main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: The PT Social Thread, open until at least Feb 11 2023

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by cubman987 , Feb 8, 2021.

?

Is Dandy's name Meg?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hey it's new RYL thread time! You guys know the rules, right? Well here are the PT rules:https://boards.theforce.net/threads...e-read-before-posting.50051414/#post-55720150

Oh and these rules:
    1. We are going to ask everyone to use a spoiler tag when posting 3 or more images, gifs, memes, or videos in the thread to help make the thread easier to read and navigate. I know at times we like to spam memes or gifs in celebration of a holiday or a RYLer's birthday and in those cases it will be allowed without tags, but please use spoiler tags in all other instances.
    2. We ask that you use spoiler tags with a note of why if you decide to post an image that might be a bit "non-family-friendly" but doesn't violate the TOS. We'd also like some sort of context as to why the image is being posted to drive the conversation in the right direction. If you're not sure we'd ask that you either just use the spoiler tag or ask a mod for advice. We also ask that we keep all conversations about photos family friendly and not devolve into overly sexual conversations or conversations that could be considered demeaning. If you feel a conversation is going in the wrong direction or is making you feel uncomfortable please contact one of the mods.
    3. With everything going on in the world right now we know a lot of people are feeling angry, scared, confused, and sad. We should all be here for each other and be allowed to seek advice and comfort from each other in RYL. We do ask, however, to please keep your conversations as free from politics as possible. We have threads elsewhere for debating politics and want to keep RYL a place to escape from those types of debates and conversation. Again, if you have questions about this please as a mod.

4. Please refrain from "spam posting" in order to reach certain milestone pages or whatever. The occasional spamming of the thread is okay but don't make it a regular thing.

Basically:
    [​IMG]

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  3. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  4. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  5. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  6. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  7. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  8. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  9. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Those are your nominees! At this point I will give everyone a couple of weeks to consider their votes and for the nominees to campaign for themselves (if they want). Feel free to vote whenever you decide on your choice. To vote, PLEASE PM ME YOU TOP CHOICE. Just one vote per category. And yes feel free to vote for yourself if you were nominated. Congrats and good luck!

Also, thanks to everyone who voted!

12. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    First

Or eighth or whatever

13. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Can I bash the PT in 2021 yet?

14. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
  15. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    My nominees, Geekiest, Best Avatars, and Weirdest.

I am trying to interpret Geek in the positive light, but Weirdest.. umm.. :p

16. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    2021 Goals:

-Finally break from a 4 year purgatory and reach 50,000 likes already. I need at least 2 trophies this year! :(

17. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Both are absolutely compliments here

18. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

19. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    "A welcome one but a surprise to be sure"- Palpatine when drunk

20. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Ok kids goodnight, play nice or whatever

21. Darthman92

Darthman92 Force Ghost star 6

Feb 24, 2016
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  23. Darthman92

Darthman92 Force Ghost star 6

Feb 24, 2016
    [​IMG]

24. HipsterMaceWindu

HipsterMaceWindu Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 8, 2016
    Oh. This popularity contest again.

25. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Alright I said I wouldn't say anything about this award thing but...

I'm gon let you finish

Darthman deserves a best gif one...

just sayin'

anyway...carry on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.