main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rpg in the Forums

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Ben_Skywalker, Aug 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    There are still a couple of issues that have to be sorted out, but once we have dealt with those, we should have an answer to you straight away. Unfortunately I can't do better than that.

2. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    I'll check it out Ben_Skywalker. Do you mean the defence forces or is it something else?

Edit:

Some of the threads in the EUC have hundreds of posts and I don't think I'll be reading them all. It is a lot to catch up on. I'd much rather be there near the Beginning unless it's possible to just join and continue from where things are?

3. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    its possible to join in from where things are for the EUC threads. it wont be too hard to understand on whats going on :) ....hmm it says there are 227(added mine) posts in this thread yet, there seems to be only 226. one post is missing. i smell a conspiracy ;)

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Alright. WE're getting there.

So, what are you all planning to do when it opens?

Join the EUC Civil War (at the RP board)?

Make your own? (of what?)

I'm staying in my position as head of the Galactic Empire in the famous EUC Civil War/RP.

5. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    Those threads in the EUC will be locked and asked to restart in a new RP forum. The EUC will be cleared of all RP ballyhoo.

On the plus side, a whole forum to yourselves where virtually nothing will be redundant. ;)

6. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    LB, youre an admin, any idea on when the forum might open?

7. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    All I can say is soon. There are multiple things that have to happen before it can be opened, and as always, they depend on when some of us get online.

And as for the threads that will have to move, I will personally be the one to go through and redirect you all, and will give a link to the new forum when I do. :)

8. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    I'm looking at running in a more serious RPG, G_A_J, with a defined sock character and scenario's with goals as part of a larger campaign.

Is anyone considering being a GM for something like that? :)

9. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I like what DA said, It would be neet to be in an RPG like that.

I dont like the idea of joing an RPG that already has alot of posts in it or alot of members, like in the ECU. I just dont like the idea of having to figure out what has happened before i joined.
    Its easy to do sometimes, but harder to do in others :)

10. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Okay, guys. First off, thank you for all your patience. I've been very busy with more pressing admin matters, have had Internet access troubles, and our discussion took a lot longer than I thought it would.

Anyway, you have an RP forum now. DarthAttorney will be moderating it, and both he and Ben_Skywalker will be in charge of it.

Thank you for all the work and patience you've put into this. All your efforts have now paid off.

Please direct further comments to this thread. Thank you!

11. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    I think that we can safely close this thread now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.