main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos II

Xanatos II walked over to Shadow and Saora, clipping his lightsaber to his belt.

"Saora, I agree with Shadow, we need to talk. We are a family, Saora, you can trust us."

2. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: "Shadow, I just need some time by myself. Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving."

Bin went around Shadow, and, using Force Speed, dashed back to his quarters in the Jedi Temple.

Tag: Any

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

3. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: maybe he jsut wants to got o bed guys. :p did you want something Xanatos?

4. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    [IC: Jedi Knight Shadow---Dueling Arena]

~Shadow uses the same Force Speed, following Bin into his quarters.~

"Saora Bin! We need to talk about this. I want to talk about this, as a family. You can either choose to take my hand and talk, or reject it, and who knows what will happen."

TAG: Binn

5. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Have you visited The Mandalorian Wars!?

IC: Saora, like I said, we are family, you can count on us, you can trust us.

6. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: no, I've been gone for the most part of the past few days. I was aobut to go check it.

7. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    You should, it gets lonely in there.

8. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Bin looked at Shadow, then Shadow's outstretched hand. He thought about the Jedi, the Sith, the Outcasts, everything. He thought about his Padawan, his master, and his friends and enemies. He reached out towards Shadow's hand.

And smacked it away.

"I'm leaving. You can tell the others. Goodbye, my old friend."

Bin grabbed his lightsabers, robe, and a few personal items. Walking out the temple door, he looked back and sighed. He then walked off.

TAG: Any

9. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

It seemed every time he came for a duel no one was there. The dark brown cloak, which was wrapped around Deyla Heren's body, billowed in the wind, as the Jedi Knight stood on top of flat sculpture on top of a large building. From here, he could almost see the whole of Coruscant's magnificent main city.

His hood flung to the side, and Deyla moved his right hand to brush it aside. Then he turned and jumped downwards. He landed right in the dueling arena, on both feet. He saw only a few people there, and he walked towards another Jedi, named Chuckles.

"A duel?" he asked.

TAG: Chuckles

10. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos ran after Saora and grabbed his shoulder lightly.

"Saora, think about this, we need you, you are meant to be on the light side, there is only pain and suffering in the dark. Walk towards the light, not in to the cold dark. Saora, think about it."

11. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Aaron

Aaron shrugs.

"Why not, there is nothing else better to do." Aaron pulls out his saber. He ignites it, its orange blade illuminating the ground around him. "Your move." He stands there, his saber hanging at his side. He didn't look it, but he was ready for an attack from any direction. He waited for his opponents move.

Tag: Deyla

12. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow's face begins to harden, and a tear trickles down his face. He then looks at Saora, and realizes what he has to do. He uses Force Speed to fly in front of Saora. He stops, looks at him, smiles, then another tear drops down from Shadows eyes. He looks at the former Jedi, and slowly brings his lightsaber hilt off of his belt.~

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you've left me no choice saora"

TAG: Saora

13. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: "Xanatos..."

Bin looked into the eyes of the young Jedi.

" I've begun down a path that I can not return from. However, I am using what Light I have left to leave before the Dark fully consumes me, and makes me attack one of you. Now let. Me. Go."

He continued to walk. He turned around and added,

"Tell Apailana and Chukles that I'm sorry."

Tag: Any

14. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla rolled his eyes to himself. It seemed every duelist he faced told him it was his move. He shrugged, once again to himself, and then called his lightsaber to his hand with the Force. He activated it's green blade and smiled.

It was the third time he would use his new lightsaber. His old blue one had been put in a box inside his chambers. He twirled it in his hand and pointed it at Aaron, then suddenly made the attack. He twirled his body 360 degrees, then swung for his Jedi opponents neck, in a horizontal swipe.

15. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos stood completely still, shocked by what he had seen. A Jedi had just turned to the dark side. What they had been training to fight all their years. Xanatos pulled his hood up to protect him from the billowing wind and rain outside and watched the confrentation.

16. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~Shadow takes one last look at Saora, then we hear a snap-hiss, and a green lightsabre blade appears right behind Saora's neck.~

"I can't let you leave. I am sorry."

17. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC:

Aaron barely brought his saber up in time to block. The clash of the blades sent off a few sparks. Aaron brought his saber away from his opponents' and swung towards Deyla's head in a nice, easy swing. He didn't expect to hurt Deyla or give himself an advantage. He was just testing deyla's defenses.

Tag Deyla

OOC: I have to go. sorry. night.

18. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

With his hood raised he walked calmly towards the gathering jedi,unclipping his saber he brought its blue blade to life and held it loosely at his side.

"Come stay with the jedi and the light we can help.If not then so be it

He then waited for the reply from the newly fallen jedi

Tag:Anyone

19. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: "Shadow...listen to me. I'm doing what is best for everyone. The Dark Side is slowly consuming me. Before long, I'll be completely taken over. I dont't want you to be around when that happens. Conflict will arise, and someone's going to die. You're a damn good Jedi, better than I ever was..."

Bin stopped at the word "was"...

"But I have to go."

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I'm going to have to get this post in quick, because I'm having lunch soon. And then we can continue when I get back. You, fo course, can post when I'm gone, and when I'm back you can just reply to that. :) :)

Deyla brought his green blade up and deflected the blow, then twirled his blade, and flipped his body over Aaron. He landed on both feet and gave a hard kick, hoping to hit his opponent, and push him forward.

21. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    [{IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi -- Where Ever...}]

Kenobi comes out to see Saora Bin. He ignites his green lightsaber. That glows like something green that glows, and began to slowly walk toward Saora. He then reaches out a hand and puts it on Saora's shoulder. He then looks him straight in the eyes...

"You know that you don't want to do this. Its not in your nature. Come back to the light, we can help you."

Kenobi continues to stare straight into Saora's eyes.

TAG: Saora_Bin

22. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

"SAORA! YOU'RE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND. LIKE A BROTHER TO ME! I HAVE TO EITHER TURN YOU BACK....OR FIGHT YOU TO DEATH! I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER. I CAN NOT LET YOU FEEL THE PAIN AND AGONY THE DARK SIDE WILL GIVE YOU!"

~Shadow stopped yelling, only having time to catch his breath. He threw off his robe, and moved his saber up, closer to Saora's head.

"This is your last chance. Please, do what's right."

23. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: "I told you...let me go. I don't want to hurt you, and you won't strike me down in cold blood. Look, I HAVE to go. There is no choice. Now let me go. Now."

Bin stared deeply into the Jedi, as if he could see through their soul.

24. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: "Saora, please don't do this. We can help you, please."

25. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    [IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi -- Dueling Arena]

Kenobi steps in front of Saora. With his lightsaber in form III.

"I am afraid its not that easy, you are going to have to go through me also if you do not come back to the light."

With those words Kenobi looked straight at Saora.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.