main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Second diary of Kaagi Adin, for the 2010 diary challenge, completed Yoda's stew

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Second diary of Kaagi Adin
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: before JA
    Characters: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes in his diary
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.
    a sequel to Diary of Kaagi Adin

Entry 1

I have the Force back. Master Yoda was responsible for waking my sleepy midichlorians. The sleepy things couldn?t resist him.

I am glad that they are awake. Master Yoda came after I was quite uncomfortable and gripping the Bantha toy for comfort. You see Aaqu and Glinis had to inspect my back for wounds and thanks to the Randy Bel Wandal inventions ? icky slippery black synthrubber sheets ? there were none.

Glinis and Aaqu had after Master Yoda?s visit only the removal of sutures from my big headwound and that was now easy to endure for me. Most of my skin has no feeling at all.

Phew! Never knew that writing was that strenuous. I will continue tomorrow.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    48019_Fan Art - Obi-Wan and Siri
    Date Posted: 12:10am Subject: Second diary of Kaagi Adin, for the 2010 diary challenge
    Title: Second diary of Kaagi Adin
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: before JA
    Characters: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes in his diary
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.
    a sequel to Diary of Kaagi Adin

Entry 1

I have the Force back.

And I am glad that I have Kaagi back with a 2nd diary.

[face_love]

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    The sleepy things couldn?t resist him.

Well, Yoda does have a way with...everything!

Glad Kaagi got the Force back and that he will be continuing with another diary.

Please PM me when you update

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. writing_ivy

writing_ivy Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2009
    Hello :)

I will have to go and read your first diary to fully understand what's happening, but I still enjoyed reading this! :)

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 yes he is back and will be covering many events in his diary

Thank you and Kaagi is a main character in my other fics

Entry 2

I had again surgery.

Anka Dynarsk must have been very tired when she did the initial surgery. She left a wad and clamp in my abdomen and that shifted and that and dislodging drains caused bleeding in my innards when I was laughing.

Laughing yes I was laughing when I was teasing Aaqu that he soiled the sheets after feeding me noodle soup.

Noodle soup has those large slippery thingy?s in it and you have to cut them first into little bits and pieces to make eating them less messy. With the Force back I had started to tug at one end of the noodle and that caused the entire noodle to drop on the green blanket. But Aaqu intervened and the noodles were back in the bowl making only a slight wet smudge on the sheets. But he had to get new sheets because they smelled of soup.

That had been many days ago.

Now I am again covered with icky synthrubber sheets. They helped me with the fever I had after the surgery and I am again sporting an icky brace around my ribs. The intense pain of that shifting drain and clamp caused me to break my half healed ribs again.

Food is again provided by one IV and a stomach tube after I soiled the sheets yesterday.
    You see I liked to try some milk and milk and stomach didn?t agree and the milk was back on the sheets. Easy to clean and Aaqu grinned when he gave me that stomach tube ?no more cleaning the sheets until your nausea is gone.?

Now he is coming to give me therapy for my limbs and with the midi-chlorians again hibernating I will have to endure that.

But I have my friend the stuffed Bantha toy.

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

And I have my cuddely Dutch husband and you being a brilliant fanfic writer. That helps to distract myself from the pain.

7. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005

It's amazing how much comfort a stuffed animal can provide and I'm glad Kaagi has his Bantha.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And thank you again

He is young and knows who has given it to him.

Entry 3
    It is now 60 days after that fateful day when I was injured during a mission on Hamalk. I have no knowledge about that at all but what counts for me is that I have saved children from slavery.

Without the Force helping me to endure the pain my right leg is giving me the most trouble with therapy and before and after that.

Aaqu removes before giving me therapy an icky brace that?s covering my leg from thigh to ankle. It?s one of the Randy Bel Wandal inventions and they have all in common that they are uncomfortable. The thingy is made out of synthrubber and metal and supports my weak knee and calf muscles. Two linings inside a hard shelled brace ? one covering my lower leg and the other my thigh ? are inflated to keep my leg in a straight position. The knee joint is now fixated but it can be adjusted to move my knee and I will be doing that in a few days.

You see, tomorrow I am leaving the IC- ward.

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww...poor Kaagi!

:_| :_| :_|

Though, it's great the Force is helping him to endure the pain.

what counts for me is that I have saved children from slavery

An incredible accomplishment he should be proud of.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Without the Force helping me to endure the pain my right leg is giving me the most trouble with therapy and before and after that.

A real hero!

