main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Searching for Corran fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Arabwel, Oct 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    Okay.. I'm searching for ANY fic that has Corran in it... but there's this one thing I want to desperately find:

ANY fic that had Corran turning to the Dark Side! Anything. Slash, het, smut, torture, darkfic... anything.

Please help me!

Ara
    (Slashart, Corran-fanatic and Isard-wannabe... dangerous combination if you give her a keyboard :) )

2. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, if you're looking for slash or smut, you will definitely have more success elsewhere, because this is a family friendly board and slash and smut are not allowed.

I was very impressed by this Corran Horn fic here on the boards, though:

The Foolish and the Weak

It's kind of sad that this is the only Corran Horn fic I remember seeing. Corran is a great character.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    I don't SEARCH them... I just said that in my thirst for Corranfic I accept anything. Just anything that has him in a prominent role...

Ara
    (Desperate. Loves Corran. Wants to be Ysanne Isard.)

4. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I've never done a straight out "Corran Fic" but I have written a fanfic or two about his daughter Jysella. (She tortures him like only a teenage daughter can ;))

The stories are:
    I, The Jedi's Daughter and it's sequel:
    What More Kissing Leads To

He is currently in Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten in a role as Jedi Master ( I gave him an apprentice :D)

He's one of my favorite characters, so I tend to use him a lot :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.