main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Sernpidal's mayor (spoilers)?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Ludicrous, Oct 11, 1999.

1. Raynar

Raynar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 1999
    Na its definatly not Boba Fett. hmmm... Film?na i dunno, but not Boba.

2. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Fett's job is to make people do things they don't want to. For him, a vaction would be to have everyone listen to him, even if it's a little world.

3. Thejedikiller

Thejedikiller Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 1999
    I still can't buy the notion that it was Boba Fett solely because he has knowledge of ships, has failed to protect the Serpindealinas, and wears a backpack. I mean thats billions of people out there and this one guy is Boba Fett? Besides the guy isn't all that important. He jumps down a hole and blows up. Whoever he is, he's dead now.

4. Ayden Pride

Ayden Pride Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 1999
    Ah who knows better how to get out of a living creatures pit than Boba fett if he got out but if not oh well. Besides the mayor was mentioned more than in just passing so I believe that Salvitor put him in there just for a saftey valve just in case Chewy had to return by the fans demand. Besides Salvitor is the king of making his readers believe a character is dead then bringing them back which is why i believe he was chosen to write Chewy's demise.

5. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    This topic is actually funny now, since a lot of people believe it and ask RAS about it in chats. I believed it too when I createed it, but alas...

6. Phoenix928

Phoenix928 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 2, 1999
    'twas a crazy idea... grasping at straws or something. Nothing wrong with it.

There IS, something wrong, however, with reviving a thread that's this old. Let it go...

Kidding...

7. Kenix Kil

Kenix Kil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2000
    The Mayor is Fett. In the pack was his jetpack and the remote for his ship. Right before Chewie was killed Fett picked him up and kept him on Slave I. My only question if the Chewie thing is true is: Where is Chewie now?

I think the mayor might have been Fett, but I don't want to see him killed off. I want to see if Fett can kick some Vong @$$.

8. virtue1st

virtue1st Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 1998
    Hmmmm...I missed this topic the first time around.

I always thought the mayor was Fett, myself. We'll just have to wait and see.

9. JediKnightWarrior

JediKnightWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    what are you guys going on about? I just thought he was another EU character, I didn't know there was more to this...!?

whats going on!?

just curious.

10. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    He was a crazy guy who jumped in a hole. It would be cool if he was someone like Fett though.

11. opium

opium Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 1999
    especially if you have to spend a lot of time with them. like, do you ever get extremly pissed with your best bud just because they don't want to go and see TPM with you every chance you get? and then refuse to go see movies they want to, that you haven't even seen get just to spite them?

or make you younger siblings watch star wars instead of pokemon, even though they love the pokemon?

for some reason i get mortally offended when someone i know doesn't like star wars. even though i try not to, and act like i don't, but i do! i do! i admit it, i can't stand people not liking it as much as me!!! what's not to like, they're freaks!!

12. Jedi Blaze

Jedi Blaze Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2000
    There is two reasons that I can think of while people don't like Star Wars:

1. They don't have any imaganation.

2. They think its domonic or satanic or somthing like that.

Don't you hate it when people say they don't like it becouse it is evil?

13. Go-Get Beer

Go-Get Beer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2000
    You mean that your family and friends freak you out when they're annoyed about you coming home, putting your TPM video on, watch it all, then rewind and watch it again and again until you can't stay awake anymore? There's something like SW overdose you know. I like my SW viewings to be something special and not a part of my daily routine.

14. Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure

Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2000
    Oh, I hate it when someone bashes anything SW. Especially when they havent seen the movies. Ahhhh............that pisses me off so much.

But, the force is with us, I can tell.

15. MacTusken

MacTusken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 1999
    err...maybe people don't like SW because they prefer Westerns, Romantic comedy, French Cinema..or whatever? I know plenty of folk with imagination who do not like Star wars -that's their choice surely?

Its called diversity, no? Its what makes life interesting, in my book...

16. Jedi Amy-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Amy-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2000
    I love non-fans! More opening day tickets for us!

17. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
  18. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    This girl who sits next to me sticks her hands in her stomach and says "Nooo!" then laughs and say's thats her favorite scene. A guy, no, two, that I've never offened in any way, come up in my face or yell across the classroom " Stat Wars ****'s"

I never did anything to hurt you! Never! They know I love it! They go up IN MY FACE and say that! mad.gif

19. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    Don't let that get you down Nomi Jade. It's just a way to get on your nerves, so don't let them succeed.

20. Croaten

Croaten Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2000
    They annoy me sometimes to, but I mostly just feel sorry for them.

21. Qui_Gon_Josh

Qui_Gon_Josh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    I feel sorry for them too. They are the dark side.

22. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
  23. Crite Sculdren

Crite Sculdren Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 1999
    I read this, and thought banjo man.

24. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    What the heck; let's stick this baby up there...

Coopra

25. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Hey, I remember a post some time ago about Fett going up against the YV and a lot of folks said why would he. And I suggested he would if he had a reason too. Well Darth Ludicrous, you just gave him a reason to. And if you're right, I think the YZ are in for a lot of trouble. Fett's cold and calculating, as much a living machine as any being can be. Now I'm not saying he could defeat the Yuuzhan Vong all by himself. But they would be in some serious hot water.