main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~ RPF 2021 Christmas / Awards After Party! ~

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    RPF 2021 Christmas / Awards After Party!

It is a warm summer night as the transports set down by the pier. Boats lined up to take the guests from the Palace side of the Solleu River over to the island overlooking the falls.

The venue:

Broadberry Meadow island - Theed

The pier on the island brings guest to the promenade that follows the length of the eastern bank, at the mid section leads up to the central rotunda.

Guest could follow the path further to explore the immaculate gardens and the overlook at the cliff’s edge.

The rotunda houses a space for a banquet. The bar is completely stocked up. The staff there are bustling away at preparing the seafood, the game, and all manner of feasts for the guests as the boats start to dock.

The upper level offers 360° observation views of Theed. The grand city lights reflect and sparkling off the winding forked Solleu River, which passes on either side of the island. The Royal Palace and Palace grounds at one opposing bank of the river while the officer’s club house and plasma generator buildings on the other... and of course views of the island’s gardens, the waterfalls and the western plains beyond.
    [​IMG]

As the first boat kissed the pier, two figures stepped off ahead of the crew setting up the gangway.

One dressed in a formal gown for such an auspicious evening while the other... more for riding a cycle through the country.

“Certainly a nice location...” Nat remarked as she adjust her earpiece and looked to her partner. “...shall we?”

Logan looked around and had to refrain from patting his pockets to find a cigar. He was sure all these...celebrities...would turn up their noses at that. He chuckled, "We shall."

He began to move up the pier toward the rotunda a short distance away, feeling the guests trailing behind him.

As they drew near, they could see a string of white lights decorating the outside of the rotunda. Amongst the branches of the trees, Nat spotted some illuminated snowflake.

“It’s looking a bit festive.” Nat gestured with her head at the ornaments as they followed the curved path up to the building. “Especially for what feels like a summer evening. Are we sure the ‘blue guy’ gave us the right place?”

One eyebrow arched at the decorations, "This is looking less like an after party locale and more like someone's Christmas party locale." He replied a bit sardonically.

“The venue is beautiful. As long as there’s an open bar, I’m happy with it.” Nat commented dryly.

Stepped out from the main entrance was a silver protocol droid.

“Good evening, Sir-“ The droid tilted it’s head as though to give Logan a funny look before looking to Nat. “and Madam. Welcome to the.. R.P.F. Christmas Party.”

At that, Logan let out a laugh. He pulled out the cigar he'd been considering, one claw snicking out to spark on the marble and light it. "Nat...seems someone's in the wrong place and not sure it's us..." he drawled.

The angle of the droid’s head made it look aghast at the method to which Logan had lit his cigar - or to his remark.

“We’re here for the RPF Awards After Party.” Nat stated as she looked beyond the droid to the entrance. There were no guests inside yet. She glanced over her shoulder to the pier as the boats unloaded more guests. “We’ve been told that this is the place. Would you like to be the one to disappoint them?”

“I-I-I best check the logs. It has to be a mistake.”

Logan's hand turned, knuckles toward the monkey suit, claw still extended. "Yeah, you do that..."

The silver protocol droid tottered back to the entrance and checked the terminal. Nat followed close behind. The droid’s head did a double take at the display then looked to them. The way it’s head tilted suggested it was giving them a funny look.

“All my stars... Forgive me, I believe there has been a grave error.” The droid looked to them. “Your R.P.F. Awards Party is here but it wasn’t there a moment ago. Oh, what to do.”

“What any gracious host should do,” Nat answered. “Welcome us in.”

"Now..." Logan agreed with Nat, looming from even his short height.

How to participate:

This is chance for everyone from the RPF multiverse to interact and mingle for the Holiday season / after the awards ceremony. Giving a taste of the Southern Hemisphere with it set on a summer night.

Just sign the guestbook when you enter.

The aim is relaxation. For yourself (or your characters) to unwind.

Open to everyone. No CS is required to participate. Come as one either yourself or IC as one of your RPG characters.

If you pick your RPG Character just do a small guest book entry with your first post:
    Guestbook Entry
    Name:
    RPG:

Just a reminder to hold onto your trophies. We aren’t responsible if some go missing... or taken. Be on the look out for a certain Nosaurian that goes by the name of Zephyr Trillo.

Special thanks to @darthbernael for reprising the role of Logan :)

Shadowsun, Sarge, greyjedi125 and 4 others like this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Guestbook Entry
    Name: Jafar
    RPG: Disney, somewhere or other

Name: Xigbar
    RPG: Kingdom Hearts, somewhere or other

Name: The Master of Masters

RPG: All of them

Posts to come...

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Guestbook entry:
    Name:
    “Nat”
    RPG: Seasonal Disney Game

Guestbook entry:
    Name:
    Logan
    RPG: Seasonal Disney Game

~OOC~ Special thanks to @darthbernael for providing Logan :)

Nat has just encouraged Logan to ‘mingle’.

“Go, t’is the season to knock back a few. Dance with someone pretty and maybe Cupid’s bow will get you lucky for a night?” She gave him an encouraging smile. “It be good to unwind and forget everything for a moment.”

Logan chuckled, "With all these stiffs? There aren't enough beers here for that." He shrugged, "Don't scare the normies too much, Nat." He tapped out the ash from his cigar on the marble floor before sauntering off, heading toward the alcohol.

“Where’s the fun in that?” She winked as she collected another glass and then turned to mingle with the others.
    [​IMG]
    A departing chuckle reached her, as he disappeared into the crowd of well dressed people, most moving out of the way of the small but bull-like man as he walked in a straight line toward the drinks.

