main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    This is going to be a short post, due to time constraints. I will be giving a longer one, next time.And there was a circle to be formed, remember? Now, I'll have to do a little taking over to take care of stuff.

IC:Blud Hannen

They didn't seem to be communicating. Blud heard the footsteps as the others started running off, and felt the swooping howl of theTIE fighters above his head. The force shimmered as he felt the burn of sensation as each fighter began to move into a formation. They were going to annihilate the district.

//I'll be there before you finish your next thoughts...just keep your heads low.//

He felt the sensation of a woman's voice. The Twilek's. He wondered if they even had that much time. If they could not work together to by the Force bringdown the pilots. Then, he was going to have to this alone.

The TIE Squadron Leader looked down. "Get ready to drop the torpedoes."

Bludreached into the tendrils of the force,feeling its shimmers flicker aroundhim. The distance was great. Mind control over an IMperial TIE pilot with this little time may prove impossible. But there were other methods.

The Squadron Leader in the formation couldn't understand it. A constriction passedslowly over his features. His lips moved against his freewill. "Do what I do."

The TIE Fighter tail dived towards the city. THe otherfighters couldn't understand it. Nonetheless they did so. Sweat running down the Squadron Leader's face. Straining he yanked the control to make the ship pull up.

Blud's eyes flickered.

The TIe went down. The Squadron Leader fought this strange thing that was taking over his body and making him do things, all the while aware of what was happening. He gasped and made the ship go up. The other TIES followed still not making sense of this. It wasn't their job too, though. They were just to follow instructions so they asked no questions.

Blud growled. His fingers tightened, even as the sweat came down his face.

The Squadron Leader'sTIE went down again. The others followed. They were approaching directly the AT-AT. The Squadron Leader's radio crackled. :TE-89 why are you not proceeding with the mission?:

The Squadron Leader's lips moved. Help me... His voice choked, air was difficult. No sound came out.

If The TIE had been closer, it would have been easier for Blud to handle the situation. He simply could force choke the pilot. As it was, he wasn't unable to manipulate the body of the man against his will.

The other TIEs were confused. The Squadron Leader's radio crackled. His eyes glazed. His hand moved on the controls. Hecouldn't believe this was happening. He was about to fire on his own men! His lips moved, "Everyone eject."

They did so. He didn't.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Three lasers seared from his fighter. Three explosions rang as the pilots having ejected, plummeted to the city. A great cloud momentarily passed from the ignition of the torpedoes. It was only for a moment.

Blud sighed. The strain had drained him. He frowned. One of the pilots hand't ejected.

Three parachutes emerged out of the pilots packs, they glided slowly to the ground. They were landing.

The Squadron Leader looked to his side. There was the pilot beside him. "Why are you disregarding my orders?" In actuality, The Squadron Leader had felt like he'd had a heart attack. What had he done?!

The radio crackled. :Sir, what's going on?:

"What's going on, is you're going

2. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    oops. Edit. I didn't mean go 'to hell with the pilots' as telling you guys to go to hell. lol I mean if you run into them, you can fight them or just get to the ship so everyone get out of Nar Shadda.

3. Cosmic-Pirate

Cosmic-Pirate Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2006
    Firis

Firis spun around. The hooting had caught his attention.

A speeder was steadily speeding towards him, and the road cleared in its path.

The snap-hiss of his saber triggered his instincts.

"Your move, boy."

Tag: Fist (Sorry, it's all I can do now)

4. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    MAJOR POST - ALL READ. THE STORYLINE'S IN WAY

For all the shadows of the Force came as one and bonded. There was a silence that came in the final seconds before the Tie fighter came swirling down upon the city. And in that moment there rose behind the fighter, The Shifter whose laser screamed throughout the night, and penetrated the fighter's imperial hull. BOOM! Fire and ash cannoned throughout the night, building's floors caving in on themselves as the torpedoes in the TIE fighter ignited with it. For a moment all the sky seemed fire, and then it was gone. The acrid stench of destruction filling the atmosphere.

There was stillness. A manhole upon an alleywall, glistened as drops of rainwater splashed on it from the rungs of a fire escape hanging over it. Then a sound churtled beneath it. The man hole exploded off from the street, pieces falling like rain upon the concrete. Three figures swooped up from it. Master Kast, Master Oran, and Joras running into the night. They caught a glimpse of Lee's ship slowly lowering, the twilek seen through the windshield piloting the controls.

They took a step towards a ship, and then a blaster bolt rang out by Brazi Kast's feet. They looked up. The pilates in parachutes lowered towards the ground, pistols raining their barrage on the Jedi. The Jedi moved to the side.

