main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY ROTS Collector thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Plastic, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Plastic

Darth_Plastic Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2002
    I am starting a thread about collecting items for the new movies. Post in this thread weather it is toy related, fast food related items, food items, magazines, bedding, t-shirts, ect....

One thing I have noticed for all you TV Guide fans out there, we are not getting the Star Wars covers in our area. We have the special Derby cover in our area. Howerever you can order all 6 covers from TV guide's website if you want them.

EL Edit: Unlocking and unstickying.

2. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Yeah, that really stinks, but for $20 I guess it's not too bad to have to order them. I just wish I could have ordered specific covers rather than the whole set!

3. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Considering one of the covers were only availiable to subscribers only and through buying the set.

4. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    Figure-wise, what are people missing? My dad (of all people) has them up to #42. As far as I know, the only thing that's out now that I still want is the Vader on the operating table thing.

5. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    I'm still missing the AT-TE gunner, but I've seen the other figures in that same wave.

6. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I've heard that all the figures up to 41-44 are out. I know I am missing AT-TE gunner #38, and 41 through 44. I am also missing Vader on the table too.

7. shivelycore

shivelycore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    I havent seen vader on the operating table at all that sounds cool.

my girlfriend wants the 2 female jedi 12 inch figures but we couldnt even find them at C3.

8. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I haven't seen the two next 12" figures in the store yet. I did see them at the Brian's toy booth for $50 each at C3. I am sure it is a matter of time before they will be appearing on the selves.

9. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Yeah, I saw those too. They were WAAAY to expensive! They should turn up eventually in the regular stores.

10. jedilucass

jedilucass Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2002
    Just if anyone wants one to trade our not, I've got an extra lava vader from target.

While standing in line at c3, I talked to a guy who heard from somewhere that they are intending to come out with a 12" padme, and two more action figures... anyone else hear anything?

~Laura

11. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    I heard a rumor that they were going to do a new Obi-Wan, but so far I haven't seen anything concrete on any new 12" figures. Probably won't see anything new until late summer.

12. MasterJediTiger

MasterJediTiger Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I need a lava vader, a AT-TE gunner, clone commander, and a destroyer droid.

13. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    As of yesterday, the Target in New Albany had quite a few of the Vaders on the operating table. I didn't buy one though, it kind of gives me the creeps. I am however looking for Kit Fisto. I've seen him before but didn't get him becuase we had one from AOTC. But since then I've discovered that he has gone AWOL from our collection.

14. jangofett47102

jangofett47102 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    I need a Lava Vader. OH, also, I searched all over my little town today for the new Time magazine with Vader on the cover. Looks like I might have to go to Waldenbooks.

15. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I got my son the Nickelodeon magazine with Chewbacca and Tarfful on the front cover. Okay, okay, it was really for me too.

16. historyfolks

historyfolks Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    Question about figure numbering:

A couple of days ago I purchased Figure Number 40 (forget which one it was & it's at home now). The checklist that comes with all the larger Hasbro items says that particular figure is Number 44. Anyone else run into this?

17. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I believe the early lists were numbered wrong in the booklets. I think the numbering on the poster that Hasbro was giving away, also found in the last Insider has the correct numbering scheme. I also believed a couple of the figures were renamed , such as #34, was changed from ARC 170 pilot to clone pilot.

18. heehaw138

heehaw138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2003
    Anyone tried Attacktix?
    me and some guys at work have been playing them during lunch in one of the conference rooms.
    its a blast.

19. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I've been torn about giving them a try. They look like they are pretty fun, but I don't really care about the sculpts. I also am scared I might get addicted, like I did with Heroclix a few years ago and there will go all my savings.

20. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    Yeah, I've been tempted to try Attactix as well...the "buy a starter, get a booster free" thing at Toys R Us is a pretty sweet deal. I've heard from several people that it's pretty fun, and the demos at C3 looked like people were having a good time playing.

21. heehaw138

heehaw138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2003
    yes, it is addictive and i am sure i look silly carrying a bag of them around the office.

i am also starting to get addicted to this dang pirates game with the cardboard ships....

22. MasterJediTiger

MasterJediTiger Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    target has the ariel clone trooper. Just got it- This'll shock you all- I opened it.

Expecting the clone trooper to have the head of jango fett, but instead it had a round white ball for a head. Kinda reminds me of spaceballs. [face_laugh]

23. DarthBud

DarthBud Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Anyone know where to get Unleashed Vader? I don't care if its from ROTS or the old one. I just collect Sith figures and that's the only one I don't have.

24. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Oooh, your best bet on an Unleashed Vader is Ebay. It came out quite a while ago and was pretty hard to find back then.

25. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I know they released the Unleashed Vader without removable helment on the new card before Christmas. I seen it in the stores a couple of months ago. I haven't seen it in a while. You might want to try the Walmarts they seem to have a big supply of unleashed figures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.