Weaving through a cluster of guests as graceful as a ballerina, Nat side stepped a large, smartly dressed, red humanoid with horns, along with a beautiful lady beside him. Shifting her balance, Nat avoided spilling the drinks as her hip connected with another passing by her. Pivoting on her heels, she turned sharply, then stopped face-to-face with them.

A man, handsome face though he looked familiar. She knew him from somewhere earlier.... Finnefrael or something like that? It was one of the nominees for ‘Most Likeable’?

“Hey, Sailor,” Nat gave him a coy look and offered him the other glass. “You look familiar.”

TAG: @darthbernael - (mentions for @Sarge, @Mistress_Renata and other Black Sheep if they desire :) )

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Guestbook Entry

Name: Admiral Tiber Ordwgal
    RPG: Hidden Temple.

Name: Zephyr Trillo
    RPG: Black Sheep

Name: Captain Cassell Wystari
    RPG: Black Sheep.

Name: Colonel Zara Crischa Ordwgal
    RPG: Hidden Temple

Thanks guys! Lots of fun! @darthbernael @Corellian_Outrider

Zara felt like she was home again, it’d been a while since she’d attended a formal reception as this was, a long while. The war had managed to give her back her narrow waist and she was able to fit back into the gown she’d worn for her first wedding, the one held on Luxrel. She tightened her grip on Tiber’s arm, a little nervous she looked around at the delightfully lit room leaning to him. “This is magical.” She whispered with a smile.

Tiber had let Zara convince him to wear his uniform, but he'd gone with the Phoenix Company one, with very few awards. He leaned his head against hers, "It is beautiful, even better with you here." He whispered back.

She smirked, giving her head a shake but having given up on denying his compliments a long time ago, said nothing about it, choosing to counter it. "Says you, I can't leave you here, I'll come back and find you remarried dressed like that!" She looked over to see the woman she'd met back stage and presented and award with. He needed a warning, "watch out, this is the woman I told you about, the one who claims to be my grandmother?" Zara plastered on a smile at the woman.

Tiber knew when to fake a smile, as Zara was doing. "That's not the one who got teased by the walking tree, was it?" He whispered again.

She turned to him, “teased?” She was confused, he’d failed to tell her a story. “Didn’t he present with the ……..former Queen of Bakura. Gpa’s …….late wife?” She gave her head a shake, her one free long lekku twitching, this time line blurring confused her no end.

He chuckled, "My mistake, I wasn't concentrating much on the ceremony. Mostly because I kept having a lekku curling around my shoulders, like now." He looked at the woman again, "Yeah, different woman."

Zara indicated with her head, "the Nosaurian."

Tiber tilted his head, he remembered that Zara, well her mother, had such friends, although they'd not met before.

By the bar, Cassell placed a hand on Zephyr’s shoulder as she informed him of the new arrivals. “Allow me the first approach, please.”

He collected two stems of champagne and approached the couple. Inclining his head to the purple Twi’lek and presented her and her partner a glass.

“Many apologies for earlier. I hope this helps with the ‘I owe you’.” Cassell said to Zara. “Allow me to introduce myself properly. Captain Cassell Wystari of the Valkyria.”

Tiber took the glass, glancing at Zara, "Ahhh, the uniform, that's why. I'm Admiral Tiber Ordwgal and my wife, Colonel Zara Crischa Ordwgal. But your comment tells me you both met before."

Cassell cocked his head at the name Orgwgal.

“Admiral..” Cassell smartly saluted. “Err.. yes, backstage of the awards, in between presentations.”

Zara gently pushed her husband’s side after taking the glass. "We're all off duty here, right?"

Tiber chuckled, "What...he started it..."

Zara grinned, "Just Zara here, no titles." She sipped her drink, the bubbles tickling her nose.

“Then I’ll insist you call me Cassell.” Cassell chuckled. He felt a tug at his elbow and looked down to see Zephyr at his side. “You were supposed to wait by the bar.”

“I was bored! They wouldn’t let me behind the bar.” Zephyr threw her hands up into the air. “So sue me.”

Cassell gave the couple an apologetic look. “Zephyr Trillo, meet-“

“My granddaughter.” Zephyr finished

Zara frowned, "not sure how that works, I'm sorry." She shot Tiber a confused look before looking down to the woman.

Tiber's eyebrows shot up at the Nosaurian's words, "Grandmother? Ummm, Z, am I missing something here?" he asked, teasingly.

“You are the child of Amber Tehanis? Are you not?” Zephyr asked.

Cassell closed his eyes and shook his head.

That was unexpected. "Well, yes, adopted of course." Zara responded haltingly, "but she is an orphan herself and has no family, that I know of."

Tiber sipped at his drink, trying hard not to chuckle, "Your family is much more extensive than you told me, love."

"It's much more extensive than I knew, apparently!" Zara declared in confusion. "Can you explain this to me please......Zephyr is it?"

“You got my name right.” Zephyr answered. “The Amber I know is younger than you right now. Bit older than a hatchling. She needed a mother and she became my ‘Pussycat’”

Cassell held up a hand and whispered “term of endearment... I think.”

"Oh," was all Zara could manage, "so,....did you both serve with my mother? She has told me of her time with the Rebellion, well some of it." Zara frowned, "does that mean you're his Grand-mother-in-law?" She indicated to Tiber.

