main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rummaging through Tool Kits~ AU, Ahsana Horn (OC), Dear Diary 2009 Challenge, Completed 26/12/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MiralukaJedi, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Lovely updates :)

2. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Yep. It's just her turn- we've all been there at one point in time or another.

Hmm...never thought of that. Could be interesting and it is an interesting thought. We shall see.

3. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    My thanks and here's more.

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 40

Janson strikes again! Now being tormented by a litany of Rodian drinking songs. Hardwired into the audio equipment that I've been working on in my quarters. I swear I will never be able to go past a Rodian drinking in a cantina now signing said songs without cringing. Also, wishing that I was still on mission.

Now, I also have a special sympathy for Corran for what I put him through when I messed with his stuff as a kid. And I swear never to touch other people's belongings again. Well, I'll start...right after I get Janson back for the drinking songs and messing with my stuff.

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Janson strikes again! Now being tormented by a litany of Rodian drinking songs. Hardwired into the audio equipment that I've been working on in my quarters. I swear I will never be able to go past a Rodian drinking in a cantina now signing said songs without cringing.

[face_laugh] =D=

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL!!! She's got to *cure* him of that little obsession :p ;)

One would have hoped after the Gungan cycle of pranks ... [face_laugh]

6. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yep! The prank war is alive and well.

7. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    She does, but the problem is he's very persistant-remember the Ewoks from canon?

You would, but then he discovered Jawas, Gand, Sullustians, and now, Rodian drinking songs.

It just doesn't seem to end, more's the pity for 'Sana.

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 41

Got him back, again. Did so by finding a way to engineer a live demonstration of what he did to me- I got together all the Rodians at the base I could find and arranged a cantina night. I also made sure that Janson was invited. It meant that it unfortunately extended to the rest of the Rogues too, but since they haven't been afflicted by blow back from the pranks this time, it's okay. I think.

By the end of the evening, or so Hobbie tells me, he was cringing beyond belief. So, maybe I'll at the very least have gotten rid of the Rodians. Maybe. At least, that's what I hope.

Loving ironic justice,

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee hee! Loved that! That musta worked!

9. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loving ironic justice,

=D= [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks. And well, as before, it will work. At least until Janson escalates it again. [face_laugh]

11. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks! Hope you guys have enjoyed the ride, because for now, it ends here. I've really enjoyed this character and since she's just so much fun to write, I'm going to be doing another diary featuring her in the coming year. Starting in her second year in the Rebellion (I'd have taken your suggestion of a later timeframe, Jade_eyes, but the piece that would compliment that hasn't gotten as far as I would have liked in order to get it into the TTT timeframe. Sorry :().

But anyways, here's the final bit...with the prank war continuing.

PM list
    VaderLVR64
    Jade_eyes
    CommanderK23

Entry # 42

He's done it again. Except this time, he's decided to really have a go at it. And I am so going to kill him for it. Him and his little cohort too. Well, I suppose that's inaccurate, taken that said cohort is roughly my height and is taller than the so-called 'master prankster'.

The dubious duo have decided that it would be fun to lock the doors to my quarters using an arch-welder, then create a corresponding mechanism to open the door that randomly sets off an alarm that sounds like a group of banthas in heat. Great, just what I needed,right? An alarm that would set off a frenzy during bantha mating season. But that's not even the best part. No, it gets better. Depending on how you define 'better'.

The interior of my quarters was absolutely plastered with everything that Janson used in his pranks against me this year. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. Everything Gungun, Jawa, Gand, Rodian, Sullustian, silly-string, and ration bar related object or thing that he could find. Guess that means he's been thinking about doing this for a long time.

Which means, I've got to really get him back for this one. Or kill him. No other option springs to mind this time.

Stewing and brooding,

Ahsana, signing off.

[hr]

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL!

Janson's INCORRIGIBLE!

:p

:D

13. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    What an ending! [face_laugh]

Let me know when you start the sequel, I've really enjoyed this story :)

=D=

14. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yes, he is. And if you want more, the link to the sequel is here.

15. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Thanks. Done and done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.