main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

P.Rico RPG: The Sarlaccs Belly layer of the.........................

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *From the darkness it emerges angered and bewildered. His howl ignites a roaring flame in the midst of an old Krayt Dragon's cave. A krayt dragon he killed. He leaps towards the higher grounds and he snarls. He takes a moment while he chanels his emotions out of his body and calms himself. From the piles of dead bodies and bones on the ground a transmitter is taken out. It floats towards his palm and he speaks into it.* "Brothers.......it is time our alliance becomes..........formal... The enemy has revealed himself in the form of a snake. Long have we been discarded and disrespected. The Jedi have shut us out from their perfect institution on the count that they believe they are above us. Atop their temple filling their bellies an claiming to live under a code of honor.
    The Bounty Hunters have shed their skin, but not their cowardly ways........they are hyenas working for a yellow lion, their fear is great as it always has been. None of them stand on their own two legs they depend on their master. But know this no matter how large a beast is.........he is useless once you cut off its head.
    The smugglers hide behind their deals and live off of the others like parasites. They have dissapereared for now, but soon they will resurface.
    And the Sith.........hidding scheming and claiming to use us all as their pawns. They are no better than the others......
    I ask you.......brothers to join me in the Sarlaccs belly where the fate of the clans will lie in our council......" *The transmission ended and the wampa sat there meditating on the darkness..........*

2. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *Hologram appears*

"As always you can count on me my brother......there is not beast we cant destroy and no task is big enough for us....."

3. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *another holo message appears*

I had no quarrel with anyone, yet these bounty hunters have sullied my honor. I must, no, I WILL regain my honor. Tumbark, I stand with you.

4. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    *Another holo appears*

"Brothers, perhaps the way of the Sith can be of assistense, I can bring that.
    You know pretty well I don't follow anyone, but I either accept traitors and cowards.
    Whe should destroy them all"

Jihad makes an evil samile then fades into the holo
    *End of transmitiom*

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he made his thunder cover the whole cave as part of his trainig. After that he sat down and called his brothers again* "Join me here as soon as your time can be spared......It starts"

6. Fernbacca

Fernbacca Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2002
    "Hologram appears"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Wruf wruf grrrrrrrrraaaaaarrrr wreokkkk!

7. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *arrives *......"As always, the first one to get here......" makes the sign of the brotherhood...." well its all a matter of time......"

8. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth approaches next. He is observant of the surroundings. Though more relaxed in these surroundings, he never loses his sense of caution.

"The others better hurry, though. Time is not a luxury anymore."

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *finishing Catolth's words Jihad emerged from the shadows* "You where saying?" *The wampa began to speak* "I have summoned you my brothers to inform you of the current situation, I have been contemplating the idea of declaring an open war. But I will need your vote....." *He snarls* "upone your decision I will give you the necesary aid to be prepared for the onslaught......"

10. DookuSith

DookuSith Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    A holo image flickers and appears before the group. The tall man's image, white hair and short beard, materializes and speaks.

War, you say? Most intriguing. I sense many powerful beings here. I can definitely tell. A shift in the balance of power is just what this place needs. It is true the four clans have a firm grip, but their tyranny shall be their undoing. Allow me to join your ranks. If you'll have me, I shall indeed be a powerful and resourceful ally.

With that said, the man bows and the image vanishes.
    --
    OOC: Saludos! Soy nuevo y me gustan los RPG. Espero que no se molesten por mi pequeña "intrusion"! :)

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wampa stops and meditates. He then adresses the brotherhood* "Troubled times awaken a new strenght.........should he be an ally, a foe or a spy......... The brotherhood can only be joined by those that prove themselves worthy. Dooku find the one they call Xanatos and fight him in the arena. He should be and easy target, unless he cowers behind his master" *He sits and ponders about this character....* (No problem, the brotherhood will consider your option, but first pass this test to prove your worth)

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He stops and looks upon the other two* "Jihad, Catolth.........are you with us." *He stares at them without blinking as the fire behind him roars.*

13. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Esto se supone q lo posteara anoche pero cuando lo puse el server se habia caido..so here it is....now......late....this goes before Dooku got here!

