main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Second Annual Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    They did, but things there get bumbed down really fast since they need room for other news stories. Everything from the death of people that had minor roles in the Ewok Adventure, to "People finding a Darth Vader shaped potato chip."

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Oops, i'll refrain from sending in my pea shapped like a clone trooper helmet. LOL.

Are there any Sci-Fi events coming up in the weeks before Dinneyland? Maybe we can find out if anybody is going or see if we can get a flyer put up at the venue or kindly request a web link to the site.

I'll have a hunt around. I know a few of us from the IEFF will be there. Got me shirt in the other day.

3. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Here are some images if you want to just create your own shirt. You can use iron on transfers availible from any store, or try www.zazzle.com

4. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    i just remeberd i wont be going this year Two of my Really good friends are getting married that day doh!

5. tiepilottillard1701

tiepilottillard1701 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 10, 2003
    perhaps someone should talk to mouseplanet.com to get this on their list of upcoming events on the weekly disneyland update page.

6. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Uhhh...I just realized something. I can't go this year. Crap. The Mrs. and I's passes expired last week, and we just bought a new oven. That was our Disneyland Pass fund. Have a good time, and take lots of pics so I can live vicarously through your adventures until Aug-Sept when I can buy a passport again.

Bye.

7. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    No go here too, New Job at Michaels and prep to get my own store as well. Just don't see it happening plus comic con around the corner I must save my green for July.

8. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Cool, Dinneyland opens at 8am, but what time will the rides start at?

Is the photo still scheduled for 2pm?

9. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok, T-shirts have been ordered!!!:D

(counting down the minutes... I REALLY need a Disneyland fix!)

10. tiepilottillard1701

tiepilottillard1701 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 10, 2003
    what about geting an iron on for the new logo? I am wondering because i would like to have the new logo on the back with the old on front or somthing like that.

11. ooohfishy

ooohfishy Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2006
    Good idea to have the gathering on the 25th.

They're having the Pirates II premiere on the 24th - red carpet, media, A-List, the whole she-bang!!!

I personally would not want to be at the park on the 24th... a Saturday.. mixed in with media, guests and celebrities. That's just way too many bodies on Main Street :) but if you're all for crowds and hoping to catch a glimpse of Johnny, Keira or Orlando, more power to you!

12. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I know a castmember so I might be able to keep you guys updated on the Pirates ride.

If you're looking for discounts, you might try to check with your University or place of Employ. Also, TripleA insurance holders can get a discount too.

13. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Not at the ticket booths. That or I've been lied to for the pat few years everytime I ask. [face_worried]

14. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I talked to Britt and my dad about the Pirates ride (my dad works at Disney and Britt's there so much he may as well work there). Pirates is opening for Gold ticket members (the Pirates premiere Gold ticket members) only on the 25th. It officially reopens on the 26th for everyone else.

So yet again I'll be missing the reopening of a ride (last year it was Space Mountain, this year it's Pirates). Oh well. I'll just have to go again sometime in the next few months.

15. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Recreation Connection sells tickets for $51. Though you have to be a member through an employer or group. They charge an admin fee for each sale so to buy one ticket is not worth it but to buy 3 or more you really start saving money.

I've spoke to them about Fan Forces joining it and they would let us. I asked around on the admin boards but alas nobody was interested, they offer discounts on every theme park, amusement park, nba, nhl, nfl, mls, mlb, theatre, cinemas and all sorts.

16. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    They have the same thing at my job, so it doesn't make sense for me to pay, more money to get a discount thaat I already have.
    Don't forget this is in a couple of weeks now. We're meeting for lunch, meeting for the group picture at 2, and then probably doing a fanforce ride on Star Tours.

17. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    My biggest problem is just going to try and say hello to everyone. Los Angeles Fan Force, OCSWS, SDSWS, LiningUp.net, Dark Lords Council, 501st. Lots and Lots of people. I can't wait.

18. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Me > all the people you just listed. :p ;) [face_batting]

19. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm terrible in math and in net speak so does the ">" symbol mean you are greater than all the people I listed or does it mean a little alligator is about to eat you?

20. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    OOH OOH OOH!!! I can answer this, cause I is a teacher!!!!!

The symbol is like an alligator and the alligator is always hungry and always wants to eat the most...so the alligator neans that she is greater than all the people you listed and IS about to eat you!!! :D

(Thank You, Thank You Very Much!!)[face_dancing]

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Let's make banners saying "You there,Hello there boy"

22. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Dang it..it's all AboutASith's fault. Posted about Pretzels at Disneyland on the San Diego FF Board..then I had to go and mention Churros...

Now I'm wanting a Disneyland Churro. AND I have to wait....

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

*pitching a fit for a Disneyland Churro!!*

:p

23. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Ha Ha, now to get everyone to have Leroy Jenkins in their heads. If you dont know what that is go over to youtube.com and find out!

I want cotton candy too!

24. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    All right guys, lets do this
    LEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEENNKINNNNNNSSSS!!!!

oh WoW...

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    We should all shout it out on the rides!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.