main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad the IC ward will be patient friendly and calming. Mick definitely sounds occupied satisfactorily. :)

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He has great plans
    [face_dancing]
    ;)
    Sure
    Yup and coming with this entry that's also quite fitting for april fool's day

Entry 15
    Mick Kerebuy had visitors today after settling in a medium care room. He has formed hospial squadron consisting of three surgeons, three nurses and two technicians. A ninth member has to be found to complete the squadron. And that has me guessing and getting a bit worried.

Surgeon Peter Sloan is a member and he is quite the prankster. Jadin warned me to beware of the Sloan gang. Sloan gang yes because he is just as bad as Jadin in concocting pranks. The guy is a Dunai and therefore unreadable for me. He sure has strong shields and nothing was giving away that he was planning something devious after I assisted him with a procedure two days ago. He had filled my boots with gel, discovered only when I had my feet inside said boots. The gel was at the top and squished between my toes. Washing my feet had the gel going away but not the colour. I still have blue feet.

Or will he invite Alan Guyet, another Dunai with strong shields?
    Training with those pilots will be quite interesting.

Even more interesting than the discussion I had with Victor Straub two weeks ago. Yeah the senior trauma surgeon wanted to be the one to release Mick.
    I told him that I had been the main healer for Mick and that I wanted to release him. Straub agreed.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Blue feet?! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yup, this squadron will become famous in no time. [face_mischief]

4. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Time to recruit some Dunai! :p

5. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_laugh] at the blue feet!

Great entry!

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Why do blue feet remind me immediately of Thrawn? 8-}

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! =P~

8. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Blue feet, how about calling the Blue Man Group.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It will
    Smurfs are blue too[face_mischief]
    Or a different kind of ....

Entry 16

Now the only thing I hear after a procedure with Len Molino, Peter Sloan, Jan Kirn, Grant Bryjic or Jim Kerebuy is pilot talk. And there are the pilot-pranks of course. They found out about my Delta-7 Aethersprite and followed me with mischief showing on their faces when I had a scheduled training run with Jadin Finn.
    Yup Jadin Finn and I, Kaagi Adin got pranked of course by those hospital squadron pilots. We jumped at the same time in our cockpits – I should have waited for Jadin to avoid the mayhem – and met with our buts the squishy glob parked there by the Sloan gang.
    I should have known that the same kind of gel I had found in my boots was waiting for me in the seat of my Delta-7. Sloan is known for his ‘blue’ pranks telling us that it matches perfectly with our greens and enhances our beige Jedi-garb. This time the stuff was brown and had us…

I have to go.

Second entry

Go meant a scheduled meeting with new doctors for the hospital. A nice couple got my attention immediately. When I shook hands with Hanna d’Lorrion I felt that she was a force-sensitive. She was curious that I felt her force-sensitivity. I told her that as a Dunai elder I could feel that she was shielding. She told me that her father had taught her to hide in the force and that she was never discovered by the Jedi.

Her husband Steve d’Lorrion is the nephew of admiral Dave d’Lorrion, currently serving as admiral on the stardestroyer Coronet Enterprise. That ship is with registry on Corellia and serving as one of the protectors of New Holstice. Steve told me that his uncle Dave likes the new hospital squadron. All are great pilots and the ninth member is exceptional according to Steve.

Ah yes and that is getting me kinda worried. Mick has asked Alan Guyet to join his squadron. Alan is a wizard in flying the medevac and planning pranks.

10. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Brown stuff on the butt? That must have been embarassing. [face_laugh]

And a new prankster on the team. Yay? :p

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Pranks a lot!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Brown icky stuff on the butt! :oops: [face_mischief] Like meeting Hanna. :)

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Alan is a wizard in flying the medevac and planning pranks.

Which gives us all more to read and laugh about. :D

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Fear the blue...I mean brown jelly! :p

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more is coming

Entry 17

Busy, busy, busy. I could have added more busies, being here and treating all those patients and arguing with our uncaring Kaminoan butchers. Wounded clones are treated as machines by them. A clone not worth saving – too many injuries – is used for parts. I – and with me Jadin and the surgeons from hospital squadron and their nurses – try to get the to-be-scrapped-as-parts clones to our OT’s and save them.

