main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Thanks, Trimaj, sorry Rabai. That's what I meant when I moved back, I just failed to mention it.

IC: Deyla Heren

Deyla leaped high and landed behind the charging Defle, and then raised his right arm and attempted to give a powerful Force-push he jumped at the same time, to land in front of Trimaj and cut off his arm as the Force-blow pushed him forward. He hoped his plan would work...

TAG: Trimaj

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: your welcome. oh and one last thing about my guy. he may just be an apprentice but he has been using the force for well over 11 years, he is a was a jedi and left getting tired of not ever doing anything, so he went back to being a bounty hunter. you can check the sheet if you want.:)

IC: Trimaj

Sensing the push as it came he rolled. A simple defense that in these cases. As he was on his back he lashed out with his clawed feet where the Jedi was landing. Hoping to cause some damage so that he would at least be slowed down. However a single attack in this instance was not near enough. He activated his lightsaber and swiped at the Jedi's hands, while using incredible rage to pick up a pointed rock and send it screaming towards the Jedi's back. Dodge this.

TAG HEREN

OOC: i gotta get something to eat. i'll be back in about 30-40 mins.

3. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Sorry this will be my last post, because I'm going to go and play some sport. Might be back in about two hours

Deyla raised his hand and pushed with the Force, and the rock spun in the opposite direction. His lightsaber deflected Trimaj's blow at his hands, then he jumped to avoid the kick. He got a minor injury as he leaped away, from the sharp feet, but he landed safely. Then he smiled.

"We will meet again. And next time I will be more careful. It was a good duel."

TAG: Trimaj

4. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai sighed as Deyla left, he wanted to see the death of a jedi, Rabai decided to leave it for now, He turned to Trimaj, he smiled at him, a cold evil smile.~

"Good duel my friend!, next time we shall kill him".

~Rabai said in his animalistic voice, which had been morphed by Rabai's deep connection to the darkside, his eyes turned yellow red. He smirked and turned without another word, he moved towards a dark corner and awaited a jedi to enter.~

TAG:Anyone

5. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Watching the Jedi leave he thought, Yes, we will meet again and you will die. Turning to the shadows he moved into them and disappeared to wait for someone else to dare to enter.

TAG ANYONE

6. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Unknown at this time...

A hooded figure walked into the arena with what looked like a very thin cylinder in his hand. The figure walked about 3 meters into the arena then froze and crossed his arms. The figure was extremely still not moving for what seemed eternity, then he moved and sat down at the bench hunched over with his hood low and still not revealing himself. There was a shadow where his face should have been. However no negative energy was picked up from this cloaked man.

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Seeing a figure enter, and stand perfectly still he stays in his shadows, and reaches out with the force. There is no evil in this one. He must be a Jedi. And a powerful one at that. I may have trouble with this one. Going over to the mane he takes a seat next to him, dark engery is practically a veil over his face.

TAG ANYONE

8. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: If you're so desperate for me to duel and die Rabai, why don't you fight me?

9. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC:deyla please...i posted IC not OOC, some people take it too seriously, and i will duel you!

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC:and i'll watch. . .[face_devil]

11. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I'm aware of that, but look what you're doing. [face_plain]

Walking and standing behind his old Jedi friend, now a Sith, Deyla activated his green blade and held it loosley by his side. He just stood there, his dark brown cloak and robes billowing behind him in the feirce wind. He slipped one arm out of his cloak, and then the other. He started to walk towards the front of Rabai, and when he was directly in front of him, he held up his blade in Form V offensive position.

"You have betrayed all of that which you once were, and now you must be stopped," he said firmly. Then he waited for his old friend to make the first move.

TAG: Rabai

12. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai saw deyla approaching, he smiled evily, Rabai had helped deyla once, he had brought him back to life, and now he would be killing him. He moved his hand to the side of his body, his saber flew directly in to his firm mechanical grasp. Rabai ignited his saber, he moved in to his favourite form V stance, which he preffered to call Djun So, he was a true master of it, having been studying it even in his jedi days...~

~Deyla spoke, But Rabai had his eyes closed he was concentrating on the current of the force, he could feel everything now, deyla his new found friend Trimaj and another unknown jedi, Rabai looked slowly up at Deyla, He smiled his evil smile, then without saying anything he moved slowly closing the gap between them, his saber raised above his head in Djun So...~

TAG:Deyla

13. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla shook his head in disgust. His former friend did not even reply as he took a few steps forward. He raised his blade and then rolled to the side. He raised his hand and a large boulder from behind came tumbling towards Rabai's legs. It would be unavoidable to stop, seeing he had to concentrate on Deyla's saber attack at his head.

14. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Getting up and moving to the shadows at Deyla's return he watched the opening moments of the duel. He would help his fellow sith should it come down to it, however he very much doubted that it would.

15. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai smiles as a boulder flies towards his legs, he merely has to force jump, executing a perfect flip, he lands directly behind Deyla, his eyes a yellow red rabai raises his saber and delivers a strong horizontal slash towards deylas back, this should have some chance of injury due to rabais sheer strength and speed, maybe even a severed spine...~

16. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla ducks, and gives a powerful kick towards Rabai's stomach. It would be almost impossible to avoid, seeing the Sith would had to have brought his saber around to defend himself.

17. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai moves backwards with the kick as it strikes, he grabs deylas leg with his left hand, and with the saber in his right moves to cut the leg off, there would be almost no way to dodge this, it should sever his leg off...~

18. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla used the Force to lift his leg and he yanked it free just in time. The saber missed him with just centimeters to go. He rolled to a stop and rolled his eyes. He walked forward to his former friend, slashed with one hand, and then Force-pushed with the other. One attack was going to hit him, but Deyla hoped it was the lightsaber attack.

19. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Saora sits crosslegged atop a ledge, watching with interest.

~Interesting and yet ironic...they have to duel after one brought another back to life. The tension between these two must be...unimaginable.~

Saora continued to watch, his brow furrowed.

20. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    IC: Sith-22

Walks up behind Saora

~Yeah, you are right. Kinda like Obi And Anakin huh.

Sits down next to Saora

21. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Saora smiled as his old friend, now a Jedi Master, joined him.

"Yes, from the ancient tales. But, my friend, I'd appreciate it if you stay out of my thoughts." he said with a grin.

Dropping his smile, Bin continued to watch the duel unfold.

TAG: 22, Anyone

22. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Amazingly deyla freed his leg in time, then deyla made two seperate attacks, Rabai knew how to counter them, he moved his saber against deyla's to block, his saber pointing downwards as they connected, to counter the force push rabai raised his hand and used a force push of his own, no doubt they would both be blown back by each others force power...~

TAG:deyla

OOC:sorry i was away,i just saw batman, it was AWESOME, i loved it

23. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Unknown at this time...

The hooded Jedi watched the battle, it was intense and showed no sign of stopping any time soon, however the hooded Jedi also acknowledged that the man that was just sitting next to him now moved back to the shadows. Just from the moment that the Dark Jedi sat next to the Jedi, he could feel the dark side in him. If it came down to it, the Jedi would protect his fellow Jedi against the uneven odds.

Noticing the two Jedi on top a ledge the Jedi nodded at them and returned to watching the battle.

24. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    OOC: is this it??
    IC: whiteeagle
    walks in awaiting the duel against him and Bin.
    "Lets not make this messy Bin, I want u to return to apple in one piece. hahaha"
    ignites sabers

tag: Soara Bin

25. JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ

JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2005
    enters to watch duel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.