Master Oran's cloak whipped by his head, as he sped along the street, outrunning the barrage. Leapt up a wall, and propelled forward somersaulting towards the first descending Imperial a hundred feet up, lightsaber ignited. He landed on the first Imperial, and jumped to the next, and to the next, little arcs of light glimpsed. The others ground watched, as Master Oran halted his deadly game of hopscotch upon the shoulder of the highest of the three descending pilotes. They weren't moving. Then as a wind came by, three heads toppled down on to the ground.

Master Oran, flipped off the still descending headless pilot, landing lightly on his feet. He twirled his lightsaber and put it on his side. "I suppose that about sums things up." He leapt up to Ktala's lowering ship.

Master Kast turned to Joras. He bowed jokingly, gesturing towards the ship. Joras smirked, and went ahead of him. Leaping upwards, not as high as Joras. His fingers clutching the bottom of the door and flipped inside.

From where he stood on the ground, Brazi could see in one of the ship's windows Moreena. Now that all the fiasco seemed almost over, his heart beat in his chest eager to get back to her. They had so much to talk about. He readied himself to leap. The Force screamed out a warning.

He flung to the side, as a rain of bolts zipped past him through a wall. He turned. The last of the pilots stood, the nozzle of his pistol smoking. The rain ran down the sides of his black helmet, as the pilot's pistol clicked. His words rasped, "You're dead, Jedi."

He fired. Brazi leapt upwards, his hands grasping the fire escape. Flipped forwards, in front of the pilot his fists smashing into the pilots body rapidly with the speed of the force. Dents were seen in the pilots armour. The pilot didn't move. Then blood slowly seeped out of the bottom of his helmet. The pilot slumped to the ground. Brazi turned in the rain. The others were waiting. He stepped towards them and a shadow fell across his back.

Blud had emerged from the sewer, slightly staggering. His legs wobbled slightly beneath him, and then he stood firm upon the ground.

"We're going to need more rain this to get the smell out of our clothes," he scowled at his shirt.

Brazi smirked. "Heh." He leapt upwards to the ship.

Blud's shirt was torn. He was beginning to miss his robe very badly. What had Saxon done with it? He didn't know. He leapt up.

As they all were together in the ship. The straining of the experimental ATT could be heard in the distance. Lee raised the ship, hearing the tread of the ATT atop a building. They could all see it in the viewscreen, as the ship bega

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Onboard her ship 'The Shifter' - Heading for Tatooine

Lei'ra was quiet, as she watched the other Jedi celibrate their narrow escape from Nal Hutta. She saw another was busy hugging Moreena, and another small child, as they all cheered. She looked at the child for a quick moment, and shook her head. As she turned, to plot a new heading, she heard them mention trying to clear out a place of
    renagade Imperials. Renagade Imperials? Was there such a thing?

When Tatooine was mentioned, she all but groaned. She turned away from the others, busy checking on her ship. A few repairs would need to be made, but so far, scans showed nothing lifethreating. Good. This ship was important for her. She closed her eyes for a moment. She was unable to join in on the good cheer that the other Jedi seemed to be feeling. Yes, it was nice, to be among so many Jedi once again. But something felt wrong. Nothing she could put her finger on. But something was definatelly wrong.

Lei'ra, had spent a few years, living on the edge. She had finally gotten her life to calm down, from every other bounty hunter out there. And then here these idiots came....and her life had been uprooted once again. She could only hope that the idiots on Nar Shaddaa had not gotten too good a look. Lei'ra programmed the course necessary to take them to Tatooine, and stood from the pilots seat. Grabbing the sniper rifle, she pushed her lekku back, and then silently made her way past the others, to the galley area. She was glad she had managed to stockpile a few goodies before her abrupt departure. She grabbed a drink, and then found herself a seat alone, away from the others.

She opened her drink, and took a long swig from it, frowning, as her lekku moved slowly in thought. She closed her eyes, shuddering, as she thought of what she had just did, to get them off the planet. She opened her eyes, and looked over at the rifle. She dropped off the rifle, after she gave it a quick scan with her sensors. Picking up a small belt, she quickly snapped it around her, and with a scanner, began to work on the many small repairs her ship needed.

It was somthing to keep her mind busy. And to keep her away from the others. There was far too much hurt there. Even if it did feel good, to have that feeling of others....

Lei'ra frowned, and went to work.

TAG: Any

OOC: hope this works. Where you left off, was kinda hard to say...;)

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005

OOC: Sorry for the wait. Posting as me again.

