main
side
curve
  1. Happy Halloween

Greetings Guest, Happy All Hallow’s Eve!

2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Reference RPG Introduction Service v2.0

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by NaboosPrincess, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Troy Dominice

Troy Dominice Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 17, 2015
    I will likely make new characters for whatever game lets me play, originally had some on display here but those were for another game that I was not in to play, to clear up any confusion I have edited this post and I removed those particular characters In question. As you may have guessed from the characters that I had a peer and well as the avatar fame out more of a fan of the alien races, particularly the Trandoshans and a high chance that each of the characters I play of that species.

2. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015
    I'm looking for any RPG that'd let me in, I'm kinda new here, and don't have that many original characters, one of the few I do have, and one I'm more eager to try and use, is a male Twi'lek who looks (and occasionally acts) embarrassingly feminine, and is slightly self-conscious about that, he's a bounty hunter and a hit man, and occasionally has had to use his feminine figure to get into places and get the job done. His name is Iokop'pudet (Ioko Ppudet) I would also like to mention he has a black and dark red CEC YT-1300 light freighter, which he 'inherited' so to speak, from an older bounty hunter, the ship is now, and has always been called The Durasteel Dynamite.

I've also got a bunch of others.

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi Darth Ukendt

Welcome to the Boards.

Our game, Intervention: Echoes of Eternity, is temporarily closed as the GM is having Real Life issues, but when we are back in action, you are welcome to submit a character sheet. Preferably in a larger font than @Troy Dominice's.

Your Twi'lek sounds intriguing.

Guys, check out the first page of Castaways - Season Two, which looks like it is just starting, and send a PM (private message) to the GM.
    Likely the person who posted the introduction.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

May 20, 2008
    Like to Drive?

[​IMG]

Love Fast Speeds?

Love the Thrill of the Chase?

Interested in Racing for Fame and Glory?

[​IMG]

OK, maybe not like that, but anyways . . .

The AARC (Association of Airspeeder Racers Circuit) is looking for interested people like you to join their development program, the ARJD (Airspeed Racers Junior Division). It's for up and coming racers to prove their mettle in front of millions of adoring fans for the chance to make your claim to fame on the airspeeder circuit. The courses involved in the program season will vary from extremely fast straightaway courses that bring out the inner speed demons, to normal courses where anything and everything goes, to highly technical courses that will prove who can make the best split-second decisions. Top finishers in the course of the program will receive an automatic berth into the AARC Circuit for the 125 ABY Season, so competition will be fierce, and the way you pilot your ship will likely be the least of your problems! But don't worry, there's plenty of glory and fame involved, not to mention money. And everyone likes an extra credit or two now and then.

What the AARC is looking for:

Anyone with a talent for racing who wants to compete with the best. No prior experience flying airspeeders is necessary, although it probably helps to have a few flight hours logged before signing up.

I'm New to the Boards/RPF. How Do I Get Involved?

It's quite simple. All you need to do is visit the game thread (link in bold below) and fill out a Character Sheet. Private Message me as Game Master your sheet and any questions you may have; I will answer them as promptly as possible.

How Many Spots are Available on the Circuit?

There will be a maximum of 12 racers on the circuit at any given time. Sign-ups are happening now, so sign-up early for admission into the game for this upcoming season!

So what are you waiting for? The competition begins NOW.

Game locatedHERE

5. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    The Treasure of Darth Malum, said to contain the plunder of a thousand worlds and a weapon of unimaginable power. Its location lost in the sands of time, stored on a Holocron that disappeared over a millennia ago.

Many consider this story just a myth, a story told by old spacers with too much lum in them. But, others believe and have searched the stars for centuries looking for the find of a lifetime. Many do not return, thought to have gotten lost in the far reaches of the Outer Rim.

Now, one spacer claims to have found the location of Darth Malum’s Holocron and is calling for adventurers to join him on this quest.

But, beware dear traveler; there are dangers on this journey. Monsters born of Sith meddling, power mad governors with eyes on galactic domination, and a black ship with an immortal crew that stalks the stars.

If you are clever and strong of heart, then heed the call...

The Call to Adventure: Treasure of Darth Malum.

