main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social MOD RPF Announcement Thread - ~The Neo New RPF Moderator

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 6, 2018.

1. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Yay!!!! Love the HoloNet! Can't wait to read!

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Hey guys,

Over the weekend, we became aware of some profoundly unsettling and serious accusations concerning the owner of MakingStarWars, which have since been verified through evidence and numerous testimonials. After discussing the matter internally, it has been decided that all content from the website will be banned from the Jedi Council Forum effective immediately. If you haven’t already, please read the announcement of this policy by our Head Admin in the Communications forum. This action is not being taken lightly. We maintain a strict, zero-tolerance policy regarding Harassment, and collectively feel it is our responsibility to protect this community and the people within it from those known for harassment.

We suspect this news will come as a great shock to many of you, as those of us who have spent the past seven years excitedly discussing future Star Wars films often treated leaks from this website like early Christmas presents. We want to make clear that our forum-wide ban of all content from MakingStarWars only pertains to content directly from or relating to the website and all related media, including podcasts, YouTube, etc. Once that information is picked up by other sources, it is free to share. This is not dissimilar to our policy regarding 4chan: wait five minutes, then share a secondary source.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone on the New Films team via PM. Additionally, this is as good a time as any to remind you that if you have been harassed or made to feel uncomfortable in some way on this forum, please reach out to a moderator or admin who you feel comfortable with and bring the matter to their attention. Our priority here is you all, and we're here to help in any way we can.

Sincerely,
    RPF Staff (lifted from FanFilms because they said it so damn well)

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Bravo, Adalia-Durron , Sarge and 2 others like this.
  3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    “Mae Govannen, mellon nîn!

Lasto beth nîn. Gwenwin in enninath...”

Long ago, there was once an interview thread called Vox Popoli. A place where the community was able to share in the spotlight and ask questions of each other. I am pleased to announce that the marvellous @SirakRomar has brought about its return.

You can find the thread here, it is currently running over in the Resource Forum.

“Namárië.”

4. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    I hope everyone is keeping safe and sound. There are a few updates for the RPF this month.

Firstly, for those who might not be aware yet, we have lost one of our own, @Sith-I-5. If you wish to give your respects and a brief word, you may do so here.

@Imperial_Hammer has graciously set up the RPF Public Works with the aim to revitalise key resource threads for the RPF. If you would like to lend a hand, you are more than welcome to.

@The Jedi in the Pumas is hosting the RPF Celebrate Contributors Program. A program with the intention to show appreciation for you. A chance to spotlight the contributions made to the games we play.

The 2020 Summer Games -Game Designer Editions has started and the contestants are at the ready. Be sure to cheer on them on!!

@DarkLordoftheFins is hosting the 2020 Summer RPF Awards! Nominations are open until the 31st July so be sure to get your nominations in before it’s too late.

Until next time... :ahsoka:

5. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Wow, what a year! Just getting this far is a milestone. I hope everyone is keeping safe and sound.

A few updates for the RPF.

First of all, we have a new “Limited Run” tag. These are for games that are designed to be a limited engagement. If you need the prefix attached to your game, be sure to let us know. :)

@Shadowsun is hosting a brand new interview programme: The Late Night Show with Shadowsun ~Talks with the RPF~
    If you wish to be a guest on the show or a participating audience member, be sure to drop on by!

If you are looking for something fun to do for the holidays, there is an open social Winter Event taking place in the Seasonal Disney game. Cinderella’s Castle and surrounding region are afflicted by a corruption. The Princess is unfortunately held captive by a gatekeeper and a rescue is required. If you feel like participating, just jump in as your favourite Disney character. Be sure to run into Flynn Rider and BB-8 at the castle grounds.

The Jedi and Sith factions are having an out of body experience during a Life Day weekend. When Dawn Comes - Things Change.... Mind you, that is exclusive for active members of the respective factions.

Stay tuned for more updates...

Wishing everyone a safe and merry time during the holiday season.
    :ahsoka:

6. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    The RPF 2021 Awards Ceremony

[​IMG]

Guests are making their way down the red carpet. The ceremony is about to begin.
    Be sure to tune in
    to find out the results!
    :ahsoka:

Bravo, Sarge and Adalia-Durron like this.
  7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    So I just wanted to pop in and announce that I've been added as a new Mod for the RPG forum. Super excited to be a mod for this community as well as I've been active for a while in here. :)

I'm here to help so if there's questions or advice or anything feel free to reach out.

9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Bravo and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Congratulations indeed!!!!! :cool::D=D=

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you, Emperor!

13. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
  14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you very much @Dandelo [:D]

Now submit your sheet to be a cowboy in The Bunkhouse.

HanSolo29 , Sinrebirth and Dandelo like this.
  15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    LADY B!!!!

My Empress!!

@Lady_Belligerent

Congratulations! You've always been a staple to the RPF, and you'll do a wonderful job here! I can't think of a better choice! :D[:D]

16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Okay, now I'm crying!! You're my GM partner and this means so much to me!! Luv ya![:D]

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    They just let anyone be a mod now, don't they? :p

18. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    We let you in...twice. :p

Congrats @Lady_Belligerent!

19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Good point...........that was a huge mistake on your part! :p

DarthIshyZ, Sinrebirth and adaml83 like this.
  20. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Only half a mistake, the first one was before my time. :p

21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you! :)

22. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Congratulations!

... and then rocks fall, everybody dies. [face_skull]

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Player deaths do happen. lol

24. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
  25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you, @Shadowsun. :)