main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  2. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  3. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    i have the next postie written, just awaiting type up... it'll be up tonight

this upcoming chapter includes illusions/allusions (can't figure out which word works better) to my harry potter fan fiction called dragon of lightning. if interested, the link for the story is in my user profile.

4. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Looking forward to the next instalment!

5. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    i am such a bloody procrastinator... i have shadow thickening up through chapter 10 up on fanfiction.net now, but so far no reviews so i dont' know if the people there love it or not yet...

and my roommate and i are on a mission to find our lost tv remote... but once i get my chair back into place i will be typing up the next installment... i'm quite proud of it if i do say so myself

6. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    I hope you found the tv remote!

7. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    found the remote... so that gives time for... dun dun dun...

the much promised post... sorry for the long wait y'all... been procrastinating... i'm rather proud of this... hope you enjoy

[b][u]Chapter Eleven[/u][/b]
    [i]Dragon of Lightning: part one[/i]

Her meeting with Mace Windu and Yoda was scheduled for later this evening. Jyana wondered what she had been summoned for. Had the Masters sensed her misgivings about the war or was it something deeper that she could've sensed had she wanted to admit to it. Something now resided within her that she didn't understand nor was she certain she wanted it.

She walked into the room they had prepared for her to stay. She cleared her mind and hoped for freedom.

[i]The girl now in front of her held her black robe draped over her arm and looked down the corridor. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Running her free hand through her black hair and tracing the lightning strands in the front, she sighed.

Someone called the girl's name.

Her hair flipped around as she turned to see the man who had called her. She looked down then up again, her eyes shining a green color. She took another breath.

They talked for sometime. Their stance together was casual, but ackward. They looked like they had just fought each other, but the means of this fighting was neither shown nor possible in this current time. They talked about their duel and it looked like they talked about their life.

After some time the girl stepped up to the man and put a hand on his cheek and kissed him on the other one. After speaking some last words to him she backed up and looked up into his eyes and then turned to leave.

He looked back at her and gave a noticeable sigh. He allowed himself to gaze into her eyes, and he just about lost himself.

The next turn of events seemed blurred out in a haze, like a furry creature with a pointed head, grey body fur with white and black stripes on his face. THis odd animal waddled about like it had been drinking and had far too much to drink.

When the two people came back into focus the man had placed his hand on the woman's waist, supposing that the female had not left him after all. She was leaning in and had whispered something in his ear and he had appeared to tense up due to the two's closeness in this moment.

Suddenly for an unknown reason she bit his ear and took him almost off guard. She backed up with a smirk and attempted to move away from this man.

He had something else in mind. Using his hand on her waist he pulled her in hard and fast against him, and pressed his mouth against hers. Surprised, the girl's eyes fluttered closed and...[/i]

~TBC~

8. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    HEhe, I take it this is Jyana's fantasy with Obi-wan, huh? Hehe, biting his ear and everythihg, Jyana's getting naughty! Then again, Jyana was always naughty... what's after the and...?

9. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Ooooh, great post! Looks like she is starting to admit something to herself. Hope this isn't what Mace and Yoda want to talk to her about!

10. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    I rather hope that little fantasy doesn't cause any kind of disturbance in the force - Ahem - I can just see Yoda's face! "Master Obi Wan is in pain oh well, ummmm, maybe no"!
    Great postie T_J!

11. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    LOL at Fab's comment! ;)

12. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Sweet...she likes Obi...*G*

13. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    i'm actually kinda disappointed in the lack of responces from my very few it seems readers. i have no clue what happened to my other loyal fans... did they just all of a sudden leave me cause i went on a month break *cries* i'm a sucker for attention... me needs it... me needs feedback or i will lose all incentive to write. trust me on this. i need a reason to finish a story because honestly, i never have before... at least not one of this length.

another bit of information, if you are wondering about the chapter title... "dragon of lighting" that is because there will be a few illusions/allusions (couldn't figure out which word worked better) to my harry potter story of that same name. tis a thing i do, when i write two stories at once, i tend to blend them in small places despite that often differences

one thing that story will have that this one won't is completely random ravishing of multiple hot male actors... that actually will be something co-written by a couple friends and me... i may post some of that up here randomly after this story is done if you are interested...

obi-wan kenobi or christian versions of ewan mcgregor... ravished... i'm sure y'all would like that now wouldn't you...

anyway about dragon of lightning... the small segmants from that story that i have put in this one i have changed so it can work very nicely with other characters... hense that last segmant, thought to be jyana fantasizing bout obi... was originally written as my character jae long with oliver wood *sighs dreamily*

it's so much fun to mix genres... don't you think?

now as for when the next post is... i don't know. i need more attention on this board, want to find the rest of my readers, get new ones... and i'd like to at least make it to page 30 or further... preferably...

okay rambling done... just kinda distressed over the very little bit of love... thank you to those that actually love me enough to give me good feedback

oh and btw... only bobill replied to the post the way i wanted... did anyone else realize i didn't finish a sentance... at the very end???

14. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Don't worry TJ they will be back. Yes, I did realise that you didn;t finish the last sentence but I thought you would continue it in the next instalment or it was supposed to leave us guessing. ;)

15. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    J, I sorry no one has posted to your story...you're the only one replying to mine...

16. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I think i missed a few posts. i think i need to backtrack. this is just to let you know that i'm here. :)

17. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  18. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Write it and then will come.....

19. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  20. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    currently struggling with my computer again. already got the rant out on a different board so i'm not going to go into it again right now... coming to you live from umstead hall's computer lab! lol...

anyways... working on the next post... hopefully will get my computer back in service before i post... if not i'll have another post sometime this week

21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    TJ, you have the most amusing timing! I was catching up on your fic (I was on Chp. Nine) when I saw your comment on my thread :p Great work! Sorry I haven't been very good at keeping up [face_blush] I promise to try and do better from now on ;)

~JPS~

22. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    that's alright... i'm just distressed lately because this story doesn't have a huge fan following like i wish it would... i intend to be a writer someday and unfortunately i feel people feedback is important...

but i guess i just need to write becaue I love to, not just because people love me (although people loving me sounds quite nice)

as for my timing... i must have some Telepathic Force powers or something

or i'm just Jyana :p

23. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    I really think you must have telepathic force powers :p That was uncanny ;)

24. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    hmmm... *thinks to self* now how will i be able to get Sean Biggerstaff to come visit me... wishes i had telekenesis right now lol

but i guess some powers can only go so far lol...

25. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Ooooh, I was the only one who replied right? I feel so special...

Sorry about the replies... I had the same problem, started out with five readers and ended up with one, for a story and I didn't even take a one month break (until now, *giggles nervously) But yeah, mutual problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.