main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Discussion in 'Community' started by JEDI-SOLO, Mar 24, 2019.

1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    From, From Software maker(s) of the Souls-Bourne games. You can definitely tell that as you zip around/die/hack n dodge but I can say so far this game appears to be way less punishing to suck ass players like myself of the previous games. I’m in utter awe at the eye candy this game is bringing to the table. Combat is soooo fluid and satisfying and the grappling arm makes for some nifty mechanics that will wow you.

This is a pretty bad opening post but I just wanted to get it out asap. I ll get a mod to tweak the opening post once I settle in a bit more with the game.

Mainly wanted to get a thread going so people could help tip others along and ofcourse rave to each other about their likes and dislikes. Use TAGS though with a location prior to tag so people can not be spoiled please!!!

Enjoy!

2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    For all the praise they get, I generally consider From Software's work to not be for me, but I have to give them credit for marketing their games honestly.

You can't say you didn't know what you were getting when you buy one of their games!

3. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I’m have such a stellar time. Lot of repeat grinding but it feels good mowing through typical grunts that can still rock your head off if you get to cocky. I can tell this is Souls-Bourne at its core but it is so much easier(thankfully) for me then them. I’m still going bleeeeeepppp bleeeepppp ***** *************** *** bleep on other message boards though that I can’t do here. It’s quite fun. So purdy to!

4. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    This game is really frustrating me yet I’m addicted as hell. Taking so long to make any kind of story progress. I’ve wanted to quit many times over the passed few days.

5. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I have really put this game on the back burner. I still play everyday but I’m recharging the battery before I begin to take on anymore mini bosses and DIE. Absolutely stunning visuals and fluid movement as map and skills open up.

Life likes this.
  6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Wow GOTY here.

was actually really surprised this thread was so dead when it was new. Game got lots of attention on my other boards I visit.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  7. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    @JEDI-SOLO Are you still enjoying this game? It's currently on sale at 35% off, but I have to admit I'm a very casual gamer these days, not having completed a game in years. But this looks fantastic. I am tempted, even though I've got a whole bunch of games sitting on my hard-drive with barely a couple of hours worth of play put into them. [face_blush]

Also, what are you using for controls? Are you playing on a console using a standard gamepad? Or on a PC using keyboard & mouse? Or do you have a dedicated fighting joystick?