Tiber almost snorted champagne from his nose at the question. As he recovered, "Wait..." He glanced at Cassell, "You recognized my name, and you said you knew Amber from the Rebellion days. That means..." he glanced around the space, noting his uncle in the distance, "you know my uncle."

“Captain Ordwgal currently serves aboard as crew for the Valkyria.” Cassell answered. “We’ve been working on a side... err... vintage project.”

Tiber did snort champagne this time, "Ummm, this could be awkward then," he gestured where his uncle and some redheaded woman were talking, "He's just over there, enjoying a whisky, if I'm right."

Zara rolled her eyes, “and the time line confusion just got worse. Glad this doesn’t affect our lives!”

Tiber chuckled, "Not sure if these two want to go have a talk with him, someone who knows their future."

“Doesn’t knowing one’s future affects the future?” Cassell arched a brow

Zara shrugged, "I was under the impression nothing here affected anything, and we won't remember this, but he may not know you exist, you could be a shock to him love, in that uniform as well! I think you out rank him!"

Tiber hadn't thought of the fact that he would outrank his uncle when he was younger. Or that his uncle at that age wouldn't know who he was. However,...the resemblance may cause issue and many questions.

“Bah!” Zephyr snorted. “Life is too short. Go for it. Grab it by the-“

“Zephyr.” Cassell warned.

“Tail. I was going to say tail.” Zephyr pouted, as best a Nosaurian could with their beaked mouth. “See what I have to put up with?”

Zara smirked. "Honesty?" She asked.

Tiber gently stroked one lekku, "Z, something tells me she's felt your mother's teasing before so not sure we'll top that."

“Forgive me for intruding...” Cassell interrupted. “If Captain Ordwgal is your uncle... whom is your father-in-law?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Zephyr remarked and shook her head.

Tiber glanced over at Zara, "Ummm, well, spoilers...." he muttered at her look.

“Is that your aunt over there?’ Zephyr pointed across the space to where some members of the Sheep were. A red haired lady was handing a drink to Finnefrael .

"I don't think so........" Zara didn't know who the woman was, she didn't know many of her mother’s friends from the past. "I think we should avoid them for now, so tell us Cassell, what is the Valkyria?"

No Tags here unless you want to jump at us.

5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Guestbook Entry
    Name: Kayn 'Karaoke King' Balzroth [face_devil]
    RPG: Black Sheep

A luscious little red-head in a tight little dress took evasive action and neatly avoided a collision with Kayn. And didn't even spill her drinks. That one's got some skills, for a human, he thought as he surveyed the room. This was definitely a target-rich environment.

His mis-matched eyes widened in surprise and he started to move in another direction, but suddenly stopped. That's not the purple Twi'lek I'm looking for. Move along.

Hey, there's a karaoke machine! And no line for it yet. Let's get this party rolling!

He checked that his purple tuxedo was straight and grabbed the microphone.

"Good evening, all you happy winners and all you also-rans and consolation prizes as well! It's time to celebrate our good fortune and/or drown our sorrows, so let's do both, and do it with feeling! I'd like to start us off with a traditional Life Day carol of my people, I suspect most of you know it, so join in and let's raise the roof! It goes a little something like this."

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Guestbook Entry

Name: Anaxagore
    RPG: The Saga of the Ryujin

[​IMG]

As soon as his eyes had healed, Anaxagore had gone out into the busy city streets of Othos, looking for the famous armorer, Argus. The preeminent blacksmith had been tasked with forging his new armor, undoubtedly alongside many others, especially now that a war was upon them all. However, it was most strange that he could not find hide or hair of the imposing man- not him or his smithy.

Perplexed, the young warrior-protector was about to ask one of the armored guards, when his sense of smell was quite literally assaulted by the aroma of irresistible culinary delights.

Anaxagore turned immediately, captivated by what he sensed, his gustatory response obliterating all other concerns. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, his mind quickly supplying images of what he could almost taste. The Ryujin suddenly found himself smiling openly, his feet already responding to his wishes as they moved his body, who trailed after his nose.

In short order, the dark haired warrior found himself in a different part of the city, this was an area he did not recognize at all. Was this still Othos? The answer hardly mattered - as his stomach reminded him with a growl.

Anaxagore placed a hand over his abdomen as if urging it to quiet down and not embarrass him in public. It was true that he was partial to foods served at banquets rather than taverns, but a traveler couldn’t afford to be picky. Aside from that, the scenery that greeted him was quite breathtaking as well, almost as breathtaking as the food he had yet to encounter.

Composing himself, since he was now in public, Anaxagore followed the beckoning aromas as he made his way to a nearby pier where he boarded a boat that took him across the river. The journey was pleasant, but thankfully short. Upon arriving at his destination, he was greeted quite warmly and cordially by...er...someone?. So!! It was true. There was a banquet after all!

Anaxagore lifted a finger to ask a question, but instead received a pen and was made to sign a guestbook, which he did. That done, he turned to inquire for some information, but was distracted by the sight of a magnificent display of delicious platters that now beckoned to him. Steel-grey eyes bulged in surprise as he smiled in delight at the sumptuous sight. A child-like chuckle escaped his lips despite himself.

Now looking to his surroundings, he saw servers serving, attendants attending, dancers dancing and guests milling about, all arrayed in their best attires. It was all so very grand, just like the orchestral music. No one had noticed him ( at least that he could tell ). All he had to do was walk over to the table and begin to serve himself- at which point he could...indulge. Easy. ( Everyone knew that a Ryujin possessed a 'healthy' appetite. )

Rubbing his hands together and smacking his lips, Anaxagore took a step, his eyes already selecting which delectable portions he would consume. Then his eyes trailed to the bar, and the beauteous red head with a drink in her hands…which caused him to stop in his tracks and raise an eyebrow.