Firis

Firis Watched the speeder get closer with each moment. Were it not for the Force, he'd be helpless.

But unlike msot other things in his life, the Force was still with him.

Firis waited until the last possible second before flipping sideways, swinging hard with his saber at the nearby speeder.

The Force hadn't failed him yet, and he landed in a crouch, ready for whatever the world threw at him.

TAG: Fist

7. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: .......................

8. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    APOLOGIES FOR DELAY. RL'S BEEN DIFFICULT. EXPECT PM'S.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

9. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    The reader spoke and his aura of mystery clothed him more heavily than his sweeping cloak...

"I will not bore you with the details of Hannen pleaded his case before the others. They had been hounded across the universe, they had been beaten. Hungry. Persecuted by the very people they spent their lives protecting, yet simply being who they were they not afraid to give up their lives, be it necessary.

Hours on end, they sat in the ship. Due to the circumstances they'd left, they didnt mind so much the opportunity of rest. Yet while, they traveled to this forsaken planet to save a village, they were unawares of their last and final brother.

Raketh Halden swooped down on the Jedi. Firing.

Though I do not tell you exactly the words that were said of Blud to sway them to his cause, it would prove imprudent to leave it entirely to the imagination. The Jedi had said:[/b] I am no orator to sway the hearts of men unto my cause. I do not know most your names, but it does not matter truly, for I hope to consider you each a brother and a friend. Though the village I speak of is poor with little to offer, as you decide, I ask each of you to remember what exactly you are.

"No one is hated more than we. But I think if you look deep inside you, each of you, you will remember that hate is something which could never hold its sway upon real Jedi very long. It is not the hardness of hunger and pain, though these are not without their bitterness that have made us anguish. It is the fact that we who have spilt our lives time and again, have none to protect us in our dark hours. I have had doors shut in my face, when I said I was a Jedi. I have had children throw rocks at me. Men cower in fear of me. And because I know what fear is, I wish to take it from this small village. I hate cowards with a passion. I hate these Imperials. Yes, I hate. I do not listen to the old lie that hate makes you evil. I have seen my heart, I am no villain. None of us here are, yet the galaxy has forgotten we are beings of feeling and not mindless droids to maim and kill.

"I do not appeal to the Jedi in you," he'd said. "I appeal to your hearts. For the hearts are what separate us from our enemies who've thrown away their souls."
    He said more, yet this was what essentially won them over. He was never one to take command. Most all of them were each perfectly capable of it, in their unique ways. Yet there was something in the air. The Force had willed it.The Force had plans for each of them...

AN OLD TATOOINE VILLAGE/ SOMEWHERE, SOMEPLACE

The Jawas were snappering at eachother.

"Yeeba, yabba yooba!"

"Cheep, cheep!"

THey were trying to send a transmission but the machine that was supposed to send it wasn't working. "Yacha, yooka!" The older of the two Jawas pushed the younger away and marched up to the transmitter. Kick! It squabbled to life.

Blud's transmitter beeped as he looked down on the planet from outer space.

"Blud speaking."

Static squealed in the ear piece.

The Jedi frowned. " I see. Mm-hmmm. Yes."

More static.

"Well I have something to tell you, that might brighten up your day." He grinned slightly before he spoke again into the phone. "I'm landing and I've brought company ."

The ship slowly lowered on the outskirts near Mos Eisely. The doors slowly lowered and Blud stepped out first. He did a double take. The hot glaring sun burned down.

" Alright, listen up! I'm going into town. According to the Jawas, the outpost here is pretty tight on security as Jedi have been known to hide out here, before. Do something with your lightsabers, but PLEASE don't put them in your sleeves. I'm going to have a look-see. It would probably better if I went alon... " He paued, and looked into t

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    Tatooine

Things never work out the way you think they would. Lee was happy, living her own life, doing what she could within the galaxy. Now, she was settled in, with a heard of other Jedi, on Tatooine.

WHY?!

These folks were wreckless. It was amazing that they had lived as long as they have. Probably dumb luck. She on the hand, had been careful, hiding her abilities. And now, here she was, with them. And of all of the millions of reasons she could think of, to distance herself quickly from these beings, she had to admit, it was nice to feel the gentle play within the Force, of other Force users, and Jedi brothers once again. Even if they were annoying. The girl who had tagged along with her, joined back up with the other male Jedi. Lee simply shook her head. She used the time, as they made their way to Tatooine to sleep and rest. Once they landed, she sat back, listening to them talk.

She was not a part of them. She had seen far too much. And why was she still with them? Normally, she would have asked for a fee, and blasted out of there, before they got her killed.

