main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Postcards

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Wow, it's amazing how fast those Star Wars postcards can disappear...even though there was only Yoda postcards left, even though the librarians stashed it at some dark corner, even though there are not many people living in the in my area who actually go to the library...

2. jollyskeleton

jollyskeleton Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    hello,
    i've managed to track down 2 more designs in large quantities. they are at bedok library(near the toilet) the designs are clone trooper and the obi-wan versus anakin postcards. does anyone know where to find the others besides mace?

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    The earlier designs are probably 'out of stock'. You know what I mean. But if you're coming to any of the events, I can pass to you any postcards that you might need. PM me if you need any.

:)

4. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey I know you guys are giving away some of the postcards. Would love if I could get the Mac Windu one? Perhaps a few please, wouldn't mind trading them. I currently have Vader, Yoda and General G.

Could also offer to those who don't have, but my quantity is limited. Don't have that many to begin with. PM me!
    =)

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Don't worry, except for Yoda, I got lots of postcards at hand. ;)

Hopefully I can try getting them into a full set.

The cinema near my place had been botak for over a week now :_| but gotten a new source. Just need #7 later this week plus Yoda and I got a good amount of sets to offer. ;)

If there is a large amount of #5 & #6 needed, please SMS me quickly so I can run to my new source and hopefully it got the amount needed left still. :D

6. jollyskeleton

May 3, 2005
    What is 5 and 6? Which design is & gonna be? where is your source?

7. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Wow.. I've tried looking for them at cineleisure, but all I found were Kingdon of Heaven ones.. *sigh* Does anyone know if Tampines GV has any? (I'm kinda new here..eek!)

8. jollyskeleton

May 3, 2005
    Tampines GV had Mace. but that was when the postcards first released. Not sure if they are still there though.

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    #1 Vader
    #2 Mace Windu
    #3 General Grevious
    #4 Yoda
    #5 Anakin vs Obi-Wan
    #6 Clone Trooper
    #7 ?? (Movie Poster? Another character?)

10. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey Guys, be aware that there's actually a 2 different prints of the clone trooper post card. The earlier version is a darker shade of blue, as for the later version there is actaully a small white patch located on the top left hand side of the post card, might be a print error but the blue looks abit saturated as well.

11. InCogNiToFan

InCogNiToFan Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Saw the white patches top left corner.. it is actually laceration on the paper. Think maybe the postcard printer roller defective, the patches are identical in every card ...

Have not check the blue saturation difference yet. Will take a closer look tonight..

#3 Grievous should be the correct spelling? ;)

12. YODA_APPRENTICE

YODA_APPRENTICE Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    Hmm... anyone has extra yoda? I dont seem to be able to find it at all? :(

13. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    i have a yoda. lets trade

14. YODA_APPRENTICE

YODA_APPRENTICE Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    sorry! Can't trade postcards, Yazid... i dun have any postcards. :( Still trying my luck.... at various locations...

15. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    YODA_APPRENTICE - I can keep one Yoda for you, but you'll have to be coming to one of our events or meetings for me to give it to you.

16. InCogNiToFan

May 11, 2002
    Sorry, I checked and I don't have any "white patch" clone trooper card. So cannot compare.

17. RisingAdela

RisingAdela Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2001
    Hi all =)
    I currently only have 5 Clone Troppers [Including ones with the white patches at the top left hand corner] and 5 Anakin and Obi-Wan dueling. I would love to trade. XD [Especially for Kingdom of Heaven postcards. I've been searching everywhere for it.] These were taken from the Eng Wah Cinema at West Mall. Although the stocks there are running low as my friend took quite a nice tidy amount for me and my sister. [20 each to be exact]. However, it is true that they replenish it or rather, ask the people to bring down new stocks of it on Monday. I'm not too sure if it applies to other cinemas.
    The GV cinema at Tiong Bahru Plaza is useless. They don't give out Star Wars postcards to patrons.

18. jollyskeleton

May 3, 2005
    Is #7 out yet? What design is it. Anyone have excess Vaders, Yodas and Grievious to spare?

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    jollyskeleton - How many are you looking for?

Postcard #7 is the movie poster. It might be out today.

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Thur and it's no sight at the several places I went to today; frankly all are still botak. :(

21. jollyskeleton

May 3, 2005
    I went on a great search today, all the sites which i found my previous cards are totally barren. sigh

22. InCogNiToFan

May 11, 2002
    The 7th card is out .. finally

23. jollyskeleton

May 3, 2005
    Yeah, I grabbed some while queuing at cathay yesterday for the yoda poster :) oh yeah, since i haven't met any of you before, were any one of you at cathay yesterday near the front of the queue since i was there?

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yazid was there. ;) I came much later and met them at Long John Silver. :p

25. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    yup i was there. lined up just after the line stands are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.