main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY ROTS Collector thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Plastic, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Plastic

Darth_Plastic Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2002
    I have only seen 3 of wave 3. A couple Yoda's, a couple of Poggle the Lessers, and a couple of Sun Fac's, not much else. Still Searching for the Utapaun clone, Scortch and the Weequay jedi. Hopefully this is isn't the trend for the rest of the year. I really want some of wave 4 and 5.

2. MasterJediTiger

MasterJediTiger Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Panini - Europe - Star Wars Stickers and Album - 1977

If anyone can find this album I would more than greatly appreciate it.

You see, my brother has mine and I wants it back.:mad:

This was my first experience in collecting star wars. I used to go and get the stickers from a shop in germany for $.10 when I was 8years old. AFB-Air Force Brat.

My brother now has selective memories of what is his and what is mine. I figure that between my parents and my brother I was lucky to get out of my parents house with the collections I had as a boy. :_|

3. jedimastercheetah

jedimastercheetah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Thanks for the info on the R2-D2Tater. It will be out to late for Rusty's birthday in April but a late birthday present sounds good!

4. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Russ,

I found the Anakin Transformer today at the Target on Dixie.

5. MasterJediTiger

MasterJediTiger Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Yeah, I picked up Anakin at Meijers the other day. I like both of my fighters. Ob1 and Ani. I liked that they made them like robot versions. Anakin has a black arm on his right side and a scar under his eye.

They remind me of bill and ted's bogus journey. When evil ted and evil bill tried to take over their lives. Then bill and ted built robot versions of themselves with the help of station. Yes, I liked bill and ted, for the simple fact that it was all pointless in the end and also funny.

Have you seen the metal versions of Darth Vader or Boba Fett? They are cool, but I can't collect them yet. The helmets remove and they come in their own display cases. =P~Cool.

6. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I have both the Vader and Bobs Die-cast figures. They both look great in the packageing, but after opening Vader, I was disappointed in the sculpt of Vader's head under the Mask. I still haven't open Boba yet.

7. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I saw the die-cast Vader last week and thought he looked pretty impressive. I haven't bought anything Star Wars in a while now. Just waiting for the Clone Wars gunship to come out.

8. shivelycore

shivelycore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    I would love to get my hands on the republic commando figure but it's looking less and less likely that will happen.

9. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I gave up finding the figure in the "wild", so I had to break down and order a case of figures from Entertainment Earth.

10. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I actually saw Scorch today. He's packing with the new Coruscant wave, which started showing up this morning. I saw Foul Moudama, Holo Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Lushros Dofine.

If anybody needs a Scorch, let me know.

11. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    Dude seriously hook up the scorch if you can. I work not far from where you do as it is sir.

12. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    I was at TRU on Shelbyville RD today as a guy was opening a case and happened to get a Utapau Trooper. Still on the look out for Scorch.

13. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Man, I don't think I've seen a single figure from that wave yet!

Stupid Hasbro.

14. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I found one Utapau Trooper Saturday at TRU on Dixie, but no signs of any other wave 4 figures, a couple of Yodas, Poggles and Sun Facs from wave 3.

Really the only wave I have seen with any consistency was wave 1 and a few characters from wave 2.

15. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah, we were completely wiped out for a few days there, and then we got in the Sarlacc and Hoth waves back in. ???

16. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    I had forgotten they were making a Cody until I got that trooper yesterday. So I still need him and Scorch.

17. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    I have Cody!

18. jedimastercheetah

jedimastercheetah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Has anyone seen the R2D2 Tater? I still havn't seen one anywhere.

19. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I got mine online. Haven't seen any in the stores yet.

20. jedimomchandra

Mar 26, 2005
    Well, I've been picking up stuff here and there over the past few months. Still haven't come across Cody yet. And then a kid down the street found Scorch at Walgreens! The hubby even bought me a new Chewie for Mother's Day. I picked up my favorite so far today, Farm Boy Luke. I love that one!

21. yoda1973

yoda1973 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2006
    I don't think so

22. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    I finally picked up a Scorch at Target on Wesport just a few minutes ago.

I saw the AT AT about a montha go but passed as I figured they would ride the shelves for a couple weeks due to price. Guess I was wrong on that one.

23. jedimomchandra

Mar 26, 2005
    I never even saw the AT-AT! That would have been a fun addition to our collection. I was always so jealous that my cousin had one when we were little. All I got was the AT-ST!

24. shivelycore

Jul 20, 2002
    The AT-AT appears to have been a TRU exclusive.

25. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I haven't seen the AT-AT either. I hit TRU pretty frequently. I am still searching for the new Dagobah X-wing with swamp snake. I have seen the new exclusive TIE fighter though. It is like the Target exclusive from last year only painted a smoke grey color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.