But something held her. She listed to the one called Blud speak.

"I am no orator to sway the hearts of men unto my cause. I do not know most your names, but it does not matter truly, for I hope to consider you each a brother and a friend. Though the village I speak of is poor with little to offer, as you decide, I ask each of you to remember what exactly you are. "No one is hated more than we. But I think if you look deep inside you, each of you, you will remember that hate is something which could never hold its sway upon real Jedi very long. It is not the hardness of hunger and pain, though these are not without their bitterness that have made us anguish. It is the fact that we who have spilt our lives time and again, have none to protect us in our dark hours. I have had doors shut in my face, when I said I was a Jedi. I have had children throw rocks at me. Men cower in fear of me. And because I know what fear is, I wish to take it from this small village. I hate cowards with a passion. I hate these Imperials. Yes, I hate. I do not listen to the old lie that hate makes you evil. I have seen my heart, I am no villain. None of us here are, yet the galaxy has forgotten we are beings of feeling and not mindless droids to maim and kill. "I do not appeal to the Jedi in you," he'd said. "I appeal to your hearts. For the hearts are what separate us from our enemies who've thrown away their souls."

Lei'ra got up and walked to her cabin. She had to. She would never let the others know just how much Blud's little speach had burned. She never mentioned she was Jedi. She had seen that hate, far too many times before. Before the order had fallen. When she worked undercover. She had seen just how cruel and viscious it could get. She had tried to warn them. But no, they refused to listen. So she had left. And watched. And things happened like she said they would. And then, she was alone. Alone for a very long time. She thought she had finally adjusted to it all. And then here come these fools, with long dead dreams still burning brightly...

TATOOINE - Near Mos Eisley

Lee had to negotiate for landing, taking a bit of her mental reserves to keep her cool, but soon, they came upon a deal. The ship slowly lowered on the outskirts near Mos Eisely. The doors slowly lowered and Blud stepped out first.

" Alright, listen up! I'm going into town. According to the Jawas, the outpost here is pretty tight on security as Jedi have been known to hide out here, before. Do something with your lightsabers, but PLEASE don't put them in your sleeves. I'm going to have a look-see. It would probably better if I went alon... " He paued, and looked into the distance.

That was enought to put Lee on alert. As she adjusted her blaster, she looked out into the sands. She had been here many times. She watched as Blud seemed to feel somthing as well, as he suddenly changed his tune.

" On secon

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, Mos Eisley

Oran exited the ship, having meditated the entire trip in a determined attempt to block out the recurring visions of his actions on Nar Shaddaa. As necessary as they were, they were nowhere near safe just yet. Brazi and Lei'ra had been in control for the trip to Tatooine, but seeing as the Hutts had criminal pull around both Nar Shaddaa and the barren rock Tatooine, the Empire could find them easily if they chose to degrade themselves for Hutt information.

But that didn't matter now. First thing they needed to do was find a place that was safe, anything to avoid the Nobuseri-Imperials for now. The time would come to face them, and when the time came, they would be ready.

Oran checked his lightsaber hilts, all three were in perfect working order with less than a bit of grime on them from the Nar Shaddaa battle. He closed his eyes and focused on the here-and-now, glancing towards the young girl who had joined their party. Blud seemed to take a fatherly-liking to the girl, and if they were to be considered a family, Oran would be the grandfather, Lei'ra the protective older sister, and Brazi and Joras being the elder brothers. The tridactyl-like jedi smiled, his wrinkled lips parting slowly to release a chuckle.

"Come, if we are to stay on Tatooine, we will need to keep a lower profile than we are trying to establish." Oran slid all three of his lightsabers into the deeper folds of his tunic where they would be safe.

Oran lowered his tone. "A crowd of Force-Sensitives seems a bit unwise, despite there being safety in numbers. Perhaps we should at least split into two even groups."

TAG: You know who you are...

12. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

She put on her cloak like she was ask to she was smiling now and all clean up now see for the first time that she had long curly blond hair past her wist, and her blue eye shinning like the a clear blue day on Naboo. She took Blub's hand and waited until they got going.

Tag: All

13. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Blud Hannen

Tatooine, Mos Eisley

When Lei'ra emerged dressed in sand scurge biker gear, Blud began to get any idea of how truly prepared this twilek was for just about any situation. She even had a bike. If anyone got into trouble it likely wouldnt be her. Truly, she was a remarkable woman. Once her face was covered, with the scarf he studied each feature in the event he ran into another scurge biker. He didn't want any confusion that could complicate things.