Sniff!

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And he is a Jediknight already because of that

He is and now he has something nice and lots of mush

Entry 4

Yes, I am now in a normal room in the surgerywing and it is room number 9. When I was wheeled inside I became very emotional seeing all the toys and presents from my friends. Shelves, walls, chairs and an equipment cart were filled with them.
    There were drawings from initiates, some with texts and I could see that Master Yoda or Master Yaddle had helped them. Yoda speech you see.

Peter Judeck had a fluffy caterpillar for me and it?s almost like the one I have given for his 40th birthday. He is named caterpillar after a lesson in the simulator where he was vaped by all the other students. His friend Keith Warris saw a caterpillar moving slowly and gave him that saying ?meet your co-pilot caterpillar.? And he was responsible for getting me back from Hamalk to the Jeditemple.

And seeing through the window the tree with the birdsnest in the wild garden brought me memories from my youth.
    Padawan Aaqu had been the one to introduce me to the garden and the animals that had their home in the garden. I was two years old and it was my first week in the Jeditemple when he came to get me to that garden. He had seeds and we planted two seeds for my parents and the other seeds were for the birds and rockhounds, small furry rodents that were quite tame. We had to distract them from our planting and we succeeded and now two beautiful Nephril bushes with their white flowers are there to remember my parents. And we visited the birds many times seeing many generations of them growing up.

And I have been standing next to my bed for the first time. A short time but it is a beginning. Master Yoda helped me.

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have been standing next to my bed for the first time

You have to start somewhere and this is a good place.

I hope Kaagi will be back on his feet in no time

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And seeing through the window the tree with the birdsnest in the wild garden brought me memories from my youth.

Wonderful and warm update. That diary turns the universe into a more hopeful place.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    after what he has endured, he will

And Kaagi has a lot of friends to help.

Entry 5

Second entry of the day.

After rest and therapy for my leg ? and with a lot of toys to help me and I chose this time the caterpillar from Peter ? I had visitors.

Ker Zomorian came with Jodi Bovarin and Max Tindel.
    And they brought me a present and that present was a great amusement for me when padawan Issin Luann came running into my room.

You see ? I knew that he had a lesson planned with his master An-Vronik to teach padawans to swim with an aquata breather ? and I had instructed Ker, Jodi and Max.
    And that had the basement swimming pool full of floating toys and padawans having fun and not following their lesson.

Issin Luann is a Dresselian padawan studying to become a sports teacher and is in my group for most of the lessons. And with Sjaaki ? also a Dresselian ? and Jemboo it is always great fun.

And now I remember an entry from my lost diary. I was 14 years and it was winter.
    I wrote about a visit to one of the outdoor gardens when it was snowing.

We had a snowball fight and the two Dresselians were pitted against Jemboo and me. And the Dresselians won. With those agile limbs they could make snowballs much faster and I was the first to succumb to their attack.
    Whitewashing followed and I returned to my master covered with snow and with snow sliding inside my tunics.
    Glinis ordered me to change in my pyjama?s and he gave me hot milk and we had a nice evening.

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    We had a snowball fight and the two Dresselians were pitted against Jemboo and me. And the Dresselians won. With those agile limbs they could make snowballs much faster and I was the first to succumb to their attack.

The current winter weather in the NL seems to stimulate you writing a big deall, dear bird.

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww..that was lovely

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

There's nothing more enjoyable than a good snowball fight once in awhile. Of course it's more fun to win but at least Kaagi enjoyed himself.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes that's with all that snow but now that it is gone and after a weekend with rain the next entry is about water.

And he has more nice memories.

Entry 6

I have been standing next to my bed again and when I woke up this morning I saw Master Yoda sitting on the nightstand. He was drinking water and he helped me to drink from a glass.

I love water. It is soothing after a strenuous procedure and in large quantities you can have a lot of fun with it.
    Swimming I mean.

As an initate I loved already swimming and with master Yoda guiding us to the swimming pool in the basement and friends Sjaaki and Issin present the lesson became a how to make waves and dunk Master Yoda.

Sjaaki and Issin are Dresselians and very agile in the water. And Issin ? with his hairless head like almost all the Dressellians ? once commented on Sjaaki?s silver hair. And Sjaaki commented back and told him that it was the Force that gave him hair and had his parents giving him away to the Jedi.

And Master Yoda made big waves, whew. And even bigger ones when a certain little great master was already in the swimming pool.
    And big waves had Master Yaddle chasing Master Yoda with us ? the initiates ? trying to help Yoda.

