main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rummaging through Tool Kits~ AU, Ahsana Horn (OC), Dear Diary 2009 Challenge, Completed 26/12/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MiralukaJedi, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh that is just too too irritating!!! [face_frustrated] I have a feeling Sana's comeback is gonna be sweet LOL

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Loved it! =D=

3. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Yes, yes it is. And as to the comeback...it will be, it will be.

4. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks! And here's more to hopefully love!

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 35

I've got him back! Both him and Hobbie, just like always. I spent about a good two weeks of my spare time devising the best way to get back at them both once I confirmed it and then building the device that I was going to use to get them back. In this case, I took about sixteen sessions of reprogramming and modifying their astromechs to remotely entertain them with Gand poetry and their apparently grand story-telling traditions...but still switch off if they needed to get back in a fight fast. Besides, them being dead would be really counter-productive for telling them I told you so and the fact that they both are about the closest friends that I have here.

Here's hoping to a quiet time for awhile. All while mentally cringing at the next theme of the pranks that are sure to follow!

Ahsana, signing off

[hr]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] The only thing that'd be stranger would be Gungan poetry [face_laugh]

6. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! =D=

7. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Great updates :D

"Besides, them being dead would be really counter-productive..."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

=D=

8. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    :eek:. [face_laugh][face_laugh]. Perhaps there's something there, but not yet...

9. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks! Here's to more soon!

10. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks! And yes, it definitely would be. Anyways, here's to more...

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 36

Damn! Damn! Damn! They can't seem to bloody stop! Now, I'm hit by Sullustians. When I say that, I don't mean that the Rebellion has been hit by a rampaging wave of them that destroy everything in their path. No, I'd definitely rather have that. Definitely. What I get instead is another prank.

I get everything too- music in the 'refresher (I mean really, what is it with those two and my sonic shower!), little stuffed toys resembling them all over my room, and my tool kit filled with them instead of tools. My tools, the things after my lightsaber and family, that are the things most precious to me in all the world. And they messed with them again, rummaged through them, again!

There's a lot of things I can take. But why did they have to go and mess with my tool kit? They just made a mistake....
    they made it personal.

[hr]

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    There's a lot of things I can take. But why did they have to go and mess with my tool kit? They just made a mistake....
    they made it personal.

Uh oh. Someone is in BIG trouble! [face_shame_on_you] [face_laugh] =D=

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Don't touch the tool kit!!!!!! Wes is so dead!!!!! LOL

13. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Those boys better watch out!

You don't mess with a mechanics tools... [face_shame_on_you]

Reminds me of something that happened to me once... [face_thinking] In fact, I totally know how you feel, Sana...

14. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yes, yes they are very big trouble. After all, they just messed with the one thing they never messed with before and it's something that really matters to 'Sana. So, the line is crossed and it now becomes a question of how far she'll cross the line to get back at them.

15. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yes, that should be what they did but, well too late for that. And yes, he is 'dead' and his dour fellow prankster with him :p

16. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yep. And soon they will learn why never to mess with a mechanic's tools.....

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 37

Well, the comeback got them good and I'm pretty confident that they'll never mess with my tools or tool kit again. Or at the very least for a very, very long time. Unfortunately, the comeback landed all three of us in hot water. Apparently, taking it this far was well, a little too far and no longer amusing for them.

So, Luke and Wedge took it upon themselves as those in charge of the Rogues to stage a little intervention. They think they're doing a big favour- I think that I'm the one getting the favour here because if the Masters were here, not off on missions, I'd be in very big trouble. Even worse that I'm related to a good part of them one way or another. But anyways, they seem to think that the prank war's gone a little too far and that it has to end here and now. So, they did their best to tell us all that and while I'm willing to let it go if they will, I somehow doubt Janson will.

I'm his favourite pranking target and he's always seemed loath to give this prank war up. If he didn't have someone to prank, I kind of get the feeling that it would be akin to the end of the universe for him. And as to Hobbie...I think he wants to give this up. I really do, it's just something is over his head that seems to make him give into Janson every time that he sets a prank in motion that involves me. Makes me think that Janson must be blackmailing him to get his co-operation,though over what I have no idea.

As to what the prank was exactly, I think I'd rather not talk about that right now. All I'll say is that it was monumental and completely worth it.

At least until I got in trouble.

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee! Must've been a doozy humdinger!! [face_mischief] ;)

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    As to what the prank was exactly, I think I'd rather not talk about that right now. All I'll say is that it was monumental and completely worth it.

At least until I got in trouble.

Ahsana, signing off.

[face_thinking] Now you've got me curious. :p

=D=

19. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yes, so I'd imagine. Now if only I could choose just one of the possibilities to go with, [face_thinking]

20. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    I've got myself curious too...still haven't figured out which way to go with that.

Anyways, on with the show. More of a routine post this time. After something like that, things have to slow down for awhile, right?

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes

Entry # 38

Things have been very quiet since the enforced truce or whatever you want to call it was put into effect in the prank war. Not that I mind. I mean, I only go along with it because they started it. I just prefer to finish it.

So far, neither of them have done anything, which has got me nervous. I know that this isn't going to last. I know that they are going to do something. The question seems to be just a matter of when, where, why, and how. Those delightful little questions that sometimes can bedevil us all with their annoying or tantilising meaning/consequences.

Watching and waiting, I guess.

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!!! Very routine indeed ... but that beats chaos anyday LOL ;)

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    So far, neither of them have done anything, which has got me nervous. I know that this isn't going to last. I know that they are going to do something. The question seems to be just a matter of when, where, why, and how. Those delightful little questions that sometimes can bedevil us all with their annoying or tantilising meaning/consequences.

Yet another great update! =D=

23. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    It does. But at times like that, doesn't seem that chaos always comes along in a pretty spectacular fashion?

24. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks, and here's to more on the way!

By the way, if I were to do another diary with this character in the future, when should the story take up (either age or timeframe)? I'd be really happy for opinions.

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 39

Went to Iscau, little miserable planet in the Outer Rim. Only thing of value there: intersection of some pretty wicked hyperspace lanes and as such, as a rather large Imp garrison. And a sectoral communications array. Which was my job to disable, blow up, among other things.

Didn't quite happen that way. Job seemed to take longer than it should have- damn communications equipment anyhow! If they wanted a quicker job done, they really should have sent someone else. Then, stormtroopers show up on patrol just as I'm about to flip the switch to start the show. Things went downhill from there. And we managed to somehow get out despite the chaos.

Somehow, I get the feeling that this whole thing is going to be my fault. And that no one will ever let me forget it either.

Groaning and still looking around the corners for the next Janson prank to hit me in the face,

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sana seems to be in the icky position of getting all the blame and none of the credit :p

Hmmm. Maybe during ROTJ or the Thrawn crisis [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.