... was resting up with a sudden flu... so Padme won't be making an appearance tonite at the Premiere... am lucky to be well enough to even attend the Premiere tonite! :)

So DE, don't need to bring anything for me... I will just bring along my camera to finish the film inside, and I may just bring along a little surprise thingie... but we'll see how that goes, eh?? ;)

21. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Desmond, great stuff man ! But sadly, you're partially wrong. The Dark Side wins, but me and Master Yoda survived... :D

22. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Arrrrhhhh!!! I'm not happy with my planned Padme Gown so maybe if I quickly sew on the fake fur/feather trimmings and start wearing my other White Boots, I might just come in her other grab. :(

See those coming today later! ;)

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Only a few hours to watched ROTS for the first time! (For most of us at least). This is gonna be a night to remember.

:)

24. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Where the rest of you man? Didn't use Force Speed to get home? Guess I'm the first one home than.

The Force is strong in this one *evil grinz*

25. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Sorry that I didn't managed to get to know most of you who turned up... Had to guard my Lord... [face_tired]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.