'Wait…what?....who....’

His stomach growled its objection in a vain attempt to unfreeze his mind, almost as if to say: ‘But what about the food!?’

Tag: No one yet, anyone who notices [face_tee_hee] ( maybe @Shadowsun, @Ktala, @Mitth_Fisto, @galactic-vagabond422 , @The Jedi in the Pumas @Sinrebirth ,@Corellian_Outrider )

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  7. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Guestbook Entry
    Name:
    The Patriarch
    RPG: It's complicated. Outside Time but also The Calm Before the Storm, Genesis Gate, The Saga of the Ryujin, Ronin: The Curse of Qalydon, Dark Reach I: An Order Remade, Dark Reach II: The Storm of One, Twilight of the Force III, The Final Game: A Story of Selenia, Marvel Heroes: A New Breed, The Yakuza: Territory War, For All Mankind.

[​IMG]
    The tall, silver-haired man watched the proceedings with great interest. His hand came up crafting a pen from seemingly nothing as he signed his 'name' into the guestbook entry. He breathed in quietly his head tilted in quiet thought, his dark green clothing shifting ever so slightly as wafted into the sky, his calm golden-colored eyes taking in its beauty.

He watched with a neutral gaze at the joyous island, the happiness of it seemingly baked into its being. His eyes hovered to the central river, seeing the waters flow and roil in their seemingly random and yet guided movement. A shift of his eyes, now viewing the movements of sharp and flowing dancers, echoing the rhythmic patterns of the water. All things in nature flowed in such a way. Flowing in their guided path, what would be experienced as random but when viewed from up here... there was an order to it. A simplicity in its beauty. In its preordained, predetermined outcome. Such was a beautiful thing to the Patriarch.

He wondered for a brief moment if he would make an appearance.

What a question! There was no doubt he would show up, he practically lived for these things. And then something caught the Patriarch's eye, a man with dark, flowing hair his presence ever so vaguely familiar.

The Patriarch floated down, making his way to greet the man who seemed ever so distracted. A tap of his shoulder as a small spark of electricity bounced between the two, barely even perceptible.

"Greetings Anaxagore, you seem ever so lost..."

TAG: @greyjedi125

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Guestbook Entry
    Name:
    Mitth_Fisto, AKA . . .if you know you know :p
    RPG:
    So, so, so, so many.

A shimmering form stepped off of the gondola and made his way to the festivities. It was on his way that he spotted two individuals that he was surprised to see. Knowing his temporary blessing for the evening he knew any character that saw him would see the corresponding RPG character.

So to Anaxagor he was Ne'tar in look and sound, to Patriach. . .well he wasn't sure. Either he would be Dha'tra a shadowy wraith or Dunkeel a large clothing averse lizard. Or maybe a half dozen other possibilities abounded! Its a mystery worth any risk. Perhaps a weird amalgam of both? Or a coruscating alternating view of any and all that he knew? It was worth the risk just to see what could be seen in the others eyes or how he responded! Oh, just the new anticipation made his signing in and the trouble of plane shifting worth it all!

With a mischievous grin he sauntered up to the pair, barely containing the urge to do a little skip and heel click. "Good day fine gents! Glad you could make it to the festivities!"

TAG: @Shadowsun , @greyjedi125 , @any

9. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Guestbook Entry:
    Name:
    Lady Delfina "Delfi" Belmont of Duxford
    RPG: The Encroaching Madness

Name: Maxime "Max" Pallas
    RPG: Black Sheep Squadron

Max sighed, looking around the room. She'd managed to avoid being shanghaied into attending the awards ceremony, and especially after the traitor Lou Gray was a nominee. Worse, the creature had won! She definitely didn't want to be here after hearing that news, but the others had insisted on dragging her along (Kayn would've accepted her refusal, but Harley Quinn was another matter). The food smelled good; the bar looked well stocked, better than anything aboard the Intrepid. And it would be a good chance to gather intel.

She wasn't in uniform; she'd gone with a comfortable and stylish civilian ensemble of her own home world, soft fabrics and shades of blue. With lots of hidden pockets. As she stood to the side of the entrance, taking everything in, a young woman with pale blond hair and a sleek, shimmering gown stumbled into her.

"Oh, frightfully sorry, old thing! 'Fraid I've had a bit too much of the bubbly and I've gone a bit squiffy. I'm thinking a plate of something substantial, and some coffee might do the trick." The blonde gave her a winning smile.

"Of course. I'm Maxime Pallas and I believe the buffet is that way."

"How do you do, Miss Pallas? I am Lady Delfina Belmont of Duxford. His sister, don't you know?"

Max was confused. Was Duxford a person or a place? "Just call me Max." She studied the other woman who seemed unsteady on her gilded sandals. "Are you all right?"

"I'll be fine, just need to let the head settle." Lady Delfina tottered in the direction of the buffet, and, after a moment, Max followed her. She was anxious to check out the bar, but it wasn't good to drink on an empty stomach, and Lady Delfina was a cautionary example.

TAG: Anyone

10. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Guestbook entry:
    Name:
    Garsiv - House Ginaz
    RPG: Dune: The Between Years
    [​IMG]

Guestbook entry:
    Name:
    Lucina - House Ginaz
    RPG: Dune: The Between Years

[​IMG]

“What is a ‘Life Day’?” Lucina asked Garsiv as she gave a concerned look to the singer at the Karaoke machine. “Who is this nefarious observer? That is coming to town and watching everyone, calling himself Santa Claws?”