"I got room for one passenger. I gotta rep here, so I've got cause to be in the area. So, we gonna into Eisely, or one of the smaller outcroppings?"

"Mos Eisely."

"Come, if we are to stay on Tatooine, we will need to keep a lower profile than we are trying to establish."
    The ancient diminutive Jedi Master spoke. "A crowd of Force-Sensitives seems a bit unwise, despite there being safety in numbers. Perhaps we should at least split into two even groups."

The little one, Kat, once dressed (or swamped as it were) in the cloak that Blud had given her, took his hand. He smiled despite himself. Actually I think we should leave in three. Lee will go into Mos Eisely at the main gate." He spoke to Lee directly.You will take the child and pose as her mother," "The Imperials will be far less likely to suspect a lonely country bumpkin of a mother taking her daughter into town for a visit. That way at least we know that if anything happens to any of us, the two of you will be safe.

"The rest of us will take it on foot each to a different gate leading to Mos Eisely. Master Kast and Moreena will pose as a couple going to the north gate. You two are seeking a marriage license, and Joras is coming as witness to your joyful union. Master Oran will be wrapped up to be your newborn child."
    He paused for a moment. "I hope you don't mind, Master Oran. The Imperials will be unlikely to try and see your face, making it all the easier.

"Saxon and I will simply enter town by means of the west gate. Two dusty travelers in search of a drink. We will all keep in contact telepathically. Once inside, we will do the following things.

1) Obtain equipment to travel the desert (except Lee who already has one).
    2) Rendezvous with the rest of us inside whichever cantina is nearest the north gate.
    3) Be on your gaurd.

I cannot repeat this last one enough to you. You may not have felt it, but there is a Force user in Mos Eisely. He is apparently powerful, and whether he is friend or foe remains to be seen. If you spot him, do not directly engage with him until you are certain some of us are in the vicinity to help. If you are unable to mask your presence, like the little girl, then you must stay in an open area where you are less likely to be attacked.

"The thing that worries me most is that Lee will come in contact with whoever this person is and the force user should be an enemy. I have no doubt she could take of herself, but Kat's presence will only weaken her. For that reason I will not attempt to hide my presence in any way. Whoever is in there, will then be more likely to come find me than be lured by Kat. I advise you to purchase blasters due to the obvious dangers with using your lightsabers. We must all be in the cantina by 1700 hours. May the force be with you all."

Time now: 1236

As you make your posts, be sure that you list what time your character is doing whatever. If you're late to the cantina, Blud will think there's trouble and send someone to look for you.

14. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Tatooine, Mos Eisley, 1236

Oran wasn't objected to the idea of being a child swathed in coddling clothes, but the fact that his height made him stand out from the others still bothered him. As old as he was, it clearly wasn't his age they took into consideration...

The ancient Jedi sighed. "Very well, but I refuse to put up with any 'coochie-coos' or 'gaa-gaas'. I will play along with anything else." He eyed Brazi and Joras carefully with a hopeful grin, hoping that Brazi would understand that however absurd the fact was that Oran had to play his child, that he and Moreena wouldn't overplay the part to the point of embarassment.

The only thing Oran was concerned of, aside from being reduced to a youngling, was the fact that the powerful Force Sensitive on the planet was near. Very near. The tridactyl master would've felt better if it was he in place of Blud in terms of masking presence, but Blud seemed to handle things quite well and knew what he was doing.

Being around these other Jedi really brought back some painful memories... memories Oran would've long forgotten if not for the fall of Anakin Skywalker...

TAG: Blud, Brazi, Joras

15. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Sorry for the wait.

IC: Saxon
    Aboard the ship, just leaving the planet.

Saxon?s heart filled with joy as Blud pulled him into the ship. It felt great to be around so many force sensitives, let alone plain human contact. He shivered. It was always hot on his home planet of Mustafar but it felt refreshing to feel the ships air control.

As the others went on talking Saxon moved closer to a window and peered out to see the planet get smaller and smaller. For around all of 30 seconds he felt safe but put that idea away when he sensed the tension in the air. Saxon turned around to face the crowd. Would this finally be his home, and these people his family? No- he had made the mistake far too many times, what would stop this party from throwing him out? Just like the temple?and the sit- Blud started to speak.

Saxon slowly fell asleep to Bluds powerful words?..

Tatoienee

Saxon awoke just in time to feel the thump of the ship landing. He walked down the ramp like everyone else. As the others talked Sax only stood and listened.

"Saxon and I will simply enter town by means of the west gate. Two dusty travelers in search of a drink. We will all keep in contact telepathically. Once inside, we will do the following things.

