main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Sequels to Spin Offs?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Summers1913, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    It will depend on how successful the films are. Plus if they tie directly into one of the main films it would have to work.

2. Summers1913

Summers1913 Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2014
    I'm really really hoping they don't do all the movies on characters prior to the ST. I hope we get a stand alone of a ST character or a character we have no clue existed at any point during the movies. I think that would increase the likelihood of sequels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I've heard two camps in support of a Boba Fett spin-off. A good idea to do both would be origins ( I say leading up to EP VI) with a post-credits scene of him crawling out of the Sarlacc then a sequel about his adventures afterward. I think that would work

4. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014
    If something calls for sequels, fine. Not everything needs a sequel. It's all under the Star Wars banner so, effectively, they're all sequels, sidequels or prequels (i feel all hollywood after saying all three of those words...).

Just no 're-imaginings,' please.

(I just thought of something totally randomly off topic... Scorpion King 2 is symbolic of everything wrong with Hollywood! Seriously, it's like the prophesied war-horn of film apocalypse or something! It's the Sequel to the Prequel of the Sequel to the Remake of the Mummy.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.