main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Saturday Feb. 2nd Armor Pull / Game night

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    What: Armor Pull / GAME NIGHT
    When: Saturday Feb. 2nd, 2008 at 10 am Imperial Remnant Armor Pull
    When: Saturday Feb. 2nd, 2008 at 5:30 pm Dinner Out (Stag & Doe)
    When: Saturday Feb. 2nd, 2008 at 7 pm Salisbury Fan Force GAME NIGHT
    Where: RipRoar's house and out to dinner
    Why: Need to Pull all those suits / Repair work on the "Big" Armor molds MD has been given (for keeps officially).
    How: Work all day - stop for simple lunch - work some more, then out to dinner and back for game night.
    Who: ALL Active members of both groups that can make it. Note: Armor pull at 10 AM is restricted to active IR members only.
    Game Theme: D&D, x-box 360, board games, Halo mini's - whatever in evening session...
    What to Bring: Personal Drinks for the day/evening and snacks (Try to get healthy ones because Rip says he will have buffalo chicken bites too). Money for dinner [The group may be going out to the Stag and Doe - $20 for dinner].

PLEASE ATTEND

2. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I wil be there.

3. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    I am there.

4. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Oh, heck! Looks like I am going to have to miss this one, guys! I got drafted into moving detail this weekend. My daughter's mom, aka my ex, is moving into an apartment and guess who she calls? Me! Tried to get out of it, just because I really hate moving, but the nice guy that I am, volunteered my services for a couple of hours. Hope I can make the next one.

5. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    i'll be there for part of the day. I'm going to have to bail on dinner though as I already have dinner plans. But game night and armor pull sound fun!

6. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Star you have dinner plans and then your coming back? Or just the armor pull?

7. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    I won't be able to make it I have a bad cold or possibly the flu. Not sure but it sucks. Staying at home so I dont share it and to get better. See you all soon.

8. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sorry I missed out on today. I wish I could have been there. Should be able to make the next one. I am hoping to get to Lowe's tomorrow to get some stuff for the Blaster build. Hopefully I will have some more done by the next pull/meeting.

9. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Well the day started off with a few glitches but Slaveone and I went to LOwes and I bought weatherstripping to replace around the table top and a new hose. Plus the table top and a new frame recently makes for an almost new Vac Table I have created with SlaveOnes help!

I looked thru resin parts and the blaster pcs. you need are all there Paul except 1 that we will make a new one from the mold.

We were able to finish up my trooper pull and a few odd pcs. for another project I have. We will continue Star's next time along w/ the biker scout for Slave. We are ready to start repairs on the donated BIG armor our fearless leader now owns (So next time P and C come they can work on them). I will begin my clone project next...

THANK YOU to all that came out and ended up going to dinner or coming after (Even going out to play pool was fun). Walmart trips are always funny - especially at 2am...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.