main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Rules on Selling Items on Forums- Please Read**

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Yoshee, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    I am posting a thread using a post made by Malkie D2, please read it and obide by it. If I see anyone trying to make profit on selling tickets (or anything else for that matter) here, they will be taking a short break (ban) from these boards.

As Malkie says, rules are rules....

You cannot use these message boards to sell any items - sorry, but those are the rules.
    (furthermore, it's really poor show to use these message boards to try and make a profit out of the real fans)

My suggestion to anyone watching would be to contact users who want tickets OFF THE BOARDS - ie not by posting messages here, or using PMs. View their profiles and contact them via IM or email

You may notice that I have hilighted the bit about PM's in Bold, as many of you may not realise, that the rules that apply to the forums also apply to Private Messages.

Cheers.

Yosh

2. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    We're not against people who want tickets hooking up with people who hold tickets, but for legal reasons you can't be advertising your tickets for sale here - especially at a profit. Basically, if you have extra tickets, then read interested users profiles and contact them using their email addresses.

As a personal request - if you have spare tickets, please don't try and make a profit from the good users here.

3. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    wait what? Yosh's red? Say it ain't so?

4. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    ^ NVM - looked like you were VIP with the red username. I was worried that Sapient might ask me to be a mod again - someone should sort out his pestering PMs. He's like 'younglings, you'd make a great mod', then 'awww, go on! You know you want to really', then he's all 'I'll be your best friend if you accept modship'. It gets old quickly, believe me. Apparently, Darth_Smelly & DarthViper_81 get it even worse. They had to leave in the end because he kept asking them to run TF.n.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.