GrimdarkRose and Darth Ukendt like this.
  6. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I'm still pretty bummed that my Far Cry game never got off the ground. I wonder if, now that the boards are a little more active, I'd have any luck with a relaunch. I would make a few tweaks, of course. One of the main issues prospective players seemed to have was coming up with a compelling character. I think limiting them to college students could've been a mistake, so I'd open it up to any type of character simply going on a vacation.

I've also got ideas for the supernatural Western game I teased back on this page of the thread. Werewolves, vampires, time travelers, etc., and the town that has to deal with it all. Gunslingers, bartenders, femme fatales, preachers, harlots, orphans, beggars, grave robbers, salesmen, inventors, etc. Lots of potential there, too.

I've also got a Star Wars game in mind that's much smaller in scale than the usual fare. I haven't really settled on a time period, be it the height of the Jedi Order/Galactic Republic or the height of the Empire, but neither would factor hugely into the story. It'd be a character driven noir-ish piece set on the seedier sides of Coruscant, where a murder has taken place and each player is affected by it in some way, big or small. Everyone will have a role to play in the grand scheme, while also dealing with their own personal struggles and triumphs. Think of it as a Coen Bros. Star Wars movie inspired by True Detective and you're on the right track.

I'm sure I'll think of others, but those are the big three right now. Being stuck at home with a broken ankle's got my mind all aflutter. :p

DarkLordoftheFins and BLemelisk like this.
  7. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Announcing for Q1 2016

[​IMG]
    Gods and Generals
    An Meta-RPF AU Civil War RPG!

In an alternate 1860, the 50 state USA has been fully settled, under the guidance of a very strong federal government and an early, well-funded railroad system. Slavery was abolished long ago, and the people of the Atlantic are friends. However, there has been calls for self-rule coming from the strong state of "Coastal California". The Western States, people of the Pacific strengthened by a very successful gold rush, call more loudly and frequently for the formation of their own Union. Mercenaries and citizens alike flock to the Western military on the promise of fortune in service of this aspiring power. Rumors of Civil War run rampant from New York to Los Angeles, and talent mobilizes on both coasts of North America. A storm is approaching the American Republic...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    A Bad Hammer Production

BLemelisk and HanSolo29 like this.
  8. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Looking for a vacation from the norm? An RPG that subverts your expectations and throws you into situations that test the limits of your character's preconceived notions? Maybe just a bit of pretty sightseeing?

Far Cry: An Island Survival Adventure is now open for new players. Come be a part of the trip of a lifetime! :)

9. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Do you know the feeling? You die in sleep and you are not sure if you have actually dreamt or if you actually died? Did you keep on dreaming or is this afterlife?

Or is afterlife a dream? Is hell a nightmare?

What is the difference between a nightmare and hell?

Anyway.

Wake up!

WAKE UP!

-—

in all my dreams I DROWN

A Horror Game

—-

Coming 2018

HanSolo29 likes this.
  10. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    The following preview has been approved for select audiences.
    Trailer: Music

>A view of a city lights and clouds far below. Silently, a group of armored commandos in free-fall come into view as they descend towards the lights below.

>Two stealth black LAAT/s skimming over the surface of a desert planet, the audio is muffled and distant.

“Not one here among us is special,” a commanding male voice over says as if he is addressing a large hall. Close up, flashed frames of a blaster rifles and pistols being loaded; switch to clone commandos standing up inside of a dimly-lit gunship that is rocking as it descends through the atmosphere.

“It’s what we do…”

>slow pan up a coal black Imperial uniform, slowing to a stop at the face on a woman, who aggressively dons an ISB Spartan-style helmet. Cut to black.

“...that is special.”

>A blast door explodes inwards. Imperial Commandos firing bright blue lasers through a chaotic smoke and dust filled room. A matte black LAAT/s is viewed from the front firing it’s forward cannons. A view of the same LAAT/s from the side firing into a snowy mountain-side chattel at night. View from inside the chattel as the burning roof crashes in. Cut to black.

>slow fade in to a morning view of a city skyline with black smoke rising in several areas. Cut to a news broadcast showing an aerial view of a blast site in the street. Bodies are covered with sheets, rescue crews are combing through the debris. Flash through several different holonet news feeds showing the victims and damage from bombings in different cities.

“...multiple explosions ripped through crowds of revelers celebrating the one year anniversary…” A distraught male new anchor says over scenes of devastation.

