main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    IC:

Sarge watched with interest as Goulden clutched the errant saber and rode it all the way to the ceiling. I suppose he thinks he has the high ground now.

Finally, the padawan released and dropped, trying to beat the saber to the floor. That was unlikely to work; all objects drop at constant acceleration in any ordinary gravity field... unless the Force changes their rates of acceleration. The hilt smacked into Sarge's hand and he reactivated the blade just in time to parry the padawan's cut. Sarge stopped, blades crossed, face-to-face with Goulden.

"Ssemaj, I'm impressed with this one. He has a gift for the blade. In my opinion, we've had an excellent lesson here, and we should shake hands now, and meditate on lessons learned."

He raised the blade in salute, deactivated it, and extended his left hand for Goulden to shake. "Good match, padawan. I thoroughly enjoyed that."

TAG: @Jedi_Goulden_25 @ConservativeJedi321

3. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: sarge deactivated his blade and saluted. I copied him. A trickle of sweet ran down my face. His hand extended for a handshake. He had a firm and tight grip on my hand. “Thank you master for teaching me and sparring with me. I will never forget nearly beating you on my first time duelling you. Thank you”
    OOC: thank you i have genuinely enjoyed sparring with you sir, thank you.

Tags: @Sarge @ConservativeJedi321

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    IC:

Sarge laughed and grinned at Goulden. "Don't get cocky, kid. Next time I might not go easy on you." He winked at the padawan and said to his master, "Keep him at the academics as well as the physical training. I don't think he has a good grasp of physics yet. But he's going to be a terror with a blade if he keeps learning at this rate." He waved goodbye and headed to the lake for a cool down swim.

TAG: @Jedi_Goulden_25 @ConservativeJedi321

5. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: runs after him before he goes for a dip in the pond.
    “wait master, you were going easy on me!”

Tags: @Sarge @ConservativeJedi321

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  7. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
  8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Dark Lady Bellorum Graul

She entered in silence, and settled into a seat before placing her bag on an ornate side table. It was new and had been crafted with designs of past enemies severed heads, and quite beautiful.

“I’m in the mood to watch a duel,” she murmured quietly to herself while assembling a sandwich from the items contained in her bag.

Tag: no one

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  9. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Anakin Starwalker

Anakin entered he had only been a sith Peron for a few hours and yet here was. He had challenged Jedi Padawan Tay Neir and the Padawan had accepted. He stood there awaiting the Padawan's arrival. His black Robes billowed in the low wind as he awaited Tay's Arrival.

TAG: @Tay Neir

10. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tay Neir

Tay entered and saw the Sith Peron ahead of him. So this was who had challenged him. He looked like a Jedi but Tay knew he wasn't. Tay walked towards the sith. He may be a Jedi but he'd rather allow the sith to strike first.

"As this is a duel, I will not use the abilities of my Neir crystal but rather use my knowledge of the light side alone" Said Tay. His own Cream Jedi Robes also billowed in the wind his cloak also did. Tay had also invited his master to watch as it seemed the sith were doing the same.

TAG: @Anakin starwalker, @Anedon

11. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Anakin Starwalker

Anakin listened to the jedi Padawan.

"I know of your Neir crystal you speak, Padawan Neir, it's a powerful asset and an extension of the Neir who uses it. That will make a fine addition to my collection of Jedi relics." Anakin replied. He then unclipped and Ignited his green bladed Lightsaber as he had not yet bleeded the kyber crystal of his old Jedi Lightsaber. He then launched at the young Jedi padawan.

Tay Neir and darthbernael like this.
  12. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    IC: Sarge

He entered the viewing stands with a loud clatter of the heavy armor suit he hadn't worn in too long. Pretending to be totally focused on the young duelists, he tried to sidle silently up to @Lady_Belligerent's table, utterly failing as his armor rattled noisily. He sniffed curiously and snuck a quick peek into her bag. "Mmm, smells like sammiches. Gotta love a good sammich."

13. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tay Neir

Tay swung himslef around to dodge the sith's attack. Tay then swung off his cloak and ignited his Yellow bladed Lightsaber.

"You were once my brother Anakin, I trusted you but now you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy" Said Tay as he clipped his Lightsaber back onto his belt.

TAG: @Anakin starwalker

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Dark Lady Bellorum Graul

“Hello, Jeedai,” Bell said without looking over, “would you like a sandwich?” The corners of her mouth twitched into an almost smile. “I picked the fresh greens myself, and they are quite flavorful. The perfect snack to have while watching a duel.”

Bell sat back and poured a large crystal goblet of wine to sip while waiting.

Tag: @Sarge

15. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Anakin Starwalker.

Anakin almost fell but managed to balance himslef as he deactivated his Lightsaber and turned to face the jedi Padawan.

"Don't lecture me Neir, I see through the lies of the jedi, I do not fear the dark side as you do." Anakin said before turning away from Tay.

"I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire" Exclaimed Anakin.

Kato Sai and Tay Neir like this.
  16. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Tay's eyes went wide at those last words from the former Jedi Knight.

"Your new empire?" He said looking at the young Peon.

TAG: @Darth Starwalker

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
    Darth Starwalker likes this.
  17. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    "Don't make me destroy you" Replied Anakin. He hoped he could turn the young Padawan to the dark side during this duel.

Tay Neir likes this.
  18. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    "Anakin, my allegiance is to the republic, TO DEMOCRACY!" Said Tay as he shouted the last two words. A single tear rolled down the young Padawan's cheek. First his sister and now Anakin. Anyone else would tear Tay apart.

19. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    "If you're not with me then you are my enemy." Replied Anakin. He had challenged the Padawan and he intended to win.

Tay Neir likes this.
  20. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    "Only a sith deals with absolutes, I will do what I must." Said Tay I clipping one of his Lightsaber and swinging it to the side of him.

21. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    "You will try" Said Anakin igniting his green bladed Lightsaber and backflipped over the young Jedi padawan. The Sith Peon then struck low towards Tay's waist. His Sith eyes showed themsleves. They glew as much as Tay's Lightsaber would.

Tay Neir likes this.
  22. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Tay ignited his Yellow bladed Lightsaber as the Peon ignited his own. Tay watched as the Peon backflipped over the Padawan and brought his blade back to block the green one of the Peon. Tay then swung up moving the peon's blade and turned to face him. Tay's yellow saber glowed in the area. Tay then swung his blade in the direction of the Peon. Tay also started to run towards him. Using the force to his advantage.

23. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Comes in to quietly observe the young ones.

Tay Neir likes this.
  24. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    Anakin batted away the saber with his own and noticed the Padawan coming towards him. He held his saber in a form 3 stance and waited for the Padawan to reach him.

25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Tay then unclipped and ignited his second saber and swung for the Peon. Tay also used the force to grab his other saber. He ignited the blade and he now held two Yellow bladed lightsabers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.