main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sci-fi Convention in Cardiff Feb 22nd

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Fall-on-Jin, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    I was given in a flyer with this on the other day, And it sounds like a good chance for a meet-up. No guests are confirmed yet, but I think because its Cardiff there is a chance of one making an appearence.

I'm willing to go, And i can drag at least one other person with me. So who else is interested? Doors open at 12, and its at the Jurys International Hotel, Mary Ann street (5 mins from the Bus and Train stations) opposite the C.I.A.

The one I went to (run by the same people) Newport cost a pound to get in, so i don't think they'd charge much more.

If you're interested please post, and hopefully we'll try and get something sorted out in terms of meeting up and such.

2. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    I will be going with fall-on-jin

To cardiff we have all ready been to one in newport and i pick up some good things when i was the like a sign boba fett figrue for £30 and a load of other stuff

it i worth going to and we can all meet up if anyone is would like to go plz reply

3. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Hmm sounds interesting, i might be able to go but its probably a no.

4. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    Come on ppl the more the merrier. Me and fall-on-jin had a good set of deals at the newport one. Not only star wars, star trek and other cool sci-fi's. Perhaps even a celeb appearence.

5. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Tempting but I'm a little skint at the moment.

6. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Terra - Fair enough.

Anybody else interested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.