main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    It's great to teach what you know plus engage in some hijinks as well to let off stress.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    This was great reading it. Now I will be off for another week, totally internet free. In a snow landscape! :)

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And he will need them and they him

Entry 10
    Scumbag droids, evil sith spawn.

I could write down more volatile terms to describe the evil that happened today. New Holstice was attacked by the separatists.

They have Sithly rules of engagement.

You don’t attack helpless, wounded beings but they do.
    You don’t attack civilians.
    And the hospital – with all the civilians and clone-soldiers needing treatment – was the main target. The new additions to the hospital – hangars, safety area, rooms and treatment areas – are well protected being made of sturdy bomb-proof material but the old hospital not.

The invasion alarm was blaring.
    We started evacuating and directing doctors, nurses and patients from the old hospital to the safety area in the new facilities.
    Patients and nurses sustained small injuries when rubble started to fall down.
    We could get everyone but two men out and to the safety area.

Baro-treatment room seven – one of the rooms in Section four – was in use and the doctor there couldn’t evacuate his patient, a human male. The rooms in Section four have air-lock entrances and can be hermetically sealed and pressurized. To enable sealing and pressure the inner door needs to be locked and it was. The doctor had to stay and monitor his patient.

The arrival of the 5th fleet led by General Plo Koon couldn’t prevent disaster happening. Yeah Koon chased the separatists away but after one of the vulture-fighters crashed on the old hospital, setting Section four ablaze.
    The fire-suppression system worked and the fire was out when the first rescue-crew arrived and discovered a collapsed roof.

Jadin and I felt the anguish of the Dunai m…

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    The realities of war against the Separatists. :eek:

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Simply wow! Right literally in the middle of a sentence! :eek: [face_nail_biting]

6. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    War is never a great place to practice medicine.

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    They have Sithly rules of engagement.

You don’t attack helpless, wounded beings but they do.
    You don’t attack civilians.
    And the hospital – with all the civilians and clone-soldiers needing treatment – was the main target. The new additions to the hospital – hangars, safety area, rooms and treatment areas – are well protected being made of sturdy bomb-proof material but the old hospital not.

Sad that those things need to be said to anybody. :(

8. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Gripping scenes of war and innocent causalities. That was a great depiction. Sad but well done.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and coming together with Mick's notes

Entry 11

That was Jadin telling me that Jim is with his brother Mick in the IC.
    Yeah Mick Kerebuy is a Dunai and he got injured badly.

I felt his anguish rippling in the Force.
    Dunai elder and Dunai are radiant in the Force when something happens to them. Jadin – an Irellion and related to Dunai elder – felt the same and followed me.
    We hurried from the safety area and joined the rescue crew. We made our way into Baro-treatment room seven.

I used my lightsaber to cut through the door that was locked. I saw a barely conscious Mick Kerebuy near the monitoring desk of the chamber. The patient was safe in the Baro-chamber inhaling oxygen under pressure and could finish the scheduled program. By the time I entered the room Mick had passed out. He had rubble from a durasteel girder from the collapsed ceiling trapping his right leg causing a broken tibia and fibula. He has a clean fracture to his right ulna and internal injuries to his abdomen. We stabilized him and rushed him into the prep-room for surgery.

And who was there and sent away by us? Big brother Jim Kerebuy had spurted from the safety area, was suited up in greens and gloves and wanted to help. We didn’t want him to operate on his brother and could convince him that he could care for his brother in the IC-ward after we were ready. We entered the scrub-room and were met by trauma surgeon Victor Straub. He is the director of the surgery-department. He ordered me to do the wrist and Jadin to do the plumbing.

I was ready with the wrist and assisting Jadin when I saw Straub securing the rod of the external fixture to the pins inserted in the tibia and asked him what he was planning.

‘A bacta-dunk for two days and he is on his feet again in four weeks’ was what Straub replied.

I could convince him that Mick – like all Dunai – is quite allergic to bacta and will have a long time of recovery. Straub was convinced when I demonstrated bacta-allergy by dropping a drop of bacta-fluid on my forearm and had a credit-sized rash to show him.

AzureAngel2, jcgoble3 and RX_Sith like this.
  10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Some people just need hard evidence. Great behind the scenes medical descriptions.

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More medical issues abound for Kaagi.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful efficiency by the medical team. @};- Glad that there is a good prognosis even if the recovery will take a while. [face_thinking]

13. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Great descriptions, and interesting fact about Dunai being allergic to bacta. :)

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I used my lightsaber to cut through the door that was locked. I saw a barely conscious Mick Kerebuy near the monitoring desk of the chamber. The patient was safe in the Baro-chamber inhaling oxygen under pressure and could finish the scheduled program. By the time I entered the room Mick had passed out. He had rubble from a durasteel girder from the collapsed ceiling trapping his right leg causing a broken tibia and fibula. He has a clean fracture to his right ulna and internal injuries to his abdomen. We stabilized him and rushed him into the prep-room for surgery.

