main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: The Sarlaccs Belly layer of the.........................

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *As the soldiers enter the cave, dozens of sadistic, thundering roars reverberate throughout the brotherhood's sanctuary. Caltoth heads for high ground as a mass of Krayt Dragons descend upon the dark troopers. The front line of soldiers is decimated by the beasts, and many others scramble for cover. A few are decapitated from above, as Caltoth sends a flurry of slasher discs descending upon the invaders.*

2. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    then the at at walkers with the blasters power, firing to the dragons to scare them away to let pass the other company of battalion were trap battleling the dragons, then stardestroyers start to firing the cave and the defense system of the cave from the skies start the blater firing to the ground near by the cave...

then a holo to the brootherhood from the admiral gondore of the armagedons army " well do you think you can win surrender or be destroy thats my final word the sentinels will die"....

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Wookie roared in defiance*"I havent come back from the dead to surrender to the likes of you!" *His Axe is swong with great might as the surrownding soldiers fall dead to the ground.* "You are next coward!"

4. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    A deafening cackle is heard in the wookiee's mind and felt in his soul. It was like pure evil shrouded his entire senses and, in the blink of an eye, he saw himself standing in the middle of a barren wasteland. Nothingness as far as the eye could see. A darkened sky covered in clouds black as coal.

"You WILL return... I have forseen it!"

The wookiee quickly turned to face a shadow with bright blood red eyes. From it, a mouth with disfugured teeth grins declares "You cannot escape your past. I shall make sure of that!"

A rotting hand thrusts forward and chokes him. "If not.. you will finally DIE!"

In an instant, the wookiee gasps for air and finds himself back at the cave.

5. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in that instant a figure hooded enters the cave with more dark soldiers that apering from everywere the atacking of the walkers gets more agressive to eliminate allmost the dragon they can see, but in the cave more soldiers dies but more soldiers gets in to the cave to the kills of the sentinels(the brotherhood), then finally this figure igniet his lightsaber and descuber himself and saw the a secound wookie likes tumbark,

6. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    Right away! *activates the defences, and also ignites the AI of ShadowPhoenix, the prototype stealth combat ship lifting up on it's own and attacking the AT AT walkers. ShadowPhoenix is EXTREMELY manuverable and fast, so it dodges blasters easily, and it's invisible to scanners and radar, and partly to Force scan, so it's quite hard to target. it's equipped with three top cannons that can shoot in any direction, two 12-barreled laser cannons on the tip of each "wing", and alot of swarm missile pods on the back of the wings... so the AT ATs are toast* *meanwhile, inside the cave, Dead Star throws thermal detonators at the waves of troopers. he also fries those who get close with Force Lightning, which he casted without even caring of the damage it did to himself. he actually enjoyed the pain of casting it, laughing hysterically like a lunatic he is. he then sheathes his vibro axe, wanting to draw blood, something his lightsabers couldn't do, and starts chopping trooper heads and arms and ripping them open* *soon his two assassin droids come out of their encasing and start shooting and SLASHING at soldiers [yes, the assassins are armed with melee weapons: one arm holds the blaster, the other holds a claw [1 1/2 foot long blades]*

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wookie stood there trying to figure out the horrid apartition that was perceived. His eyes went wide and in a gasp he said* "Its still lives........" *His clawed hand grabbed the vibro Axe and cleaved the closest sentinel.* "no....."

8. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in that moment 100 starship figthers enjoin to find the stelth craft and firing heirs blasters to the craft and persuded, by fallowing his atomics vapors when this craft was flying, then in the battlel field more soldiers engage his weapons and more and enters the cave to invade their lair....

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((Ok, the whole thing is nice pero Siulfernando, acabas de destruir una nave que era de deathstar sin consulta suya y mataste los Krayt dragons sin ni siquiera postear una batalla. Eso es un Godmode del cual no se puede tolerar. Debes editarlo.))

10. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    and for a momentary the armagedon army apers to get retire to that battle field and then go back to their ship and engage truspace... a holo appears to tumbark... you win again but in the future you will perish like youre friends.

11. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    "So that's it?.....no time for tea???""

12. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    then another holo to tumbark "a will hunt down someone a sentinel is must be not far and he is in my veins to, so the invation is not over....

13. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *throws the hologram machine to the floor*

"I am telling yu Tumbark....we have to get a new machine......I couldn't understand what that guy was bloody saying!!"

14. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    *a message comes in, though the image isn't of a man, but rather of a logo... an eye in a circle, nine arrows pointing away from the eye to the edges of the circle, and a single blood tear under the iris of the eye* Greetings, clans of this galaxy... I message you to inform you of something... something that will affect many... the Reunion.. *the voice chuckles* bet no one knew the kind of things that went on in this sector... so close to you all.. *the voice laughs and then is broken off as the transmission abruptly ends*

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wookie sits down* "seems everyone is plotting and sceming these days. Aparently the cowardly Sith ways are becoming quite popular." *He looks at Obi Ian* "Wouldnt you agree?"

16. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    "You are right about this matter Tumbark.......Tea?"

Tumbark : Don't mind if I do!

Obi: "Well like I was saying......everyone now has a plot of some kind to take over the galaxy?? Can't they see it's been done over and over??....are they bloody blind??....uuuh what if they win??....its only temporary......we all know what happened to the last emperor! what I'm saying is that this people have a lack of vision.....why try to take over the galaxy.....when u can make the galaxy fear you.........all I'm saying is.....(whispers in Tumbarks ear).......eh......don't u agree??"

17. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    a holo to tumbark,

in fire coming and the holo seems to have a battle im siulfernando a need help a nedd asistence in ossus thre is no time to waste... and the battle continue.......shhhiho end of the holo.

18. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *kicks the holo machine in the ground a few times*

" (furious) What is this? I thought I broke u.......u r not supposed to be showing us any messages......u r broken....snapped....damaged......dead"

*takes out his lightsaber and DESTROYS entirely the holo machine........NO holo message can get in for the moment*

"So.....Tumbark......u where going to say....."

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wookie looks at the shattered remains of the holomessage machine* "Lunacy........madness,.........fear and idiots have run the galaxy in my absence. What is to become of this reality? I say lets do it. For far too long have the chackles of goodness have bound me. I am not even a shadow of what I was.........I say yes. let us do this.

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *A new dawn arrives to the cave. What little light purges thru the darkness shines upon the ground. From the shadows the wookie appears. His look stern and bewildered. His face slashed precisely where his old scar was. So was the rest of his being. His coal black eyes looked at the whole darkness. He took out his cannon and blasted the place where the light shone. In the dark he whispered* "Darkness spawned me......darkness embraces me.......darkness I will become....." *another blast is taken towards the center of the cave and the fire is lighted. The glares of the flames reflect on the wookie's face* "The warrior has awoken.....time to claim what is mine"

21. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *wakes up from all the noise*

"Can't a guy get some sleep here??.....oh its you!!....thought so....I didn't think that army was stupid enough to attack us again.... what time is it?? ...what's for breakfast??...is it today the day??...Is it safe??...just say when.....and I'll be ready!!!"

22. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    this is not siulfernando....

in the shadows a walking noise heard under the cave then a call from the darknes to tumbark, then a lash of light descuber three hooded figures and stop and call for tumbark again....

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Coal black eyes peer from the darkness of the cave* "Well if it isn't little hood and his sisters..........Sorry but we have no time for organizational crimes or cowards. Take your party elsewhere or suffer a most horrific death..........Believe me your warlocks tricks wont work on me......." *His axe is ready for battle, yet he is quite calm*

24. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    tumbark am not here to figth, am here to get allied to youre organitation and yore clan, a heard youre power and maliceness then lets sattle up and get allide, a have busines to discuse with others to invade and counqer the galaxy.

25. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *Walks out of the darkness*

"You mock us......don't you??....allies??...we dont have a use for them.......besides......u can't just walk in here and pretend for us to care.......u walk in here.......u are looking for trouble.....nothing else......leave now......" * looking at the wookie* "before something terribly bad happens!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.