“...with the death total now exceeding three hundred on Coruscant alone…” A crisp female news anchor voice says as if she is reading a teleprompter. “...the Emperor has called an emergency session of the Imperial Senate…”

>Static, then through digital noise, a distorted masked face in amber hues fills the screen.

“...more attacks will come…” says an extremely deep, modulated voice. “Expect it…”

>slow pan up of an imposing grey building at twilight

“The Empire is suppose to represent order…” A male voice over says as the view pans slowly down a line of Imperial flags waving in the wind in a well-manicured courtyard. Cut to group of Imperial officers descending stairs in a large, white marble lobby. “These attacks make us look weak.”

>an explosion rips through a busy street; slow motion shot of the windows of a shop rippling and shattering from the blast wave.

“The Emperor himself has approved this task force,” says the imposing voice of Wilhuff Tarkin who stands silhouetted against a large window overlooking the Coruscant skyline. He turns and the view switches to a close-up of his face as the music pauses for a moment. “It would be advised you make something of it.”

>The music picks back up at a more frantic pace. A matte black Nu-class shuttle landing on a city rooftop in the rain. A group of armored troops leap from the ramp, moving out tactically, weapons ready.

>Scene of an apartment door being kicked open and two black uniformed Imperial officers entering, weapons draw. A Rodian, looking terrified for their life, scrambles backwards across the floor desperately trying to get to their feet.

>The scene switches quickly to two imperial officers, uniforms relaxed, sitting across a desk from each other.

“Exactly what are the rules regarding all of this?” The female officer who was donning her helmet earlier ask, moving her hands with a sweeping motion as if to gesture to things unseen outside the room.

>scene switches back to the apartment, as one of the officers levels a pistol at the viewer, which is looking upwards as if from the perspective of the Rodian on the ground. The whining sound of the pistol charging is heard.

>back to the two officers in the office. A pause as the officer behind the desk leans forwards, a smile spreading across his lips as he says:

“There are none.”

>back to the view down the barrel of the blaster, which fires and the screen goes black. Cue bass drop on the music.

FINISH WHAT WAS STARTED

>Sequence of scenes plays as the music continues building towards a climax.

>two dark grey ARC-170 fighters with Imperial markings fly towards the shattered remnants of a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship in an asteroid field.

>A group of ISB officers and commandos walking through a large hanger bay, weapons slung. The lead ISB officer is smirking.

>An aerial view of convoy of six armored speeders crossing a desert when a streak of a missile strikes a vehicle towards the center of the convoy sending it flipping end over end. Another view shows the moment the missile impacts as viewed from the driver's seat of the vehicle behind the one that was struck.

>A explosion sending sparks flying in a dark corridor that appears to be on board a ship. A volley of blue flashes of a repeating blaster illuminates the ghost like presence of commandos moving down the corridor.

PROTECT THE NEW ORDER

>A humanoid figure with a black bag over their head and hands cuffed behind their back is struggling against the two clone commandos that are dragging them along the ground under bright lights of what appears to be a military facility. The next shot is daylight in the desert, a similarly hooded figure (not clear if it is the same one), kneeling, is unceremoniously shot point blank in the back of the head and topples forward. View from above shows the figure falling into a pit with half a dozen other bound and hooded bodies, stormtroopers and black clad imperial officers standing around it.

>Two black matte Nu-class shuttles fly out of a Venator-class Star Destroyer’s hangar bay and jump to lightspeed as soon as they are clear.

>commandos in black EVA suits sail through space towards the hull of a large freighter drifting in space, surrounded by smoke and debris.

>an Imperial officer standing on a platform in pouring rain, slowly turns around, a look of anger and rage across his face as water drips off his Spartan-style helmet. Cut to black.

“They want us to start a war?” says a female voice over, as the scene fades back to the two Imperial officers sitting in the office and the music pauses.

“No,” says the one behind the desk, settling into their seat, holding a crystal glass of amber liquid in their hand. He shakes his head casually. “They want us to finish the last one.”

>Music resume to fade out

STAR WARS: UNIT SIX-SIXTEEN

COMING SOON

PM @GenOochy for advanced access.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  11. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    GenOochy likes this.
  12. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    *waves* Hello!