Love your action scenes, birdy! :D

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more to come

Entry 12
    My rash is healing and will be gone in a few days.

Forever gone from our galaxy is a great Jedi. I felt her become one with the eternity. Fay Ere-Dun – to almost all Jedi simply known as Master Fay – sacrificed her life to help Obi-Wan Kenobi – he was getting into big trouble again – to escape from Queyta.
    I contacted Aaqu and he could give me some details before rushing to room number nine.

Yes our healers’ disaster is again scooped up into his second home after making a wreck – unhappy landing with the Kenobi-Skywalker mark all over it – of his Delta-7 Aethersprite. True he did have a bad break of his left ulna and radius, wounds on his right arm and infected at that and fractured ribs. He ordered the droid to get the fighter back to Coruscant, passed out and regained consciousness just before landing and was extricated by Mace Windu, Anakin and the fire-department.
    Six hours in bacta helped to heal. But the reward was some rashes. Kenobi doesn’t like bacta either.
    Enga, her padawan Ern-I’burke and Aaqu took care of him.
    And Anakin of course who stayed two days with him at his bedside before leaving to wherever.

Aaqu’s guess was Palpatine. Mine the senator from Naboo.
    Aaqu is called away.

Entry 13
    That was a very short away for Aaqu. Guess what?

Kenobi was awake of course and padawan I’Burke called Aaqu. He told her to give Obi-Wan a new dose of painmeds and returned to the office where he contacted me again.
    ‘Time is short Kaagi. I will stay with Obi-Wan you know.’ Aaqu told me and left.

I know. Obi-Wan is known for having bad dreams when staying in the healers’ ward. And I have to go too.
    I have to peel away a very concerned brother from Mick’s bedside in the IC-ward and send him to get some much needed rest.

16. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    More troubles for Kenobi. :D Love the reference to the Republic 53 comic with the mission to Queyta. :)

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great double entries. =D= LOL on the second home comment. Enjoyed the speculations and glad Obi-Wan's injuries are not more serious.

18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    What kind of bad dreams could Kenobi be having besides his numerous occasions on the medical ward or Anakin.

19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I was intrigued by Obi-Wan's dreams too. Considering what he and the other Jedi have been threw at this moment in time during the war, PTSD would be something I think the healers would see a lot of.

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Aaqu’s guess was Palpatine. Mine the senator from Naboo.

Good guessing! ;)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More references to the comics will come as I will be following what's in all the clone wars comics
    dreams will be revealed in time;)

Entry 14

Aaqu must be very busy. For weeks I have been trying to contact him.

But I have been busy too.
    I did contact master Yoda to ask for help in repairing the damaged hospital. I offered my ideas for the new surgery wing. Our healers’ ward in the Jeditemple with the IC-ward and rooms of the surgerywing facing a beautiful garden was one example.

The engineers eagerly (must be after Yoda contacted the New Holstice authorities (paper-pushing burocrats with no ideas about comfort) and convinced them) adopted my ideas for the intensive care ward. Patients will benefit from the nice soothing rooms with a view on a beautiful garden and no beeping and bleeping distractions.

Contacts with my friends in the Jeditemple aren’t the most important thing. I will wait until I am back and tell you now more about a certain unpatient patient who is staying in the IC-ward.

Tell a doctor to be a patient and what does he do? He annoys his ever caring and kind therapist. Yeah all doctors are the same.

Mick Kerebuy is the guy I am talking about. He is in the IC ward recovering as expected but he is complaining about not being able to do some work. I have given him therapy yesterday. He was all smiles because it didn’t hurt.
    I shouldn’t have used my Force powers. No hurt for Mick meant asking his brother Jim to bring his diary and more.

I saw the result today. The metal rod from the external fixture was covered with well wishes. The brace around the wrist had more writings.
    That’s normal but what was hanging from the curtains and on the floor not. Large sheets of flimsyplast were scribbled with notes and diagrams.
    Mick is up to something and it involves Sabre-class starfighters.

I have seen and flown those Sabre-class starfighters. They are in the hangars here and used by clone soldiers.
    Whatever Mick will be doing with those Sabre-class starfighters will be good for the hospital but he has to be patient for the coming weeks.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  22. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    When you're laid up in bed, you have a lot of time to think and make plans for later. :D

And [face_laugh] at doctors being patients.

23. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Awesome that Yoda stepped up. The doctors interaction is great.

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great that Yoda helps those in need of medical relief as well.

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Whatever Mick will be doing with those Sabre-class starfighters will be good for the hospital but he has to be patient for the coming weeks.

I bet you will tell us in one way or the other WHAT exactly he will do. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.