main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September End-of-Summer BBQ - 9/21 at Faversham Park in Westminster

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, Sep 19, 2019.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Summer is coming to an end, so lets meet up for our annual RMFF BBQ on 9/21 (just before fall) at 2 p.m. Location is Faversham Park at 6109 W 73rd Ave, Westminster, just west of 73rd and Depew Street.

We'll be using the covered pavilion that is not so close to the pond this time. There is plenty of open space, parking, and restrooms.

I and @FanForced are the semi-hosts since the park is close to us.

We will bring hot dogs, buns, ketchup, and mustard to get the food rolling. We will provide eating supplies like plates, plastic ware, napkins, cups, water, and charcoal for grilling.

It's a potluck, so please post what you plan to bring, so we have enough entrees, sides, desserts, and drinks. Also, bring or plan some sort of game or activity (doesn't have to be Star Wars related).

See ya soon and MTFBWY!

he-guy likes this.
  2. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    There are two pavilions at Faversham Park. One is reservable and one is open. I checked and, unfortunately, the reservable one is indeed occupied from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
    Let's plan on meeting at the open one. If the reservable one is open, we'll scooch over there. If not, hopefully the open one isn't occupied!

The bad news? There is no electricity or grill at the open one. We'll plan accordingly.

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    We'll bring some slow cooked pulled pork in a crock pot that will still be hot. Will be easier than grilling options and will still be BBQesque.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  4. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Sorry I missed this. The only two Saturdays I had something going on in the last two months were the Saturdays there was a meeting. Oh well!

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  5. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Anybody got a copy of the group photo we took on the playground?

6. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008