main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG School Starts Now!! What do u think??

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by lukedecop, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey guys, hope your dont mind this thread.

Just want to wish those starting school and having exams now/soon all the best in their preparation. Good Luck.

To those that r entering poly in July especially NYP. Do expect a warm welcome from Nod and me. :)

Come to think of it the holidays do fly by quite fast dont u think? So much to do, so much to see. But sadly its coming to an end. :(

Feel free guys to share, complaint, or just to release stress or simply express the looking forward feeling to the beinging of a new term.

2. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah. If you're heading towards NYP, both Luke and I will welcome u with arms with open :)

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Aaaarrrrhhhhh!!!!! :eek: I still got one more week to go to enjoy and grow my plants. Can't believe the holiday end so fast too. :(

Well, good luck to those going to school this morning (it's 1.10am now). Study hard, eh or you can't spent more time with SW. ;)

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey, I'm feeling the stress right now!! :(
    But it will soon be over... just 2 more days and all this exam stuff will be over and done with... maybe by about 4.30pm on Tuesday 25 Jun?!??

Don't think I'll be in bed too early tonight or tomorrow nite, but then after it's all over, I'll be celebrating!!

So I'm looking forward to relaxing, feeling free again, and not being this stressed out... at least not until November 2002! :)

Maybe I'll allow myself to relax for a few days after the exams, then start looking for work..... heck, my pocket could sure use some income right about now! :D

5. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I just finished my first day of exams, so 3 more days to go. Today's paper was pretty tough..it was C Maths, but well I didn't even practise one question during the holidays so can be expected. :)

6. solidnono

solidnono Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    *Sigh~~ todae first day of school.......all my buddies go to year3 while im stuck at year2 NOT becuz im lazy but due to medical reasons im unfit for school and everything else....there goes 1 year.....

RODI if ur reading this, what class ur in? having fun on the orientation games? let me tell u we got much worst when i was in first year.....but u will pull through coz the force is strong with u......hehehe

ok lar! hope for the best this year round guess im not fit for army too so im not really looking forward to it......and good luck to all those taking exams and others in watever u do!

7. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    solidnono where have u been? u seem like u disapper for good. everything ok?

Mine paper is GP today, tough man. Tues phy, Wed Maths C, Thurs Comp, Fri F Maths. Hectic. I can only look forward to Fri, going to buy Lego Yoda.

8. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    tmingyang - Good luck! :)

9. solidnono

solidnono Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    tmingyang thx for asking :)!! now that im better than ever b4. i hope nothing bad will come upon me again espcially bad results :D

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Geez. First day of school and we're informed that there'll be a Lit test on Friday. Great start, doncha think? :p

Actually it's pretty manageable...so far. ;)

Whoa, so many of you guys have exams now...good luck then, everyone :)

11. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Wah, tonight burning midnight oil again! :eek:
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes...
    Wishing all those good wishes back to everyone else here who may be struggling thru' their exams like me :)

Alamak!!!
    Operations & Quality Management...
    11 Topics to cover tonight!! :eek:
    **faints...**

Oi, oi, cannot faint, must wake up and study!!!

ok lah, ok lah, no choice...
    what to do, faint also cannot...
    hmmm..... :(

...maybe just cover 5 or 6 topics tonight will be enough?!?? :D

**Jean keeps fingers tightly crossed, with hands over the heart, in case it falls out of her chest from beating too hard**
    hehheh! :p

12. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm starting school on 15 Jul.

13. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey Clare is your photo still on the 'notice' board? :)

14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    11 topics in one night? Haha, I can never do that. Good luck to u JediJean :D

15. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    lukedecop - You mean in the classroom? Yes, and even the border, done by some classmates who were rather excited that my picture got into the papers, is still there. They're so boliao. :p [face_plain]

JediJean - 11 topics? :eek: Best of luck to you! :)

16. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Ya me too, I at most can study 4-5 chapters if there's exam tml. If preparing for tut or first time reading, one topic per night. No choice life's like that. Once exams over, havoc for a weekend, then muz clear tutorials.

17. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha just like me ;)

18. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Can't beat me dudes.. Have common tests whole of next week.. Den CL O lvl oral on wed.. den lotsa practice work in sch for O's
    i hate sec4

19. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    I've sort of made a 'resolution' not to leave all my studying till the last minute...but whether I can stick to it remains to be seen. :p

20. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Do not 'see'
    'Feel dont think '
    'Use your instinct'
    'Concentrate on the moment'
    That way you will not fail

But Singaporeans will say, study hard ah, eat more fish (suppose to be good for the brain food), drink more brand essence of chicken OK.

21. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    For me school has ended only going for NS than contiue to poly from ITE. So for guys, what you all think of National Service. Start training early before your NAFA test so you do not need to suffer alot when you go in.

22. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Well, at least I like steamed fish, and Brand's Essence of Chicken. Mmmm. :p

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Brand's Essence of Chicken is good, but I heard u can't take it too often, like everyday, or else got some un-desirable effects :D

Lord-Nyax - It's only sec 4..there's still more to come ;). Just ask the rest

24. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Add on Gingko Boliba(sp?) pills and you'll be jumping up and down all day! :D Well, I was when I took them in JC but lately effects only lasted for a few days. Must had need higher dosages or combine with another IQ-Brain related pills for me, or else I been sleep deprive too much. ;)

Hmm, Brand's Essence Of Chicken; like that stuffs and took it once or twice every week during exam periods ever since it become Halal last year. But I can't get myself to drink the one with Gingseng, it stinks!

For fish, try to go for those like Cod, Salmon(highly recommanded) or what-that-fish-LKY-mom-used-to-feed-him (it's ex, it's meat is white and it's quite big). If lazy, just pop in Omega 3/6 pills after every major meal daily, lah!

25. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I don't really believe fish actually develops the brain but I still eat them almost everyday, alternate days otherwise.

DE - My teacher recently introduced the class to Gingko too and I still have half a box of tablets. It's pretty good for memory and keeping the brain active.. I can verify that! :D. But nowadays keep forgetting to take them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.