main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Scribblings on a Datapad --A Journal for 2008 Diary Challenge-- AR 9/6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *gets out box of kleenex.* I think I'm going to need these for what's coming...

Excellent story, Laine, as usual! :)

2. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    I like it! I like it! :D It had some meaning that hit home too, a line in there. In spoke on a whole different level. Thanks! Wonderful, lov'n it! :) :D

3. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Author Replies

KELIA: Live his life? Sure, but a question like that to a reporter is like a bone to a dog. He wants the answer...

VaderLVR64: Thanks!

Sel: Yeah, yeah, you probably will. Sorry about that.

Jim: I'm glad you're loving it.

ENTRY 44:

Vact had made his point. I stared at the slip of flimsy that one of my growing network of informants passed me during class one day. (Yes, I have informants who attend university with me. Go figure.)

The handwriting was fluttery, as if someone had been asked the question and then hastily scrawled it down before anyone could notice them writing. My mother keeps commenting that writing by hand is a dying art, and that those able to decipher handwriting are a dying race. ?Too many computers,? she frets. That?s my mom, the historian.

The person who?d written me this note was definitely not an artist with the stylus, but that could have been more due to the possible lack of time and/or privacy. I?d read more hastily written notes than this one, for sure.

Jasan Snowtrekker, 41, and Evalynne Snowtrekker, 39, are the deceased persons you asked about. Jasan was a good man. Did the whole illegal bit, sure, but he also ran goods to refugees for free and things like that. Good man. Left two daughters behind. Names are Dallas and Laine.

That was where it ended. Sometimes I wonder a bit about my informants, especially when they indulge in trying to justify the activities that this side looks down on. It makes me wonder what they truly think about me and what they think I believe about them. But that?s musing for another day.

Snowtrekker. An unusual last name. Then again, so is Reffins. I don?t know if I can ever do anything for these daughters of Jasan, but if I can, I will. I think I need to go talk to Dad.

More later.

Author's Note: As some of my responses may have indicated, my story here about Torsy came from the fact that I made him up for the Jedi Outcasts RP game. Hope this post doesn't ruin the story for you, since it drags my character into the mix.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Looking forward to what comes next! :D

=D=

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I don?t know if I can ever do anything for these daughters of Jasan, but if I can, I will.

Awwww...[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I'm impressed Torsy's thoughts were of helping the orphaned daughters.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    i really like this story. he gets to meet the girls right?

7. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    I'm liking it. :D

Why do I have the strange feeling that Talon Karde and Jim Palso are somehow going to get pulled into this? [face_thinking] ;)

8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Author's Note: I am so sorry I have neglected this! Coming back from overseas, working at summer camp, and what not. I will work on this and get another post.

Replies

VaderLVR64: Thanks!

KELIA: Thanks. Torsy's a good guy.

frankieskywalker: I hope he gets to meet the girls. Maybe, maybe not.

Jason: Perhaps. We'd have to discuss that.

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    A/N: Once finals are over, and writer's block has stopped, I will make another post on this. I have been so horrible. *sigh* All the things I want to do, so little time to do it in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.