It always ended the same way; a big water fight with Yoda and Yaddle conspiring to get us under.

Drinking water had Aaqu wanting to get some porridge for me but Drew Erolin came already with tasty porridge. Master Yoda must have told him. And now I am without stomach tube and could enjoy the birthday cake for Aaqu, Serinka and Jemboo. It was Jemboo?s birthday and he had decided to celebrate that in my room.

The room was a bit crowded with Jag, Peter, Issin, Izan, An-Vronik, Seno Fien, Jess Creoni, Sjaaki, Drew, Jemboo, Serinka and Aaqu but it was great fun.
    And I received another present.

The pilots had ? with help from Jemboo ? made a wheelchair for me. It is a hand operated vehicle and I like that. I will be testing it soon.

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    No wonder Kaagi likes the water so much!

All those fun and games sound like a blast.

And it's wonderful to see Yoda and Yaddle playing with the initiates.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yeah, to the wheelchair.

=D=

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And the two great master will come back

And walking:)

Entry 7

Whew I did it.
    Walking along the right side of my bed.
    My first steps after such a long time.

Whew.

Aaqu had been giving me therapy and wanted to wash my leg before applying the brace when I heard Glinis approaching.

I urged Aaqu to put the thingy on my leg and after he secured the straps I made sure that the linings were again against my skin.

And like a conspiring brother in arms he helped me to sit and stand beside my bed.
    Just in time because there was Glinis.
    But who was with him?

Master Yoda and he helped me with walking without Glinis noticing that.
    Or maybe he did but he also saw that I wanted him to leave with Julie to go to Corellia and marry her. He will become a professor of neurological science and healing at the famous Coronet university hospital because Randy Bel Wandal and his wife are retiring.

And Randy should go back too with Jag.

And yes; tomorrow they are leaving but after a party at Serinka?s restaurant.

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    To read about the healing process feels good...

[face_dancing]

Thanks for the magic in your stories and diary entries.

22. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Aw, Kaagi is up and walking around.

Wonderful!

Glad to see all the help he got as well.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And thanks for your support

And he will get more help

Entry 8

Planning took a lot of time. I had to contact Serinka and he came to my room.

And yes Serinka will make pancakes for the firefighters. They are always coming to his restaurant even if there is no emergency.
    You see; Serinka often manages to make a mess in his kitchen. As a Jedi he uses the Force to flip pancakes and they end sometimes in the ventilation duct.
    And what?s there?

A fan and that gets clogged by pancake with the result; smoke and burned batter dripping down on the stove.
    I have seen that when I was an initiate and after that with Glinis.
    And we both had fun when Serinka was doing that.

Despite a sometimes messy kitchen, Serinka keeps his restaurant immaculately cleam. You can eat from the floor. That kind of clean.

I have to go. Aaqu is coming with my wheelchair.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Pancakes! ;)

Met stroop? :p

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No burned.;)

And the next update is very funny and based on real life. My brother loved batter so much that my dad had less to make pancakes.

Entry 9

Yesterday we had the party.
    And it was great fun but began with a little disaster.

In my previous entry I had written about pancakes and yes they caused trouble. I asked ? knowing already why he was making them ? why Serinka was making pancakes. He turned and the pancake landed on the stove and that had the fire-fighters coming to the kitchen.

Drew saved the pan with batter by diving out of the kitchen but Serinka tipped the pan and some was on the floor.

No problems with my two Dressellian friends Issin and Sjaaki coming to the party. They love batter and had the floor cleaned of it in no time.
    Kitchen cleaning came next and Serinka got help from Doro Bo-Hondo?s group of initiates.

But Jadin Finn came to me and I told him about the Bantha toy that had helped me so much.
    The entire party was quite emotional for me but I wanted to stay until the end. And that end came sooner than expected because Jag Bel San?s pager informed him that he had to get his transport leaving in half an hour.

And that had us going to the hangar. Aaqu guided me after Glinis, Julie, Randy and Jag.

I didn?t want to admit that I had pain but Julie somehow found out and she stopped and told me that the time had come to say goodbye. And she called me son and said that I should go sleeping and she kissed me. I must have fallen asleep and have no memory about how I ended up in my bed.

But Aaqu told me that Master Yoda was there and he helped to get me in my bed. Now my master and Julie are on Corellia but I will see them soon. The first time will be the ceremony for Glinis where he will become the new professor of neurological science and healing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.