*starts laughing* "Thats why u asked us here.........fair enough........u know my answer........anything to make things right around here........count me in for anything......u have my lightsaber....."

14. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth stands, impaling his staff on the floor. "I once thought that the Jedi were honorable. They supposedly stood for truth, peace and balance. But those that would call themselves honorable have fallen to treachery, deceit, and backstabbing to achieve their needs. My brothers, the Jedi have sullied our honor. And we WILL take it back!"

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast looked towards Jihad* "Your words Sith.........." *He waited there while some drool fell from his mouth*

16. Fernbacca

Fernbacca Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2002
    Grrrrrrrrrr weorghhhhhhhh grufffffff graafffff ñaaaaaaa grrrrrrfffffffffffffffffffffff

17. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad_MuadDib the powerfull Sith Lord, master of the darkside, creator of deceit, inflicter of pain and fear....he never was in a more tempting situation. As a Sith, he never felt the need of following or joining no one.

But time has change. The universe is not what it used to be. And the Jedi as well. They are not what they used to be.
    Joining this Powerfull beings can help achieve a lifetime quest.
    The complete and total anihilation of the Jedi.

"Very well TUMBARK, Ian, Calthot.
    A Sith Lord you have in your ranks"

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The fire roared greatly behind the wampa and he gave a HIGH howl* "SO BE IT..........The WAR HAS BEGUN.........as of now ALL THAT ARE NOT OF THE BROTHERHOOD ARE DEAD!" *He looked at the SITH* "Jihad your powers in the darkside are strong..........I have made a little research and have found a way to channel it into a doppleganger. Create an army of our own. Linked to our thoughs and our orders.........a shadow with substance" *He looked at the flames* "We must crush the oponents....at any cost......" *At that moment the wampa saw in the flames the ghostly memories of a past life.......a great battle. He saw Ktulu.....he saw Rafa......and he saw another.....a cloaked other and then darkness..* "At......all costs........."

19. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad looks at TUMBARK , he realizes there's one of them left. The powerfull piece needed to complete this Master Plan puzzle

"Will he join us?, will he fullfill his destiny?
    When will he realize that Society he is so attached to, is the same corruption as the Jedi wich he fled from?"

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Tumbark looked at Jihad and snarled* "Soon.........soon it will all be over....."

21. Nasya

Nasya Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    *droid enters the cave* beep prreeepree bee pru weeeeck tee eapouribee oorprteabee

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((After the cantina affair the wampa enters the cave wounded. He is angered and bewildered)) *The wampa stares at the little droid and pushes it to the side. It sits there in front of the flames looking at them and scorning......In a snarl he starts to roar* "K.......H.......A.....L" *He puts his wounded hand in the flames and dissenfects his wound. He then stands up and in the dead body pile begins to search for materials. He sits down and begins to build a prostetic arm...fashioned as a gauntlet, a clawed gauntlet. He looks to the side and perceives the assasin droid he had purchased. He then stared at them flames........*

23. Nasya

Nasya Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    beep breep preatee ptee dee teeprou proubee beadee - "sheesh what a pushover. Who does he think he is? Treating me like a piece of junk. Honestly."

*keeps making droid noises*

*wampa, annoyed w/ the droid noises, looks at the droid with a look to kill*

*keeps making droid noises* "Annoying isn't it? Push me again and I can do far worse than make noise"

*starts looking around the cave*

24. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad enters, stared at the Wampa, then noticed the droid.
    He seems confused, and hungry for revenge.

"TUMBARK, what now?"

25. Nasya

Nasya Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    *looks at creature that just entered cave*

*droid noises* ("Oooo! Visitor.")

*keeps looking around cave* *makes droid noises*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.