main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. The Boards Are Now Reopened For Business:

READ THIS: your ability to post here depends upon it.. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

ST Sequels aren't that bad...

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by KyloRen99, Jul 26, 2020.

Tags:
?

Who is more powerfull

1. Luke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Anakin

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyloRen99

KyloRen99 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2020
    We all know that everyone is hating on the sequels right now. Which is so annoying because everybody use to say "George Lucas ruined my childhood" and now people are saying it about Disney. Now I get the sequels aren't the best films made but still they aren't that bad people just constantly hate on them all the time. And say they are cringey while the prequels had way more cringey scenes. I don't get it

AndyLGR and Iron_lord like this.
  2. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 8

May 18, 2017
    I don't hate the ST. I like TFA and TROS for the most part. The issue I have is messing with the legacy characters, so it's a bit more than just disliking a new SW film.

Iron_lord and KyloRen99 like this.
  3. KyloRen99

KyloRen99 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2020
    Yeah same with me I'm not the biggest fan of the sequels but they just get to much hate

Iron_lord and christophero30 like this.
  4. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 8

May 18, 2017
    welcome to the forums I'm Chris.

5. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    They get way more hate then they deserve, especially on places like here and Youtube. I have them rated as such

TFA 7.5/10
    TLJ 9.5/10
    TROS 3.5/10

There is some really good stuff in the sequels, even if the overall STORY leaves a lot to be desired. Easily the best acted of the three trilogies. Just wish they could have planned it out better.

Also Anakin is WAY stronger than Luke lolz

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  6. Daxon101

Daxon101 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 7, 2016
    I don't hate the sequels. just slightly confused by them due to some decisions made that sorta disconnected it from the saga they were continuing. which still seems dumb to me.

Which is probably why out of the 3 I actually prefer rise of skywalker. the one that did try and take all the films into consideration. even though stuff like Rey skywalker boggles my mind as to how they thought that worked.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    christophero30 likes this.
  7. KyloRen99

KyloRen99 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2020
    well idk I would say luke is stronger because anakin never reached his prime

8. sian1965

sian1965 Jedi Padawan star 3

Apr 26, 2020
    Neither of them.
    The Great Rey......the only person who could destroy the Emperor.
    All on her ownsie!

9. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2014
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 ST/Anthology/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Welcome to the forum, @KyloRen99
    This doesn't need its own thread, but feel free to explore all the more specific threads we have here. :)

Locking.

KyleKartan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.