main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Second Diary of Marhin Adin , 2009 diary 19-12 completed for this year

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have a bad molar and now he has to remove it in the next visit. And he wants to see the entire Adin family

OUCH!

Can't say I blame the dentist for wanting to see all of the Adin family. I just hope they get a better result than he did!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    They are and you will see more.

All men like to tinker with cars, engines;)

And the dentist is Erenya's dad and you can see what he has done in the next entry.

Entry 21

Alwin didn?t have a picture from an X-wing but he knows that Luciano has them. I have contacted Luciano and he will bring his sketchbook with X-wing pictures.

Visiting the dentist was nice for me and my sister. She got a little present from Eren.
    I got a kiss from Erenya after Eren treated a little hole in a molar. I used the Force and didn?t squirm in the chair.
    Dad was talking funny after Eren removed that molar and mom was making jokes about that. She had nothing and now she won?t make sweet pies with sugar toppings anymore.

And there was something more exiting and that was helping in the OT. Doctor Elenion asked me to help again and there was a young student from doctor Eled-Hir helping with the anaesthesia. He is Jehna Er-San and I had met him many times during breaks from our classes telling us funny stories. And he has visited us at home and Arianna always asks for a story and he tells them or he does some tricks with disappearing instruments or toys.

Now I saw for the first time how he helped a little boy. And that was with the same funny stories and the boy didn?t feel a thing when he was put under. After the procedure Jehna helped the boy to wake up continuing the story at the point where he had stopped when the boy had fallen asleep.

Jehna saw my awed looks and he will teach me how to help children. And he will do that in the coming weeks because he will graduate soon.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot for Erenya and Marhin :D

Glad Jehna will be continuing Marhin's training :) Those wonderful talents will make him a hit with the younglings who have to come in for tests and procedures, putting them right at ease :D

4. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Jehna saw my awed looks and he will teach me how to help children

I'm glad Marhin has found his calling - and a better one I couldn't think of.

Its about time Erenya gave him a kiss!

Too bad about the sweet pies, though :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Very sweet up-date, dear bird.

*catches up with all of your recent up-dates this very afternoon for she is seldom on-line*

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More kisses are following and he will be nice with children.

the sweet pies are playing a part in DNA I.D.;) and Marhin will become very good with children.

Thanks again all and here is the next entry with army in it for the september challenge

Entry 22

Jehna Er-San has graduated and he is now an anaestesiologist. And a graduation called for a party and we did organise one. With funny things of course.

I had asked mom to prepare one of the surgeon?s robes and you should have seen Jehna?s face when he unpacked them. ?They are for adults Marhin Adin,? was what Jehna said when he saw the lightning symbols and red blotches. And I told him that adults liked to being put asleep by funny stories too.

Erenya had a book for him and it began with a children?s story but altered a bit and that had Jehna doubled over with laughter ?also for adults Erenya. Army pranks.?

I have to ask Erenya more about those ?army pranks.?

And Jehna told me about who had been his great inspiration.
    Guess who?
    Master Yoda and that?s because master Maerhin and my dad had been telling Jehna many stories about Yoda teaching the younglings in the Jeditemple.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D=

:D

Erenya is famous for her pranks it seems ;)

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And Master Yoda can be a prankster, too, at times.

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    And Jehna told me about who had been his great inspiration.

Guess who?

Master Yoda

That's not surprising at all [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Glad to see Jehna has graduated and is now ready to start his working career.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She is but she can be very nice too

AzureAngel2: yes Yoda he taught all Jedi

You will see more of Jehna and more fun in the next entry

Entry 23

?Army pranks?
    I was the victim of an ?army prank? and that was before our visit to Monir.

I had helped Master Elenion in the OT with a procedure ? giving him the wads nothing exiting yet ? and when I doffed my green gown and reached for my pants I found them sutured together. And Erenya was giggling just outside the changing room.

I heard her and chased her all the way to the pond on my bare feet. We ended both in the pond and mom was complaining when I returned to our house clad only in my underwear.

But Erenya had to explain more; her dress was dirty and covered in those tiny floating waterplants that can make an entire surface of a pond green.

?Army green,? my dad told her and that had Erenya muttering. She doesn?t like the army.
    And I don?t either. Soldiers are in an army and waging the wars for their leaders and they should know better. All wars give only losses and many refugees.
    One of those refugees is Aiden O-Lenge and we visited him.