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    Eyewitness Report:

Friday, April 17, 2020

The graffiti appeared seemingly overnight, plastered on the side of a public works building in South Bank (London). It drew quite a crowd this morning, and the media is in a frenzy trying to figure it out. I can't help but ask, 'is the Master back after a three year hiatus?' It sure looks authentic:

[​IMG]

But what does it mean?

[​IMG]

COMING SOON

14. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    "Order. The New Order. The First Order. Order. I have no idea why you morons need to use the word order, when you do not even know what the damned word means! Your think lining up soldiers is order? You think marching in perfect synchronicity is order? Really? You have no idea what order truly is. It is control, order is protection and reliability. But when a group of raiders comes marching into your village and explain to you they have shut down all hyper routes to your system that doesn't feel like order. When you see them drag away your loved ones for the slave markets, that does not feel like order! When you kill them with your bare hands it doesn't feel like order! When you get shot somewhere in the desert and left for dead ... when hatred is all that keeps you together ... when the screams of your child as it is dragged away are what keeps you alive ... when hatred, fear and desperation turn from enemies to your closest allies ... DO YOU THINK THAT FEELS LIKE ORDER? So, dear Officer of the First Order, I want to know where these animals brought my child! And I hope for you, that you know. I really do. Because I know you plan to defy me, but you will tell me. The only question is, when you tell me ... and how much of you will still be left!" And for the first time in many decades the angry old man ignited his lightsaber and his blue blade hissed into existence ...

[​IMG]
    ------

The Tale of Two Planets

------

Coming 2018

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  15. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    The girl was a teenager on the brink to become a woman. In her baggy pants and tank top she looked more like a urban kids than someone from the area. But the man sitting on the veranda next to her in a chair was even less of a rural person. Wearing Ray Ban glasses, a black suit with a white shirt under it and a three days beard he was probably late twenties.

They had been sitting there for a while. The screams from the house behind them had died down by now. The man finally spoke. "You know a few things the TV shows got wrong, especially the zombie ones. Zombies would be a blessing right now. You know shambling undead instinct driven corpses? Sounds like a great idea to me."

The girl shook her head. "Seriously? I mean we are pretty much done anyway, we don't need any zombies, if you ask me."

"At least we would be united." The man sighed.

"We are not?" The girl replied and took a sip of water.

"We have been without electricity for what? Six hours? Right now all the masculine macho guys and alternative chicks believe they can handle this. Soon they will find out hunting isn't enough if everybody does it and planting stuff in your garden is so much better if the water is pumped there. No soon people will understand what this is ..."

"Okay, then give me a little headstart. What is it?" The girl looked at him in a challenging way.

"Natural selection." He simply replied and got out his cigarettes. He lighted one.

The girl looked at him for a moment and then nodded. "You mean most of us won't make it. Only the strong will survive."

"The most adaptable, actually Darwin said the most adaptable survives." He looked over the cornfields and sighed. "But yeah. One out of twelve I would consider pretty impressive." He said. "And some guys will try to get a head-start in that game as well. Things will turn messy."

The girl looked at him and gave him one of her acid smiles. "Is it that what you do here with your friend? Getting a head-start in the natural selection game?" She nodded back to the house where she was pretty certain her family had been slaughtered by the man's friend.

The man took a deep breath and gave it some thought. "To be honest, no. We just saw you guys and felt like destroying something beautiful today." He answered and slowly got up. "Freedom, you know."

"What will you do with me now?" The girl asked and looked up at him.

"Haven't decided yet, but ..." He grinned down at her. "... one of us is gonna have loads of fun."

In The End

Coming soon

DarkLordoftheFins likes this.
  16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Hello?

Frank Castle.

Present. Where am I?

How's your headache?

Fine. Thanks for asking.

What are you doing here?

You tell me, friend. I'm the one tied up here.

Answer me.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Nine murders in a week.

Pretty low rate for this place.

By your hand.

Just cleaning up the mess.

One thrown from the roof of a twenty story building. Another slammed through a window just as high. Two from point blank shotgun blasts. One sliced carotid artery. One burned alive. Two from close ranged pistols to the head. And one impaled on a wrought iron fence. You're not cleaning up the mess. You're making one.

What do you care?

This is my city.

Those were the scum destroying your city. And there's a lot more where they came from.

As far as I'm concerned, you're one of them.

Oh don't go all drama queen on me just because I do what needs to be done.