“I think it is to do with some festive tradition here or some other.” Garsiv said as they moved along. “Bit like how we celebrate the anniversary of the Battle of Corrin.”

“Ohhh..” she nodded and gave the singer another curious glance. “If it’s a celebration, we should take notes for the Duke of House Ginaz to implement another day to celebrate on our calendar. Hmm... are you hungry? We haven’t eaten in over eight hours.”

They stepped past two robed men and one other - whom looked to be familiar. Garsiv did a double take... a free agent of House Ginaz? What was he doing here instead of Arrakis? Before he could greet the man, Lucina tugged him along to bring him in range of the food.

Garsiv looked back one last time and lost sight of him amongst the crowd. He took up a plate for both of them and they walked slowly side by side to inspect the feast laid out for all.

“How about that one?” Lucina asked Garsiv

“Hmmm... no.” Garsiv shook his head.

They both took another step over.

“That one?” Lucina asked again.

“I... don’t even know what that is.” Garsiv said.

“Well, we both have to eat sometime.” She reaches over to the platter and pulled out a crumbed, deep fried ring of some sorts. Delicately she brought it to her mouth without any crumbs falling on her luscious golden gown and took a bite.

“So?” Garsiv asked as he watched her expression with interest. Her eyes lit up larger than usual as she chewed and then swallowed.

He noticed that the inside of the crumbed ring was smooth pale white.

“Hmmm-nnnn” she shook her head. “No, I don’t think you would like it.”

“No?” He arched a brow as she took another bite.

“No...” she mewed. “Because I like it.” She gave him a teasing look.

Garsiv shook his head and put a few on a plate for her.

“Excuse me,” he said to the waitstaff. “What is this?”

“Calamari, sir. Made from fresh squid. Crumbed with herbs and spices and fried till golden.”

“Thank you.” Garsiv and added some to his own plate. He then added a serving of the thick golden chips as a side as was recommended by the waitstaff. So, this section was a seafood spread.

“Ooh! Lobster!” Lucina pointed further along. “We haven’t had that since graduation. That was a rare delicacy. Let’s share one!”

“Share one?”

“I can’t finish one on my own. It be a shame for it to go to waste.” Lucina explained.

Garsiv chuckled. “Alright. We’ll share.”

TAG: @Mistress_Renata - if you wish and anyone at the buffet.

Mentions of Kayn - @Sarge , Randolpho - @Mitth_Fisto, @greyjedi125 and @Shadowsun

Anyone else from the Imperium? @darthbernael @BobaMatt @pashatemur @Adalia-Durron @TheAdmiral @Sinrebirth @Jabba-wocky

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Anaxagore
    Amuse-bouche?

The young Ryujin was quite distracted indeed, as he did not sense the arrival of ‘The Patriarch’, but only after the man had tapped him on the shoulder. True, this was a social occasion and not the field of combat, yet Anaxagore winced a little at having been ‘surprised’ by the tall man.

Responding to his name, he turned around, frankly expecting someone ‘familiar’.

“Hey!” Anaxagore exclaimed, his grey eyes alight, until he saw the silver haired man and his neutral expression, a crease of worry quickly coming to his face.

“Oh…uhm…Hi, uhm….have we met? No? Well, is this about your daughter, sir?”

The man looked like a half-elf, what with his silver hair. He was likely some kind of Noble. In the past, Anaxagore had been hired to escort many a Noble’s Daughter, seeing how he had ‘a face you can trust’.

This kind of trouble always followed him around after his escort services. There was much crying and heartbreak after his departure…and often lies.

“I swear, I didn’t do anything.” The warrior-protector said in a vain attempt to placate the man, who likely had no idea what he was going on about. The young Ryujin’s eyes darted to and fro, looking for a way to escape the potential confrontation, and indeed, ‘The Three’ had provided the perfect opportunity.

Ne’tar!! You are a life saver! How are you my friend!?”

Anaxagore could not be happier to see his half-orc friend and fellow Ryujin. “I’m so sorry, sir. Could you... excuse me for a moment?”

Without waiting for a response, Anaxagore closed the distance between himself and the Ryujin healer. “Have you ever seen so much food!?” The warrior-protector’s exclaimed enthusiastically, his tone was light, yet a little strained. In his mind, he could imagine the man’s golden eyes staring holes on his back- because golden eyes were a clear sigh of a High Mage of some kind.

“I wonder if Lord Zalzabar or any of the others are here?” ( Please be here Lord Zalzabar, please be here! )

Before anyone else could continue, a server waltzed by with a tray and made an inquiry.

“Amuse bouche?”

Anaxagore raised an eyebrow not quite understanding. “ A what…?”

“Amuse bouche?” the server repeated and indicated the tray. Anaxagore’s eyes lit up as he regarded the numerous, yet tiny delights.

“How many can I have?” He asked.

“As many as you’d like…” The server informed genially.

“Ok. Thanks” Anaxagore said, taking the whole tray from the now surprised server. The look he shot the server ‘dared’ him to ask for it back. Shrugging his shoulders in resignation, the server moved on to find another tray. No sooner was the server gone, than Anaxagore began stuffing his face with the delicious treats.

“Ou Neffar, deess are reele guuudh….” He spoke with a mouthful, but a happy face.

“I never hud Moose before.”