Luciano had invited us for a big party at the firehouse. Master Aiden O-Lenge was celebrating his 84th lifeday.
    And it was a big party with a barbecue-gone-wrong-and-firefighters-to-the-rescue.

That kind of party.

Spanners ended in the basin and I was one of the guys who helped the fire fighters to swing him in the basin.

But

Yes but.

I didn?t count on the Force and I ended in that basin because Spanners used that to float and dunk me. With more fire fighters jumping in it became a big water fight. Dad loved it and made big waves.

We returned wet and with dripping clothes to our guest rooms in the beach house and we met a smiling Lira Majina who directed us to the showers.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, that was too funny [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Sutured together [face_laugh] Hee! That dress sounds like it was ruined! Very mischievous group--the firefighters ;) :) Marhin's dad is just as fun as the rest. :D

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Army pranks?
    I was the victim of an ?army prank? and that was before our visit to Monir.

That was a very sweet prank, dear bird. Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

It's so nice to see Marhin enjoying himself.

Though getting dunked twice in one day would be a bit much for me [face_tongue

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They are healers (or becoming) and they are young

and thank you too

getting showers sometimes three times a day I know;)

Entry 24
    Jehna Er-San has left a few months ago.
    Jan Opatosi from Monir University hospital has asked him. And that?s nice because Monir has a lot of little patients who will enjoy Jehna?s stories.

I am now 15 and two days ago Marc Tilliani, Tosh Gailan and Julliu Arenda came to visit us. We have made a big trip to the Roros waterfall after some arguments between our three visitors.
    Julliu wanted to visit the whispering pond but Tosh wanted something big.
    And the Roros waterfall is big but it was a trip that started at dawn and ended late in the evening.
    And I made a promise to them to take them the next time to the whispering pond.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. :D Waterfalls are very ... romantic LOL ;) Marhin and Erenya need to go there for a snog. :D [face_mischief]

Edit: 10/04/09 -- thanks for the waterfall [face_dancing] I actually used it for a very romantic scene. @};- :)

16. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Aw, nice to see Marhin having some fun with his friends.

And waterfalls are cool!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    first he gets the talk;)

fun before the serious things like the talk

thanks again for your support and here is the next entry

Entry 25

Yesterday I have had the talk from dad.
    Why?

Because I am friends with Erenya.

And I learned a lot about fertility and Dunai elder and why I have never seen parents with more than four children with 35 years at the most between the youngest and oldest.

Dunai elder get children at different ages. That can vary between 50 and 500 with only a few fertile periods. But first a couple has to meet and become partners.

And usually partners have almost the same age. They are drawn together by what dad calls the Force but Tarmenel and other teachers the Eternity.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D :D

Whee!!
    ;)
    The Dunai have long lives it seems and it's wonderful to be drawn to one's soulmate like that--aww! :)

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And usually partners have almost the same age. They are drawn together by what dad calls the Force but Tarmenel and other teachers the Eternity.

You always find a elegant and delightful way describing things.

@};-

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for your great support

Keeping it TOS:)

Entry 26

I have seen and talked to Obi-Wan this morning. Obi-Wan told us that he had seen Luke Skywalker constructing a lightsaber in that old hovel on Tatooine and he was doing that without any training.

Grr. Jerak was again with Erenya this morning when I went to school. But something else happened and I saw her giving me a smile. She was just pestering me.

I could help dad today.
    Enga Mariss came to get me during my last lesson because an airspeeder with a patient was coming. Healer Jondara ? he has his residence in the house that was my place of birth ? had contacted her and he was sending a badly injured patient. Jokal had a broken left lower arm. An open break and it had become infected.

I went with Alwin Karao to the scrub room and thought about Alwin when I was scrubbing my hands.
    Alwin was taken after his birth by an evil doctor who told his parents that he died after birth. But he was rescued by Master Yoda and became a Jedi initiate. Not being apprenticed he was sent to the agristation on Alderaan where Magin Bhik taught him until that awful day where the entire Jediorder was decimated. He met Luciano Robi and became a fire fighter and that had him arriving here after some adventures. Meeting Obi-Wan on Tatooine and ordered by that great master to take the lightsaber from master Yoda to Moniron. And that brought memories from my other friend too.
    Luciano told me where he had found it. He was doing duty in the Senate building and an automated fire alert in the bowels had him and his mates going there and he found that lightsaber and recognised it. He had been a fire fighter in the great Jeditemple and had seen Master Yoda using it.