At this Sax walked closer to Blud

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: So I'll just finish up my fight, shall I?

Firis

Firis saw the approaching speeder in slow motion. He sprang forwards, slicing the pilot's arm. The speeder crashed violently, but Firis didn't bother looking back. The authorities would be here soon...

There was only one place where he could go - the desert.

So he began walking.

Tag: Fist, others

17. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Brazi Kast~
    Tatooine, Mos Eisley, 1236

The words Blud had spoken didn't exactly touch his heart but it was good to hear that he was not the only Jedi who didn't 'follow by the code'. It was why he was kicked out of the council in the first place. He didn't play by their rules nor could he have. He acted by what he felt was the right thing to do. He couldn't care less what the code said to do and not do. He was a Jedi. Jedi were suppose to be guardians of the peace. Peace? What is this peace? There is no peace. He was a guardian of the people and he intends to stay that way.

"Alright, listen up! I'm going into town. According to the Jawas, the outpost here is pretty tight on security as Jedi have been known to hide out here, before. Do something with your lightsabers, but PLEASE don't put them in your sleeves. I'm going to have a look-see. It would probably better if I went alon...On second thought let's all go together." He looked at the little girl. "Honey, you're gonna have to put this on. No way am I letting you out in that sun the way you are."

It was a good thing he brought his larger cloak with him and his scarf to keep the sand out of his mouth. It also made it easier to hide his two sabers and his blaster.

Blud then told them the plan. It sounded good at the moment. But Brazi knew they would run into trouble somewhere. This was Tatooine after all.

The ancient Jedi sighed. "Very well, but I refuse to put up with any 'coochie-coos' or 'gaa-gaas'. I will play along with anything else." He eyed Brazi and Joras carefully with a hopeful grin, hoping that Brazi would understand that however absurd the fact was that Oran had to play his child, that he and Moreena wouldn't overplay the part to the point of embarassment.

"You don't need to worry, Master Oran. I never really wanted kids anyways. And I am pretty sure Moreena can control herself. But enough of this talk let's get on the move."

~TAG: You know who you are...

OOC: I'm going to use Joras situationaly if that's alright, fist.

Also, Ktala will you keep control of Moreena or would you prefer I do?

18. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Blud Hannen

Tatooine; Mos Eisely

" Come, Saxon." He turned and gestured to the younger Jedi. "Time stands still for no man." His rancor leather boots, dried, and faded in the sun, engraved their steps across the searing sands of the desert. His cloak he could see was not going to do much for him in the blistering weather, that as well as Sax's poor garb would be dealt with as soon as they arrived in Mos Eisley.

He waved farewell to the child standing beside Ktala's speeder. Her gold hair could be seen shining in the daylight. He gave her a grin, before he walked off. So long, kid. Don't get into too much trouble."

It seemed of all of them, he himself was the one least covered from the sun. Ah well. He was made of stern stuff, he could take it the thirty minutes walking it would take to arrive in town. Once prepared, he looked forward to that rendezvous at the cantina. He barely knew these people he would be taking with him to the Jawas' village. Sax he was well familiar with now due to circumstance. The twilek struck him as an extremely serious personage. He had not seen her smile once, since he met her. The ancient Jedi Master was a stranger to him. And yet there was something about him, that reminded of some he once knew. He only wished he could remember who. The girl Moreena he hadn't really spoken too but she seemed nice enough. Joras, he had no opinion of just yet. Brazi Kast...he hadn't hit it of with that man, as of yet. Perhaps they would exchange words down the line, as of now the ice still remained to be broken.

As they walked the force was like crystal, and he could feel its hums ebbing through him. The presence he had felt upon arrival's aura was increasing. Coming nearer. The thought passed through his mind, the force user was coming towards them. He was grateful Lee was going in an altered direction with the girl. Whoever it was, should the bearer be a problem he would be handled. He himself was letting his power resonate fully. Blud's strength standing out. He thought that if he reached out he could communicate telepathically with this personage, yet didnt attempt it.

The sun let down its piercing stare on the seven figures each going off in altered directions towards the same destination.

Edited: To everyone, know that in the use of time, not every one's passing of time is the same. That means you can immediatly skip to it being time for your character to be at the cantina, or lengthen your time regardless. Just be careful of continuity. Ex: If Ktala post is listed at 1345 and your own post is listed 1627, even if you were both listed as in the same vicinity you might not necessarily be able to converse with each other since you were in the same area at different times. I want to avoid any confusion. Pm me if any of you still need clarification. Thanks. And subtract all time by 1200 to get what time it is in earth time. As in its literally 12:37 p.m.

19. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Saxon

Sax walked beside Blud as they entered the city. Why was he always on a hot planet? The sun beat down on his dark bushy hair making it all the worse.As they walked he noticed how dirty his garments were. He also noticed that Blud was thinking the same thing. "So..uh...think we could take some time to get some new clothes?" After all he had been weaaring his robes for months now.

TAG: Blud

20. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: We are not in the city yet. It would have been half an hour later, which means the time would not be 1237. Just remember for next time.

IC: Blud Hannen

Tatooine; Mos Eisley

They had been walking for some time now. The sun's stare was making sweat run down Blud's face in streams. He could feel the burn tinging his skin a darkened shade. He was wondering how the others were getting along. As the little girl, Kat was with Lee, he knew she'd be well protected. However the fact that he had Lee posing as Kat's mother meant this in and of itself posed danger. Lee as a twilek could only keep this ruse going as long as her disguise was on. Once inside the town there was no reason to keep up the charade, but even though the storm troopers were unlikely to try and get her to take her mask off. Just suppose they wanted to identify her? Blud walked a little faster.

"So..uh...think we could take some time to get some new clothes?"

Blud turned to Sax who was walking swiftly beside him.

He half smiled at him,"Don't you like sweating? Alright, we'll see what we can do once we get into town. I'm guessin' you're broke, right? If you are, don't worry about it. " He had some money, not a lot but enough.

They were walking straight into a rendezvous with that force sensitive from Mos Eisley.

Tag: Darth_Walters, Penguinator-176

I leave it to the rest of you to decide how your entry into town goes. Since Lee is driving, Kat in, Ktala possibly should be the one to first describe the entry into the village, but I advise you to pm eachother if Jedi Whitelight has any specific ideas. Zedd-Vega and Master Kast should agree on how exactly they think the entry into Mos Eisley and their interaction with the stormtroopers would transpire. Pm, pm!

Remember it will take about half an hour to walk to Mos Eisley, except for Lee who has a bike and will get there considerably sooner.[/
    b]

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    Tatooine Desert- 1237

"Gemme a sec." Lee said, as she went in the back. When she came back out, she was dressed as a typical sand scurge biker, complete with mask/goggles and some protective headgear. Her saber was well hidden. She pushed out a small bike. She adjusted the blaster on her hip and lower leg. She threw back her headscarf, the tips of her lekku moved slow.

"I got room for one passenger. I gotta rep here, so I've got cause to be in the area. So, we gonna into Eisely, or one of the smaller outcroppings?" she asked, as she placed her hand on her hips.

Lei'ra waited for a response, but the one she recived was NOT what she was expecting. Blud was quick to answer, "Mos Eisely." That worked well for her.

Master Oran spoke up. "Come, if we are to stay on Tatooine, we will need to keep a lower profile than we are trying to establish." Oran slid all three of his lightsabers into the deeper folds of his tunic where they would be safe. Oran lowered his tone. "A crowd of Force-Sensitives seems a bit unwise, despite there being safety in numbers. Perhaps we should at least split into two even groups."

Lee looked at the little girl Kat, who was holding on to Blub's hand. Long curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. It was the first time Lee really got a good look at the girl, during the flight. She waited to hear the other comments. So far, master Oran had a good idea.
    Blud spoke up again. "Actually I think we should leave in three. Lee will go into Mos Eisely at the main gate." He turned and spoke to Lee directly."You will take the child and pose as her mother, ... The Imperials will be far less likely to suspect a lonely country bumpkin of a mother taking her daughter into town for a visit. That way at least we know that if anything happens to any of us, the two of you will be safe. "

Lee stood there, sputtering, her eyes wide, as Blud continued. Her lekku had slipped out in suprise, and she looked over at him, as if he had grown a third eye. She looked down at herself. ' A LONELY COUNTRY BUMPKIN!??' What juice was HE drinking?! She vaguely heard him continuing.

"The rest of us will take it on foot each to a different gate leading to Mos Eisely. Master Kast and Moreena will pose as a couple going to the north gate. You two are seeking a marriage license, and Joras is coming as witness to your joyful union. Master Oran will be wrapped up to be your newborn child." Blud paused for a moment. As Lee suddenly broke out into a quick snicker. "I hope you don't mind, Master Oran. The Imperials will be unlikely to try and see your face, making it all the easier. Lee tried to bury the rest of her laughter, as she stared at the girl nearby. The ancient Jedi sighed. "Very well, but I refuse to put up with any 'coochie-coos' or 'gaa-gaas'. I will play along with anything else."