Butchering people is not what needs to be done.

And what would you rather do? Let me guess. Lock 'em up? Put 'em behind bars? How's that worked out for you in the past?

It's what keeps me from becoming one of them.

Christ. You sound like this other guy I know. You two would get along, maybe I could give him your information, you guys could go out for coffee, talk shop about how well the law works. You gonna tell me who you are?

Yeah. I'll tell you who I am, Punisher. I'm your worst nightmare if I ever catch you in Gotham City again.

Ha. I'm shakin'.

[​IMG]

Sith-I-5 and RachelTyrell like this.
  17. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Ten years had passed. Ten long years.

The interrogation cell was bleak and empty and the man in his late forties was wearing an orange overall and handcuffs fixated his hands to the desk. He had grown a beard and stroked it in thoughts, still amused by the sensation of having a beard now. He had to lean forward to do this.

He had in ten years not shown a sign of resistance or intention to flee or harm anyone. But he was kept in a cell in a prison that was specifically built to house him and only him. Access was restricted. Human contact was kept to a minimum.

So having a visitor was something of an event for him, also he seemed not surprised. Actually nobody had ever seen him surprised by anything.

The Prisoner looked up as Dr. Michaels entered the interrogation cell and smiled at him. It was one of these unreadable smiles. He was almost famous for those. Thoughts were hiding behind this smile no human seemed to understand. The surprisingly young Doctor in his cheap suit had been one of the few conversation partners he had over the last ten years. The Doctor had gotten used to this smile.

"Nice to see you Milton." Dr. Michaels said and sat down at the desk, putting the file in front of him and getting his pen and recorder out.

"Always a pleasure." The Prisoner said and watched the psychologist assembling his equipment.

"If you don't mind I would like to jump to the point. We are kinda running out of time."

"You mean because of my imminent execution?" The Prisoner laughed as if he made an edgy and funny comment.

"Tomorrow. It is still time to convince them, but I need something from you ... anything, that makes them understand ..."

"... that I am a lunatic?"

"That you suffer from a psychological disorder." The younger man smiled. "There is no time for sweet talk. Obviously you are delusional. Somehow your delusion did match with that of several others, like Mr. Christianson. But it is obvious you are not responsible for what they claim you are."

The Prisoner smiled. "I did not get a trial. No lawyer. No evaluation. No proof. No doubts. Only a judgment. They build a prison to hold me. Build the chair here, especially for my great day tomorrow. Nothing you gonna write into that report will change that. They know and I know and that you doubt the facts won't change a thing."

The Doctor leaned forward. "Why? Why do you think they are so afraid of you? From my work with you I understood you consider yourself being stranded in this form of a simple human being. But actually you are sort of a divine entity."

The Prisoner laughed. "Because I told them an unpleasant truth."

"Oh yes, this story of divine transformation and how it caused the end of the world and how that end was then erased from history to give us a second chance. Second chance for the human race. That story?" The Doctor shook his head. "What happened ten years ago was unique and confusing. It made superstition a science again. But seriously ..."

The Prisoner looked at the Professor. He said nothing.

"Is it that what you believe happened?" The Doctor asked. "You really think it is the truth?"

"You had some interpretations in there, but yes." He smiled.

"So now what. We kill you now and it is over?" He shook his head.

"No." The Prisoner said. "That is the problem."

"What do you mean by no. We don't kill you?"

The Prisoner laughed. "I am sure you do that. But if you have existed for as long as I have and seen what I have seen, you understand one thing, Doc." The Prisoner leaned forward. "A universal truth, hopeful and warm at the beginning, but cold and inevitable in the end. Nothing is ever truly over. The Universe doesn't work like that."

The Prisoner sighed. "And hell I am happy I won't be around when it begins."

He leaned forward and gave this smile again.

————————
    ————————
    The Mercy Seat
    ————————
    ————————

GMed by DarkLordoftheFins and LordTroepfchen

Coming December 2019

18. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    They had not seen what hit them. They had just been about to give Beckie a little lesson for turning down clients, when the guy in the hoodie had showed up. He was not tall, he was not muscular, he had ripped apart Fernandez and Roger like they were made of paper though. Lou had put twelve rounds in the boy. He had stood up as if nothing had happened. That was when Lou had run. He had never run before. He had taken the next door, the stairs and ended up on the roof, finally catching breath and reloading his gun.

