main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Secrets of the Rebellion concept design contest

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Achilles_of_Edmonton, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    Hello all,

I'm the Producer and Director of this little gem ... www.xpressentertainment.ca

I am holding a concept design contest. In my film one of our many easter eggs is that Dash Rendar will be seen in the background of one of the shots, scraping what's left of roadkill Jar Jar off the hull of the Outrider.

Here's the contest terms.

I'm looking for a piece of artwork depicting this. It can be done in any style the artist chooses. Here are some basic guidelines.

- Check the cast and crew page of the site if you would like to reference the likeness of Christian Boeving for your work.

- The image should be instantly recognizable that it is the Outrider, Dash Rendar and the remains of Jar Jar Binks. Nothing too gruesome, since it is for comical effect. Dash's shoulder pads should be a little less puffy than the standard images since we're going for a more armor type of look and the pants should be a darker blue rather than the purple-ish tones.

- I would like the tongue of Jar Jar hanging out in some fashion.

- Dash will be using a Star Wars equivalent to a shovel for the job.

Submit your work by posting in this thread or emailing me the image directly to kitfisto007@gmail.com

The winner will receive film credits, an Episode III and a Parsec, Secrets of the Rebellion T-shirt from the Xpress Entertainment store and $50 cash.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

2. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.