main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO [SCJ_Act] SoCo Hiking/Biking Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Due to the unseasonable, yet loverly weather today, I am inspired to start a hiking group. I know Mac-tastic is a recent convert to the joys O' hiking, and a few of us could really use the excercise, seeing as how our C3 costumes are all revealing and stuff.

So, I might make a trip up to the Nature Center for some walking about today, if anyone else is interested, give me a call.

If you want company on your hikes, post it here and see if you can get a buddy or two to join ya!

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Iwish i could go today, but im in between shifts at work :( maybe tomorrow.

as far as this summer goes, im looking into hiking trails around our area. im gonna be going hard on hiking this summer. i will keep ppl updated as i plan stuff.

3. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Let me know when you are hiking, I'm game. Plus it will help me to scout some new and different scenery for my movies. I would like to use everyone in one way or another(not fighting scenes) Plus I need the excercise to. Later Days...

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Well, we didn't go hiking, but Rachel and I managed to spend a wee bit of time in the backyard, fired up the grill, and then I went with Pat out to the shooting range and tested out a Bernelli and a Saiga-12 shotgun and rained firey doomed across whatever targets we could find.

I must say, I really want to do sport shooting again. I miss the peaceful Zen-like moments when you pull the trigger and something 200 yards away shatters into a bazillion pieces.

I need an AR-15.

5. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Let me know when or if you want to go shooting again. I have my 9MM, .45, .22, .22 rifle, 16g Shotgun. I like shotting things it is VERY relaxing and it allows you to blow off some steam.
    Later Days...

6. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Oh yeah also let me know if anyone wants to go hiking anytime soon. Thanx Later Days...

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    does anyone know the forecast for this weekend? I know we have the meeting on saturday, but how bout sunday? If the weather is nice, I might head up to San Isabel.

8. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    it is supposed to be cooler this weekend..with a weak cold front moving in.

what that is what the weather guy said!!!

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    its raining. :(

i didnt roll up my windows in my car last night. :(

my seats are wet. :(

10. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    the sun is coming out...anyone down for some midweek hiking here in town? The sun is up a little later.

11. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    midweek works for me. Just tell me when and where.

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Thursday after I get off work? The rest of my week mysteriously booked up... meh :(

mom on Tuesday, Costuming on Wednesday, Celebrating my uber cheap plane ticket...tonight!

13. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I am getting fat!!! I need exercise right away!

14. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    With the nice weather we've been having, I was hoping for some exercise this weekend. But the little man on the radio just said something about coldfronts and precipitation. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.