Was the guy still there? Was he ... what was he? What did he care?

Lou turned around and pointed his gun at the door. He would shoot his head! Yes. He would try the head. Without a brain he had to die, right?

The door was open. Lou inhaled shortly, as he realized that he had closed it.

"Hey! You got no idea who I am working for! You got no idea what kind of trouble you are in! Man, just leave and we consider this a misunderstanding, okay?" He looked around frantically. "What do you care about the girl? We would not have killed her! Just wanted to give her a lesson ..."

He stood there and breathed. The voice came from behind. It was the voice of a young man. "By cutting her face?" He hurled around and there he stood. Lou could not see his face, but it was the same boy in the hoodie.

"Man, it is business ..."

"I know. And see who learned the lesson after all." The boy stepped closer and Lou pointed the gun at his head.

A moment later he screamed into the night as he made his way down all the seven levels to the pavement.

Up there on the roof stood the young man in his hoodie and looked down at his work as the working girls surrounded the smashed body of their "protector". None of them did anything to help him.

His crusade had begun ...

The game where you don't play the hero ...

Coming January 2019

19. Master Vo'Un'Var

Master Vo'Un'Var Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    … … …

“Hello?”

“Listen, you don’t know who I am, but I need to make this quick. You need to go to Reagan’s Square on this coming Sunday at three o'clock in the afternoon.”

“Who is this?”

“You don’t know me, but you know my friend. Listen, I need you to take a package from a man in a trench coat. Don’t worry, he’s not government.”

“Who is this?!”

“I’ll explain later, with the package you- Argh!”

“Hello? Hello?!”

… … ...

Never make a phone call with important details. They can hear that.

It was an old building, pre-war. It was soon to be torched down. A man had made a few phone calls from the building, and they had to ensure no evidence would be released. Very few pre-war buildings remained. They didn’t want any remnants of the old world. It was all going to be gone.

Secret Police would trace the call, and quickly deal with any new problems. It wasn’t going to take long.

It never did.

[​IMG]

Sleep Now In Fire.

Coming Soon...

20. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Ten years.

A lot of time had passed and time washes away everything. Time does strange things to people. They return to old habits. They forget lesson learned in the past. They pretty much forget everything, if you let them have enough time ...

They forgot about me.

Maybe it is time to remind them.

---------

Original Sins

---------

Coming December 2019

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  21. Bravo

Bravo Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    ~~~RECRUITING~~~

Paradoxical Echoes: An Original Trilogy Game is accepting new players ASAP, after events have conspired in DRL to move the game forward at a more appropriate pace. We're looking for male-themed characters to come join our plentiful cast of female characters. Primarily, we are looking for Imperial characters to fill in roles aboard a Imperial Praetorian-class Star Destroyer. We do retain our own separate wiki from TFN to help facilitate story, characters, and other useful information.

• Quick Synopsis
      • Paradoxical is the prequel to both Intervention (2009-2013) & Echoes in Eternity (2013-2016); set in 2 BBY, the game explores the situations, events, and choices from the Imperial point-of-view that lead to the setting of Intervention in 2009.
    • Era
      • Original Trilogy (Star Wars Rebels, Rogue One, Star Wars: A New Hope)
    • Story Content Alignment

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Sith-I-5 likes this.
  22. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    "How did you say last time? It is Fallujah all over again on US soil. I won't need to remind you what Fallujah meant, do I?"

Simmons shook his head. "So what do want me to do? Kill them?"

"No, no not all of them. I need you to capture them alive. Most of them. Those who are too dangerous we need to end. The others we will contain."

"If this went so terribly wrong last time, what makes you think we can handle it this time around?" Simmons asked.

"Because I know everything about these people. Especially where to find them. It is key we capture them before they can cross their paths. We need to keep them divided at all costs."

THE DIVIDE

Cancelled and replaced by The Seeking

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    HanSolo29 likes this.
  23. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    [​IMG]
    Prospective roleplayers seeking a tale of the American Old West with a supernatural hook need look no further.
    Blood Moon Gulch has launched in the RPF, and is now open to players!​

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  24. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I am trying not to let myself get sucked in to this one... I'm not into Westerns. I'm not into horror.

But...

25. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    [​IMG]