main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends !!!!!SEQUEL TRILOGY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aqua-Serenity, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua-Serenity

Aqua-Serenity Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2006
    im looking for some help writing this, if anyone wants to help, post here, ill post some info later

This forum is for posting stories only.

2. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    You'll want to lock this thread since it's not an actual story thread yet. (Btw, you probably don't want to put the title in all capital letters, it's like screaming.)

You can look for co-authors on the Fan Fiction Writer Resource Page, and in the mean time, you might want to look around and figure this place out. It's a little complicated and sometimes hard to get used to this community. Good luck. :)

3. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Technically I'm not here? but I saw this so I had to post.

Welcome to the boards! It's always nice to see new faces. I'm the Indexer for this board, so whenever you post a story, I add it to the index. Since you're looking for help writing, you can check The Fanfic Writer's Help and Information Thread. Ask whatever questions you need, and they'll try to answer them.

Definitely listen to Jaya ? we don't post all caps, 'cuz as she said, that looks like screaming, and you have to actually post a story, not just a filler space. :)

Again, welcome!

KT

4. Aqua-Serenity

Aqua-Serenity Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2006
    yeah, i havent even written any yet, you can lock it, ill make another one when im done :)

5. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    AS, you have to lock it. There should be an option when you edit your first post that says 'Locked.' It'll be to the left of your dialog box.

KT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.