main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RSA Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, I'm back now after taking a break to deal with some real world issues, and I'm revitalised :D

Whilst I was away there was some criticism of my work as RSA, and whilst I was not impressed with the way it was delivered, I am concerned that it is addressed across the boards.

As such I am creating this thread and stickying it in each of the chapter forums. If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions etc that you want to put to me, post them in this thread, and I WILL respond. I want to help you out, but I can't do the work for you. I need to know what you want in order to help you move forward with it.

So, please feel free to post anything (within TOS of course :p ) in this thread and I will get back to you here.

Thanks

Phill

2. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    I guess I'll kick this one off then.

Phill, during your 'Time out' there was a fair amount of criticism from some members regarding 'Favouritism', I personally thought that those comments were unfounded and unfair, what would you like to do or say in response to those accusations and is there anything that we as members can do to help you with that ?

3. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    To be honest, I gave the response I intended in the original thread that everything kicked off in. Beyond that, I have setup these threads to aid in communication between me and the members of the Fan Force.

With regards to the "favouritism" quote, it is always going to be difficult to prove or disprove this, because most of it is opinion. For every Midlander or Northerner I've given a break, the same can be said of Southerner, Londoner, etc, however people will only see the ones that they want to complain about. It's human nature unfortunately.

I've covered most of this already, and to be honest I'm putting it behind me and starting fresh. Hopefully others will do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.