Chowing away at the treats, Anaxagore looked around gazing at all the beautiful people. Clearly, It wasn’t just his ‘bouche’ that was amused.

Tag: @Shadowsun, @Mitth_Fisto, any spectators ( so much going on, woo hoo ! )

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  12. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Guestbook entry:
    Name:
    Zalzabar
    RPG: The Saga of the Ryujin
    [​IMG]

IC: Zalzabar & The Patriarch
    Anaxagore the Rude

The Patriarch was startled for an ever so brief moment by the mention of his 'daughter' then realizing the young whippersnapper actually meant. He tilted his head in amusement as the young Ryujin talked himself endlessly and then excused himself from a conversation that had not even truly begun. My, my... it seemed he had overestimated the human Ryujin, he was shyer than the Patriarch had anticipated.

Just at the moment the Patriarch was deciding whether he should bother approaching the human, a man with jet black hair, sharp blue eyes and an assortment of seemingly random clothing seemed to utterly burst through the crowd, shifting past the Patriarch and moving swiftly to...

"Anaxagore! Ne'tar! Oh wonderful it is to see you two here. I'm wondering how we all ended up here. You see one moment there I was resting my eyes, not sleeping mind, you know I do not catch a single wink! Far, far, far too much going on. And then I suddenly I opened my eyes and I was here! Could hardly believe such a thing, to think that a teleportation spell could be that subtle and unnoticed, well I've read about such things of course but the amount of Will needed for such an endeavour to think. It must have been a whole team of people. Did you both sign into the guestbook? I was wondering if I was supposed to sign in before or after I leave they did not really make that clear, but well since everyone else was already signing in I figured that I should. Though mind you I just but 'Zalzabar' I presume they'll figure out that's me... oh right I didn't tell you my last name, right, right... well I'm not going to do that now obviously... maybe in four-eight updates depending on how the GM feels and whether people post efficiently. Wait what was I saying? Sorry I got a bit lost there. Ah! Anaxagore you should be ashamed of yourself! I say how you acted towards that fine gentlemen over there, the one in the green robes, dismissing him so readily imagine if you did that to me or Delsanra or Esenma or Kaynus... well maybe not Kaynus, bad example, I would definitely see you shaking off talking to Kaynus. I mean could anyone really blame you? I certainly wouldn't though you ought to be more kind to the young lad, I think you could both learn a lot from each other. My, my Ne'tar look how you've grown why I should basically be calling you Ne'jin'tar already, bah I expect I will be doing that very, very soon anyway. Have you seen Rebecca, or Dominus, or Esenma, or Kaynus, or Delsanra, or Arc... ah what am I saying, of course, you haven't. Maybe we should go look for them. Granted the food is very good here, not quite the kind of food I'm used to, far, far more seasoning than I like. Though I guess I got used to the bland, dry feeling of my food anything that tastes too good just makes my tongue tingle. I wish they had some lightning mead however, very difficult to get your hands on the stuff. You think we are in Regnum? I don't think so. Far too clean, for one thing there seems to be some technology here far beyond what we are used to. Perhaps we are in some different world. I've read about different realms, the Void, Heligen, for instance but I don't think this is like either of those places. Yes I'm quite sure of it now this is certainly no place in Regnum, the air feels differen.t Which then naturally leans into the question, where by the Three are we? Some alternate world perhaps? Maybe we all died fighting Malum and this is some kind of heaven? I hope not, that would be very bad news. You know I felt a presence very similar to Malum when I was wandering the city but felt different somehow not quite sure how to explain that. Wait, wait, wait... I completely forgot have you seen the glassware here? It's unlike anything I've ever seen. So shiny. So utterly masterfully crafted and the people's clothing! It's amazing, yes it seems wherever we it is a place with far more advanced machinery or magic than are own. You know I always wondered why technology has not particularly advanced in Regnum for the last what six thousand, eight thousand years. My going theory is that because of the presence of magic that creates such a power imbalance between people it makes it very difficult for large groups of people to cooperate fully and so large-scale governments become much less stable. I mean you're seeing it with Zafir which is falling apart at the seams and it's only recently with Kingdoms like Haugun, Athas, Taetus, and South Osatia that we are beginning to see far more centralized governments working on a much grander scale without a constant struggle of internal fighting. And you'll not that technology in those countries has been increasing at a faster rate than those less centralized like Xan, Loreth, Mezar, Kathos so on and so forth. I mean the metal that Haugun produces these days... terrifying I tell you. Ah, I completely forget! Anaxagore your eyes! You went blind briefly though it looks like your eyes are doing better. Good, good I'm glad. Kaynus gave us quite the scare there didn't here with all the bright lights and intensity of it. Must have been like staring into something a hundred times brighter than the sun. Though we wouldn't tell Kaynus that it'll only get to his head. Speaking of heads I saw this really interesting piece of food that looked like a long piece head with two beady black eyes and it was quite red... I think they called it a loab.. lobster! Yes, a lobster that was it. Apparently, you're not supposed to eat the shell, as if I was supposed to know! I got quite the looks from some people I'll tell you. It was quite yummy though all the same. Reminds me of that time you ate some goblin Ne'tar do you remember that? Ah good times. I remember Anaxagore's face like it was yesterday. You were so utterly mortified, it was really quite amusing and then you even did not want to protect those poor villagers over it. My Anaxagore you can be quite the naughty protector now that I've come to think of it, stealing hearts, not wanting to help people because of their culinary choices. You're quite closed-minded sometimes, ah, and stubborn too. Reminds me of me when I was your age. Two hundred years young and wandering the world like an absolute fool. Not that I'm saying you're a fool Anaxagore. I mean normal humans do only live to eighty or so, but you know sometimes I think we never really mature just our bodies get all old and frail until we our time comes. Just for us the goal posts have been shifted slightly. Or perhaps I'm completely wrong who knows? I mean hopefully, the Three know, I mean they did not even create the goblins did you know that? As far as I can tell Sapientis created them... explains why they are so brainless if you know what I mean... hmm... I'm suddenly feeling quite hungry again..."

