main
side
curve

Fanclub Shaak-Ti Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The Emotional Jedi, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Emotional Jedi

The Emotional Jedi Jedi Knight star 2

May 18, 2021
    Everyone remembers this character exclusively for the matter of the multiple deaths, but she is much more than this. She is a very beautiful character with a very good story, and deserves to be valued for what she is. That’s why I decided to open this fan club dedicated to her, because in my opinion she deserves it.

2. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I liked her humanising the clones in Clone Wars.

Anakin Solo Skywalker likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    OMG!!! I love Shaak Ti she is one of my favorite Jedi of all time two of my favorite Shaak Ti moments are her in battle with grievous in the clone wars micro series and her battle with vaders secret apprentice the force unleashed.

4. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
    You are absolutely right. I honestly hate the fact that everyone remembers her exclusively because of the issue of multiple deaths. She’s much more than this, she’s much more than a meme, but a lot of Star Wars fans don’t understand this. She is a very beautiful character, a very powerful, wise, compassionate and humble Jedi. In addition, she has a very interesting personality, as she is very calm, introverted and sarcastic. She’s practically like a calmer, more peaceful version of Ahsoka. But people don’t understand all this and they all remember her just because of the stupid memes. This is not fair!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Finally someone who gets how I feel!! and I even left out Her heroics at the battle of geonosis and not to mention all the things she did during the clone wars including her defense of the chancellor and surviving order 66.

6. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
  7. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  8. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
  9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 9 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  10. Anedon

Anedon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 2016
    I feel we have more than enough Jedi surviving the purge, especially in legends...

Nothing against Shaak Ti but I sometimes feel it really should have been only Yoda and Obi Wan plus maybe a handfull of low level guys like padawans...

clone commander bossk likes this.
  11. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
    I believe her death in TFU was her true death. I always believed that death was very dignified for a beautiful character like her, so I always assumed that death was her real death in the Expanded Universe.

I honestly don’t understand why. I mean, I posted those images 2 days ago and until today there was no problem, so I do not understand why it suddenly arises this type of problems/bugs.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  12. The Emotional Jedi

May 18, 2021
  13. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Love It!!!!!

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    Anakin Solo Skywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.