main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ROTS Scoreboard: how many times have you seen it in cinemas?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by wmgan, May 30, 2005.

?

ROTS Scoreboard: how many times have you seen it in cinemas?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Once is enough. If I want to watch it again, there's always the DVD.

9.1%
  2. Twice. That's the bare minimum!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Three time's the charm.

18.2%
  4. 4 or 5.

40.9%
  5. 6-8

27.3%
  6. 9+

4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Xeno> Dey, digital in cineleisure is like taken off? Tried going there today but they only have digital mada-sonotStarWars-car! >=(

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Only a pathetic three times for me. So far. I will... watch... more...

3. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    2. :( But once was free with free popcorn and a coke!

4. jedinik

jedinik Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    So far 3 times(very very sad) but aiming for more. NONE OF MY FRIENDS WANT TO WATCH IT WITH ME IM SOOO ANGRY! Not even my family wants to watch it again. I feel like such a reject. Hmrph. When the DVD comes out I shall take revenge!

5. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in the "You know you're obsessed with Star Wars" thread... but hey, we "obsessed people" are actually willing to go watch Star Wars movies alone, even if no one else is willing to watch it with us... where's your faith in the Force?? LOL! :p

The only reason why I haven't done it yet is that my work week is crazy, and I've been spending my weekends with all you crazed Star Wars fans!! haha! :p

6. jedinik

jedinik Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Yeah im 14.... Unlike some I have a reputation at school to keep up here! Im not a loner haha. :) Nahh im jokin. Il force ppl to watch it with me. The thing im gonna miss most about watching it in the cinema is the scrolling titles at the beginning!:( I CANT COPE ANYMORE!

7. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    JediJean>> heheheh tell me about it! So far, with the exception of once, and when watching it with you guys, it's pretty much by myself. Then the people around me will like notice I'm mouthing the words and think i'm weird. ;p

nik>Reputation? Reputation you say? Ego is the pathway to the Dark Side. =p

And what's wrong with watching it alone? Watching it alone = loner? Hmmmmm well I guess that makes me a loner than, not bad what, haven't you watched the old westerns? The hero is always the loner, riding off solo into the sunset. Man that's cool. I could only wish! ;p

*as the wind picks up, throwing Crovus' robes in the air, a sort of dance with the wind. He takes one last glance backwards, with a single tear running down his cheek, the devastation, the pain, the blood. His eyes slowly closing, "why oh why must they drive me to such a dark place. Why?!" He kept repeating to himself in his head. He turns and walks off into the sunset, never to be seen again, the last Jedi in the universe and the last Sith.

*rolls credits

Hahahah sia lah! can be fanfilm script sia!

8. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    It's true that watching a movie is an individual thing, no matter how many people you actually go to the cinema with. But when you go with others that you know, you can also discuss about the movie later, which I guess is what most people want.

:)

9. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    jedinik - I'm free to watch it with you if you feel like such a loner. :p Sigh, no more digital... Must go GV marina then...

10. DARTHCLANDESTINE

DARTHCLANDESTINE Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    Seen it 3 times. Was going for the 4th but couldn't due to unforseen circumstances. Im trying to watch it again if it permits and many once more. Have to take leave though :(. Family not interested. :_|

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Jedinick, if u need company,i'm for it. I wana watch it again also.

12. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    I generally enjoy watching movies alone, but I almost never watch a movie alone a second time (at least not in the cinema, that is). The only exception so far is The Phantom of the Opera, I think - I watched it the second and third times alone. Somehow, there is a kind of joy in sharing a movie you've already seen (whether alone or not) with someone else who hasn't - as has been the case with ROTS.

13. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Phantom of the opera was nice! hehe even though there are complains that emmy bein not as good as sarah(well wad do u expect) i still enjoyed the movie :p

14. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    All the singers weren't that good... Phantom went out of tune a few times, but the orchestra was good, as was the artistry on the whole.

15. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    I'd say that everything wrong with the movie has to do with the Phantom himself - bad singing, too good-looking - in short, wrong casting! Furthermore, the make-up was really disappointing. Just a couple of scars on your face and you have to go hiding from the world? Jeez, get a life! But being a Phan of everything Phantom (from the novel to the musical to several other incarnations, ESPECIALLY Susan Kay's novel "Phantom"), I enjoyed the movie anyway. And, like ROTS, it's one movie I had been waiting almost my whole lifetime to see. (I haven't had the chance to see it live yet.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.