When I returned home I told my mom about assisting dad and doctor Elenion with the surgery. I could give the wipes to them and Alwin did the utensils. Master Maerhin was keeping the patient under and I could stay when he was aiding him to wake up. He used the Force.

And that had Arianna asking me about the Force and dad rescuing me by telling her that Younglings in the Jeditemple had to be 4 when they started learning about the Force.
    And she asked if the ghost she had seen this morning was using the Force. Dad took her to her bed after a promise to tell her a bedtime story about the owl.

And I told mom more about Obi-Wan?s visit.
    Obi-Wan is teaching Anakin when he sleeps in his hyperbaric chamber about becoming one with the Force. He has seen that little light that is still left in the dark Sith lord and now it is burning with growing incandescence. Anakin has seen his son on Bespin refusing to join him

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. Yes, Obi-Wan is teaching, but Vader (in a vig I wrote) thought of it as pestering LOL

;)

Lovely how all this weaves together.

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have seen and talked to Obi-Wan this morning. Obi-Wan told us that he had seen Luke Skywalker constructing a lightsaber in that old hovel on Tatooine and he was doing that without any training.

Yeah! Good to know!

The force: connecting people!

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Obi-Wan is teaching Anakin when he sleeps in his hyperbaric chamber about becoming one with the Force.

Now that sounds like something Obi-Wan would do...much to Vader's chagrin, I'm sure :p

I'm glad Adin got to help out with the surgery.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Vader has to become Anakin again;)

connecting indeed;)

And more is coming with the next post

Entry 27

Master Yoda has become one with the Force.
    Dad told me that during breakfast. He was buttering a piece of bread for Arianna when he got a far away look on his face.

He said this: Master Yoda. I felt him becoming one with the Force. He was very special for most of the Jedi; he was very special for me. He saved me once. He was the one who told me to hang on, to wake up, to speak and to walk again. He even crawled through the ducts to steal his diary back from the archives where young Nu had put it there between some old books.
    She was 5 years old and already obsessed by archives.
    Dad could utter his first word when he saw the diary with his drawing in it and that was Yoda.

And he began to make plans for a ceremony for Master Yoda with all the Jedi attending. And for that we have some travel to do because it will be at the great monument.

In the evening we held a small ceremony for Master Yoda at the whispering pond.
    We rode towards that on our husans and we were all dirty because Dewali ? my ride ? was playing with me before we left and the mud from Imdal?s sliding hooves spattered dad and master Aaqu.

Dad was holding Master Yoda?s lightsaber and he sang this.

?In memory of master Yoda
    I hold his lightsaber
    Master Yoda has passed away
    Peaceful
    I sensed it
    This morning
    He became one with the Force
    He became a luminous being
    Before that
    He has spoken to a young man
    He has passed his knowledge.?

Noirani chani a nenya
    Nenya alt el engwa rhani
    Nenya alt el engwa imdal

You have cared for all of us. You were the friend of the little ones and not so little ones. You were there when I arrived at the crèche. You followed my growing up, smiling at my pranks, and administering gentle taps with that ever present gimer stick. You saved me.

Aaqu placed the first paper lantern on the water of the pond and he said ?For my first master: Yoda who named me the little healer.?

Dad lit the second. ?For my friend Yoda.?

And I did an imitation of Master Yoda speech with ?Yoda great was the master? and Master Obi-Wan was there telling dad ?Kaagi, your son impersonating Yoda he is!?

Dad did imitate Master Yoda too when he saw Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan told us this:
    I have met Luke on Dagobah before coming here. He was wandering back to where his X-wing was sitting and telling Artoo that he couldn?t face Vader. I told him that Yoda would always be with him and Luke told me that he couldn?t kill his own father. I have told Luke about my friendship with Anakin and the twisted evil that had become Darth Vader and of his sister Leia.

Aaqu asked ?will Luke face his father??

Obi-Wan answered ?yes but Luke can?t and won?t kill Anakin and that that will be Anakin?s final redemption.

And Master Yoda had heard and seen all and I have seen him.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.