Lee could barely contain her laughter, so she turned away. She heard the other response..."You don't need to worry, Master Oran. I never really wanted kids anyways. And I am pretty sure Moreena can control herself. But enough of this talk let's get on the move."

Blue continued his comments. "Saxon and I will simply enter town by means of the west gate. Two dusty travelers in search of a drink. We will all keep in contact telepathically. Once inside, we will do the following things.

1) Obtain equipment to travel the desert, except Lee who already has one.
    2) Rendezvous with the rest of us inside whichever cantina is nearest the north gate.
    3) Be on your gaurd.

I cannot repeat this last one enough to you. You may not have felt it, but there is a Force user in Mos Eisely. He is apparently powerful, and whether he is friend or foe remains to be seen. If you spot him, do not directly engage with him until you are certain some of us are in the vicinity to help. If you

22. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Firis frowned. Wouldn't the Imperials already be expecting him to leave via one of the main entrances? He bit his lip. Everything was falling apart. His only option was to fight his way out.

Finding a back alley, Firis leaned against the wall, anger and stress building. With a sigh, he let it out, and slid down the wall, so that he was sitting by it. A wave rippled out from him, his stress and anger going with it. So what if an agent found him? He still had the Force, and the desert.

The glorious desert. He hoped that he'd be able to make it back to his adoptive tribe one last time.

And for now, Firis sat, and thought.

Tag: Any

23. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC:Kat

She took her hand and got on the speeder she still wanting to itch her head, the wrap felt funny on her head and hair. Looking out out the sand was they rode in, this was fun and wonder if they could go faster, but she didn't say a word thinking if she did she would have a mouth full of sand and her mouth was all ready starting to get dried.

As Lee and Kat got closer to the city, Lee noticed the gates did seem to be maned. But the flow into the city was moving well, she noticed, so there should be no problems. She pointed out the gates to Kat.

"Thats where we're going. Dont talk too much..and try not to stare. At least until we get pass the gates. The goggles should help that." Lee said with a smirk.

Nodding to Lee, and watching was they when though the gate she didn't know what to do and just sat there like a statue.

Tag:Lee

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin - Lee
    Entering North Gate, Mos Eisley- 1246p

'So far, so good', Lee thought to herself. Kat and she had made it to the outter gates of Mos Eisley. The girl looked as if she enjoyed the ride there. Perhaps on the way back to the ship, she would let the girl drive.

Lee fell in line, behind a large group of farmers, and some folks bringing what looked like foodstuff into the city. A large, noisey, group. Perfect. It had posibilities, if things changed suddenly. As they had approached the city, Lee had mentioned to to Kat to not speak much.
    Nodding to Lee, and watching was they when though the gate she didn't know what to do and just sat there like a statue. Lee leaned over and whispered softly, "Relax."

As they sat there, waiting to get past the guards at the gate, it didnt take too much prodding with the Force, to make some of the animals appear in a hurry to get inside, and such. Last thing the guards really wanted to deal with, was a bunch of scruffy dirt farmers, and other pesants out from the opens sands. It was a crummy job. At least they got plenty of drinks. As the group started to move in front of her, Lee began to move as well. Just as they got equal to the walls, one of the guards stopped them.

"What's your business?"

Lee looked over, as if bored. "Dun chawa...uh..Buying supplies." she said, in a slow basic speech. The man looked over at both her and Kat, staring at them for a moment.

What kind of ...?" he began to ask. A loud braying sound, and almost getting kicked by the animal passing him, made him frown, and look away from her. She kicked her bike, moving it to follow the noisy animals. He looked back at them, shook his head, and waved them through.

Lee let out the breath she was holding. Together, she and Kat passed the North gates. Now it was time to find the cantina he had mentioned. She waited until she knew that they were clear, before she sent one word to the others.

//Inside.//

She looked down at Kat and smiled. She knew it would take awhile for the others to reach them. So she decided that she and Kat could check out the place, and look around. She looked down. "Let's see if we can find this..place." she murmored, as they slowly moved throught the crowds of people, blending in with all the other folks.

Tag: Kat, anyone else

25. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    IC:Blud Hannen

//Inside.//

He thought back. //Good.// Now there was one thing less to worry about. He saw the outline of the city and said to Saxon. "We should be inside in about ten minutes if everything goes smoothly at the gate."

His hand beckoned to his belt. The strange force presence for some reason had decided against going into the desert and went back inside Mos Eisley. Blud frowned. He thought out a general message to everyone.

// How is everyone doing?//

He waited for an answer, all the while feeling the sun beat down and the sweat roll down his face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.