main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Second Diary of Marhin Adin , 2009 diary 19-12 completed for this year

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Master Yoda has become one with the Force.
    Dad told me that during breakfast. He was buttering a piece of bread for Arianna when he got a far away look on his face.

He said this: Master Yoda. I felt him becoming one with the Force. He was very special for most of the Jedi; he was very special for me.

Thanks for spreading so much hope and light in the SW universe!

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    :_|:_|:_|:_|

That was such a beautiful and touching memorial service for Yoda

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Very nice update! =D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And more is coming
    Thanks all for the kind words[:D][:D][face_dancing]

Entry 28

I was late for school yesterday and something happened.
    You see I was reading in dad?s diary about a surgery he had on a small head injury when master Elenion came to get me. But he was not giving me a reprimand and told me that the next lesson was about anaesthesia and its effect on humans.
    Yeah and Erenya played a prank on me.

I ate from a fruit and that was doctored with dentist-fear-drug and fell asleep.
    I woke up wondering why there was an IV attached to my arm and Erenya told me that she wanted me to be asleep during the awful things that happened this morning.
    We travelled to the monument and after we had landed it happened.

I was sitting in a wheelchair ? dentist-fear-drug leaves your system very slowly making you weak in the muscles ? when I felt thousands of beings becoming one with the Force.
    Erenya supported me and I saw the eagle Rhovanian, the bringer of good fortune and that had Master Aaqu Maerhin singing a beautiful song

In the kingdom of the stars
    A black bird and a white bird
    They are coming
    Not birds of evil
    Not be set up
    They share the best

In a cry of joy
    The difference in colour
    Can exist together
    Like black bird and white bird
    Above the border
    When they sing together
    It is for the whole galaxy

And dad has left in a hurry to help Grethil Majina the brother of Lira and I have to stop. I have to help the healers.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great to see Marhin's side of those events :D

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I was sitting in a wheelchair ? dentist-fear-drug leaves your system very slowly making you weak in the muscles...

*feels the same way due to the antibiotics and other flue medicine she is under*

Great update!

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And you will see more of them in the next entry

Have a speedy recovery and here is the next update with one more to follow for this diary

Entry 29
    We were the assistant surgeons for Garry Venix and we helped him to get sleeping. I wriggled a piece of plast tubing in front of him and told him not to accept a fruit from Erenya.
    And I said this: That?s a worm Erenya, a big fat worm that will eat your fruit and will fall asleep.

It was a simple procedure and I could do the sutures, all sutures after I made the first one. And Erenya gave me the gauze and bandaids.

After that we had the big ceremony at the monument for master Yoda.
    And dad arrived just in time and he was like me dressed in full surgical robes.

Yeah I couldn?t change them when Chocim had put all my clothes in a laundry sack. Enga?s fault; she helped me with her cold hands putting those surgical robes on and I ws twisting and turning with my wheelchair muttering about that. My clothes were on the floor and getting dirty.

Master Yoda made a funny comment ?Green he is, son of me he is not.? And he told us that Grethil will become a great healer.
    And yes he has many friends who will help him with that.

Anakin came and we could all comfort him. His black deeds were forgiven. He is now shining with the Force and united with Padmé.

And on our trip home Morrin Miwert ? the Jedi dentist who had arrived also in the Eagle and who wanted to stay at Eled-Hir?s place with Rian Solma ? had a fruit and it was the same fruit that had put me asleep.

Erenya recognised it and explained all about Moli fruits. The kernel is known for its properties to numb gums.

Morrin had a patient that afternoon. Nil Monwa returned with the Idrees express.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very fine update. Marhin's training is coming along nicely and the ceremony was nice also.

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

Anakin came and we could all comfort him. His black deeds were forgiven. He is now shining with the Force and united with Padmé.

Phew!

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Anakin came and we could all comfort him. His black deeds were forgiven. He is now shining with the Force and united with Padmé

I just love that

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you all for staying and reading this diary. Marhin will continue his diary (a new one) in 2010. This diary will be now completed with the next entry.

Entry 30

I had a ride on Dewali and Erenya accompanied me. The dentist fear drug has left my body and I am feeling great. And I wanted to ask if dad had a clean surgeon?s robe for me but Skywalker and Kenobi interferred.

See, I came on Dewali to the pond where dad was with Imdal grooming dad?s hair when Aaqu came with Master Yoda?s lightsaber.

And that had Obi-Wan and Anakin coming and Anakin telling Aaqu that the lightsaber needed protection.

And it was funny because Obi-Wan told that Anakin?s lightsaber was lost on Bespin and Anakin replying that Kenobi?s lightsaber was lost on the first Deathstar. You could see the laughter on their faces.

Anakin has met Padmé and yes he is the chosen one. He brought balance to the Force. And he called dad the hooligan Jedi and Enga the healer with cold hands and teasing ways of treating her patients.

And that had Erenya tickling me on my back. I ran away from that torture and Dewali followed me and I became very dirty.

But dad ? being dirty too and husan perfumed like me ? said that mom would order us to do the laundry.

And we did and no; we didn?t mix green healers? robes with white towels this time.

Oops no more paper left for the last part.

I will continue after I have a new diary.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super fun conclusion. =D=
    =D=
    :D

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    we did and no; we didn?t mix green healers? robes with white towels this time.

I'm sure that was greatly appreciated :p

I'm glad to see the diary end on a high note and I look forward to the new one next year.

Great job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Force ghosts can be funny!

:)

Just as many of your diary updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.