Eight days ago another great Jedi died.
    Gary Errolls – language teacher for many young initiates and (he didn’t tell the initiates) a lover of comics – died of old age in the Old folks home.
    I have known him since he came to the Jedi as an initiate. He was quite serious and always impeccably dressed.
    He complained often about me when I forgot again to empty my pockets of used gloves and more sticky stuff.
    Errolls; yeah I still remember that encounter with Skywalker after going to the laundry with a soiled trouser of Errolls and getting it cleaned. The remains of the blue glove ended up after a collision with Skywalker in my hair. Skywalker did the hair job, leaving me with short hair. I have written all about that in my previous diary.

Alan Guyet was smiling when I told him about Errolls. That smile has me worried.

More worries.
    I should have changed the urine waste-bag for Mick after giving him therapy. The signal for urine waste-bag change was showing in our office and Jadin hurriedly picked up a new one and rushed with a mischievous smile on his face to Mick.
    Now Jadin and Mick can come up with some devious plans.

16. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    All Jedi must pass eventually.

And more plans in the making? :D

17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Unfortunately Jedi have to die for others to live.

18. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Not surprised by this.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Liked reading about Errolls. @};- Mischief in the planning looks like. [face_mischief]

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Eight days ago another great Jedi died.
    Gary Errolls – language teacher for many young initiates and (he didn’t tell the initiates) a lover of comics – died of old age in the Old folks home.
    I have known him since he came to the Jedi as an initiate. He was quite serious and always impeccably dressed.
    He complained often about me when I forgot again to empty my pockets of used gloves and more sticky stuff.
    Errolls; yeah I still remember that encounter with Skywalker after going to the laundry with a soiled trouser of Errolls and getting it cleaned. The remains of the blue glove ended up after a collision with Skywalker in my hair. Skywalker did the hair job, leaving me with short hair. I have written all about that in my previous diary.

Sigh! Your diaries cannot always be jolly, I fear.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No but after sad things come more funny ones

Entry 18

Being worried was right of course. Very worried! I am still dirty writing this after a nice day with great food and cake.
    Yes, I had my birthday today and sure expected a prank from the doctors and nurses with Finn whispering to them. He was giving me mischievous looks the whole week before my birthday.

I should have released Mick Kerebuy yesterday. I should have seen that Mick had control sitting there in his wheelchair and waiting for me to give him therapy.
    He said that he had wetted his diaper. But the diaper didn’t smell at all when I changed it for a new one. Kriff, I should have left the release to Straub.

Now I had to release Mick on my birthday after seeing his stats this morning.
    I went to my locker to change in greens and fully expected something there. Nothing and that had me worried a bit. Finn is known to pick locks and decorate your greens with funny things.
    A month ago I found a picture of an angry looking Kaminoan on the back of my greens. I changed greens before going into the surgery wing.
    I went to Mick’s room and there the things started.

Mick was in his bed, very unusual. And that bed. There was something funny about the covers reaching to the floor and obscuring my view of what was under and in the bed.

I asked Mick to remove his covers and that started the release of a whole bunch of air-filled blue synthrubber gloves and Jadin, Jim, Alan and more hospital squadron guys storming into the room using squeeze bottles to wet me. One was pushing a wheelchair.

Wetting me wasn’t the only trouble.

Mick – in commander-of-hospital-squadron mode – was fully dressed in a pilot uniform and ordered his guys to drop him in the wheelchair and me in the second wheelchair. We were transported out of the room and to the swimmingpool near the barracks housing the clone soldiers. The guys grabbed me and I ended in the swimmingpool.
    Climbing out after a good swim was a bad idea of course. I should have used the Force to get all of them in the swimmingpool before heading to the edge of the pool.
    The guys helped me to get out, had me on their shoulders and dumped me in the sand of the obstacle course.
    Now I am still wet and sandy and...

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] Wonderful tie-back to Mick's mischievous entry. [face_mischief]

23. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_laugh] Great prank! Kaagi was right to be worried. :D

24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Happy Birthday! :p