main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

P.Rico RPG: The Sarlaccs Belly layer of the.........................

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    ohh this is ian a heard alot of you and if you want to play well... im not playing and for youre sake do not interfer in this discution am talking to tumbark, and am not my brother siulfernando... darth armagedon looking to his dark lords guards, and a said again im here to care some busines and a need allies to bring down some centinels of the galaxy are you with me tumbark.....

2. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    "First of all........u don't have permission to call me Ian.......Second......I don't care who's brother u are or aren't....Third....if u speak to someone here u speak with all of us......Fourth........GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!"

*ignites lightsaber*

"Do not tempt me for I am not in the mood for this right now!!!!"

3. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    well youre so predictave and insolent, in a simple movement of darth armagedon atract to armagedons hand and then desactived and burn all circuts of the ligthsaber. a tell you ian this is desturbing me youre insolence do not understimate the power of the darkside of the force.

4. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    ((Thats it I'm done here.....no more playing MR. Nice Guy...I wont play this game anymore.....I'm tired of it.....u just cant walk in here and break my damn lightsaber....that's it!!!....besides my freaking character knows the power of the dark side....))

5. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    mano no entiendo

6. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    (( SIulfernando.lo q dije anteriormente no fue en forma de juego......de verdad q ya no tengo ganas de seguir el mismo baile.......the brotherhood no esta buscando ninguna alianza con nadie.....y te lo hemos dicho anteriormente con los personajes.....segundo....me dejaste con el lightsaber roto y ahora me tienes con dos lightsabers en el cuello....uhm.....It's called a lance...HEllo!!!.......mas godmoding no me puedes hacer......una vez mas....me niego a seguir con la historia!!!!))

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *a drop of water falls from the ceiling of the cave. The drop echoes around the place like memories of a old wound festering. A rock that sealed the entrance was puched aside as light struggled to enter the forgotten layer. In the shinning light stood a beast of horrible stature. Its nostrils flared as its coal gaze looked upon all that was there. It was a rancor but not just any rancor if not a grayish skin beast. Its body was pierced with many rings and it was tattooed all around with ancient symbols. The beast looked around and kneeled. Its body fell as if it was melting.......molding into a black and crimsom cape. There in the entrance stood no longer a rancor but now a kneeling figure. Elegantly and slowly it stood up and revealed to be a female. Slender and seductive, her lips where black and her hair was crimsom red. The hilt of a sword could be seen as she turned around to leave the abandoned layer. A word escaped her lips* "Fool!" *Her pace quickened as she molded into a black and red stripped nexus and ran toward her ship*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.