It was at this moment that Zalzabar ceased speaking and grabbed a random piece of food and then began to eat it. The Patriarch merely watching this entire ramble in the distance chuckling to what Zalzabar was saying, a strange look of pride in the Patriarch's golden eyes as he turned to make his way through the party wondering if he would be able to find anyone else he recognized. Zalzabar looking towards the two young Ryujin.

"So you two young lads doing alright?"

TAG: @greyjedi125 @Mitth_Fisto

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Whomever you see me as, I am me

Seeing the form of someone that knew him as multiple peoples leave with a smile, the disappointment was real. Curiosity was blocked by these sudden Ryujin that all thought he was Ne'tar, because that was as they knew him.

Listening to one and then Zalzabar was a bit of a heady experience. He really wanted to act like a beloved pet might and boop him on the nose to get him to be quiet. Still, some words slipped out of Zalzabar that made the errant flow tolerable. The man's creator was seeping through the cracks of the tirade and Mitth_Fisto could not of been more pleased!

"Yes, these are all very fascinating. I am doing very well, just about to try the Amuse bouche - appetizer. Definitely not moose you silly guardian templar. Now that would be a northern delicacy. What you really should try are the Shaak ribs with the floral wine of this world. They blend rather nicely." He stated with a grin and nod as he waved for a waiter and pointed to the area with said foods for her to bring them.

As he looked back at them smiling, he belatedly realized he forgot to get into the mind of Ne'tar that these two knew. "Yum-yums come soon.?." he stated with sudden mortification. How could he be so dense.

TAG: @Shadowsun , @greyjedi125

14. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: Fun with @Corellian_Outrider and @Adalia-Durron

IC Natalia Alianovna Romanova, Finnefrael “Feral’ Ordwgal, Delta Orian, Zara Chrischa-Ordwgal, Tiberionel “Tiber” Ordwgal
    The Fifth Wheel

"I've been told I have a familiar looking face." Feral replied, taking the glass, with a small smile. He looked around but didn't see his date at the moment. "You too look familiar but not sure where from."

“Maybe I have one of those faces too.” Nat pursed her lips and gave a light smile. “Ever been as far as Saint Petersburg? Or Budapest?”

"Hmmm, neither of those are familiar...but it's a big galaxy." He said with a chuckle, then sipped from the drink.

“Tell me about it.” Nat said dryly. The God of Thunder’s first arrival, followed by Loki’s attack on Earth with the Chitauri had opened up a can of worms and things got stranger after that. “Certainly makes one feel insignificant - if one allows such thoughts to take over.”

A slight snort, "Oh yes, there are many ways one could feel insignificant in the broader galaxy, especially when one may be a very good warrior yet not have 'abilities'."

"Del?" Zara nudged her friend as the woman was staring now. "T will be back with our drinks in a bit, what are you so fixated on?"

Delta Orian, Feral's right hand and the woman who knew him better than anyone due to her deep affection for him, didn't move her gaze. "Who's that?" She asked.

Zara followed her line of sight. "With Finn? Not sure, I think she presented or was nominated, or maybe even won one of the awards, why?"

"I don't like the way she's looking at him." Delta spoke evenly.

Zara knew of her closest friend's affection for the man in question, but she also knew that she'd not done thing one about it. "Not your call Del, you won't move on him, he's fair game." Zara stated, "you don't play the game, you don't win."

Delta shot her a glare. "You're no help, but thanks for the nudge." She turned and began to make her way across the room toward the couple.

“There are abilities... and then there are ‘abilities’.” Nat took a small sip from the stemware. “When you hang out with the big leagues long enough, you need some edge to keep up with ‘gods’ and ‘monsters’ and other things ‘super’.”

An honest chuckle came from Feral's lips, "Yeah, thankfully faster than normal reflexes and healing help when one is a pilot in such situations. That helps when facing those things."

Out of the corner of his eyes he could see Del approaching, a small smile touching his lips as he saw her. She looked determined, probably because she was. "Sir, do you have all you need?" Why did she suddenly adopt an official approach? Delta had returned to her official position. She was there, that was all that mattered for now.

Feral snorted lightly, "Delta, we're off duty, a party remember...you can use my name." He said softly, his eyes softening lightly.

Nat half turned to face the newcomer that had encroached upon their personal space. She took another sip of her drink as her eyes shifted between the two. Giving a once over to analysing their expression and posture to gather an impression of the relationship dynamics.

"Oh, of course.....Si...I mean....Finnefrael....." Delta gave a curt nod as she took in the other woman before turning to her, "Umm Delta Orian, a pleasure I am sure." She inclined her head.

Nat gave a half smirk and smiled at how Delta Orian fumbled over the informalities with Finnefrael.

“Of course,” Nat answered and proffered her hand to shake. “Natalia Alianovna Romanova. You may call me Nat.” She allowed a hint of her accent to bleed through. “A pleasure as well.”

Feral smiled softly, "I don't believe I introduced myself, officially to you either. I'm Finnefrael Ordwgal, callsign Feral." He noticed a waiter passing by and snagged a drink for Delta. "Here, Del." he said, letting his fingers linger for a moment, as hers touched his when she reached for it.

Taking it she gazed like a stupid school girl at him, taking it and looking away. "Thank you." She then remembered someone else was getting her drink, turning to look to find Zara holding a long glass with something pink in it, and Tiber holding another two. "Oh." she muttered quietly.

Zara smirked, "you thirsty? Cause you know I'm not fond of it." She commented to her husband.

Tiber smirked, "Well I didn't have much choice after everyone else raided the drinks trolley." He sipped the drinks, trying to decide how they tasted. Glancing at the redhead that was speaking to his uncle, "I'm Tiber, I'd shake hands but mine are full since...someone...doesn't like the drink I got." He stuck out his tongue at his wife.

Feral smiled softly, "My pleasure, Del." he said softly. He smiled at her, trying to catch her eyes again.

Glancing back at the woman, Tiber spoke up, "So, you a pilot too or something else?"

Nat’s lips parted a fraction as she regarded Tiber and the lovely, purple... lady with twin tails coming out of the back of her head... just like one of those patrons out of that Oga’s Cantina incident Nat had with Logan.

“A bit of both. I can pilot but that’s not my sole purpose.”

Feral nodded, "So a broad skill set, very useful." Sipping his drink again, he noticed Delta's hand was close to his and let his drift a little closer.

Tiber smiled behind his drink when he noticed that. Setting the extra drinks on the table, he took Zara's hand, squeezing it gently. Glancing at the other woman, "So, what do you think of the party?"

Nat glanced down and smiled, almost to herself, before lifting her gaze back up to Finnefrael and then over to Tiber. “I came from over river from the awards event at the Palace. Nice location, whomever funded this spread spared no expense. It does feel a bit warm to feel like Christmas though but I guess it’s a double bonus reason to celebrate.” Her eyes glanced past them for a brief moment and chuckled. “Hmm... Looks like someone is getting lucky under the mistletoe. Ahh... how about you?”

[​IMG]

Zara followed her eyeline. "Mistletoe? What is that?"

Tiber glanced over as well, "Is there some significance to what they're doing under that sprig of plant?"

“It’s a tradition borrowed from the Greeks. We could do a demonstration, excuse me a moment.” Nat stepped past and approached the couple.

Zara frowned but watched silently.

A few words were exchanged between Nat and the couple. The beautiful blond haired lady seemed enthusiastic. The man, on the other hand, seemed reluctant.

After an elbow to his side from the lady, he handed Nat his dagger. The lady wrapped a thread of her hair, like a string, around the hilt and with a flick of Nat’s wrist, the dagger flew up and sliced off part of the mistletoe. She caught it neatly and then thanked them. The lady yanked on the ‘string’ and freed the dagger from the ceiling and handed it back before waving Nat a farewell. The man seemed a bit put out about his dagger but the lady assured him that it was fine and kissed his cheek.

Nat waved the partial sprig in her hand as she approached the others. “Whomever finds themselves under the mistletoe is meant to kiss the nearest person.”

As the attractive woman approached, Tiber shifted closer to Zara, he wasn't going to get caught out being closer to anyone else.

Feral chuckled at that, subtly shifting closer to Delta.

“So, if I do this...” Nat outstretched her arm, while raising up on her toes to hold it over Finnefrael. “You kiss the nearest.”

Zara was grateful for her husbands closeness.

Feral blushed slightly, but he was closer to Delta than anyone. Turning toward her, setting his drink on the table, one hand touched her chin, lifting her head toward his, before softly, at first, pressing his lips to hers.

Delta was taken by surprise, never had she ever imagined, or let alone dreamed this would ever happen. At first her eyes were wide with shock and surprise, then she closed them as her lips tingled and a thrill ran down her spine.

A grin spread over Zara's face as she turned away imagining the conversation later.

Nat pursed her lips and a smile slipped through. She gave a wink to Tiber and his lovely partner.

Feral's arms loosely slipped around Delta as the kiss continued. He found himself not wanting to let go.

Tiber smiled, his arm slipping around Zara, knowing just what Z's grin meant. He nodded at Nat, a thank you for making those two finally begin to acknowledge what was there. And then turned and lightly kissed the curve of one of Zara's lekku.

Nat took her hand away and sauntered around the newly lovebirds to speak with Tiber and his partner.

“Amazing what a parasitic pest that sucks the life out of its host can get people to do.” She mused as she raised her hand to show the mistletoe to them. “I’m beginning to feel like a fifth wheel here.”

"Oh no, we're past that..............well mostly." She pulled her lekku away from Tiber's reach. "So did you win anything?"

Tiber chuckled, unashamed at giving his wife a kiss.

“I believe my job here is done...” Nat inclined her head and excused herself. “Enjoy the rest of the evening... not that it’ll be hard for you to do so. A pleasure meeting all of you.”

TAGS: @Corellian_Outrider, @Adalia-Durron, Any Sheep noticing

15. Cerberus66

Cerberus66 Jedi Master

Oct 27, 2010
    Guestbook Entry
    Name: (
    The page is chewed and slobbery)
    RPG: Various holiday and one-offs

A yawn and Cerberus shakes himself.
    This is a very different place from before.

He removes his front paws from the table, turns away from the guestbook and sniffs the air.
    There is water nearby, earth, grass.
    Water means food.
    He follows the scent, claws clicking lightly across the paved flagstones, ears forward and alert.

Tags: Anyone