main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten (NJO- post Rebirth, tagged, Completed 12\30\02, *sniff*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawan lunetta, Aug 15, 2001.

1. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Oh, goody--mush!! :p

Thost were great posts, Lunetta! Having Helaine unable to remember anything, except very vague images, like DV, makes this much more interesting. And it's probably good for her to have this time to gain physical strength before she has to deal with her emotional wounds.

CWTRM! ;) See--I can be creative and consistent.
    I am in such a strange mood tonight...Even stranger than normal... :p

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Thanks Sari! I guess I post too much...

3. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
  4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Mush?

Bring it on.... :D

5. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Wonderful posts. :)

6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Now, hurry up and get a new post up!

7. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Thanks Jaded, SWFAN, and nice to see ya JKOW! Mc CLain... I will... soon as people can catch up. I'm trying to not post too much on you guys. :)

8. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Oh poor Helaine again. Guess that drug she got injected with so many years ago is still working on her. She's got quite a few shocks coming for her, not to mention having to get over the past.

I'm kinda wondering if she and Corran are related somehow - just because of the Force flow thing. I'm suspicious that way. ;)

I'm glad that she somehow knows Luke isn't the dark man haunthing her even though he shares the name. Again, I'm curious about what Luke might learn from her.

9. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Mush? Really? Like really-real mush? Cool! :D

Thanx for the post, Luney! Even short ones are appreciated and hints of upcoming enjoyments are equally delightful. *starts warbling 'I want mush' to the tune of the Pringles comercial song*

I'm at least glad that Helaine managed to figure out the fact that Luke wasn't 'the bad Skywalker'. :)

Sarah >^,,^<

10. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Me thinks he could learn quite a bit from her, Di-Lee. :D

Sara... I think I will put the mush up now, I probably shouldn't until I have Chap 7 finished, but I really like this next part. (Big suprise, it's mush. ;)) So here it is!

Mirax was waiting for him when he entered the apartment's sitting room, fists on hips. "You kept my daughter up pretty late." She accused, crossing the room to him and straightening his shirt's collar. "Not to mention my husband."

Corran balanced Jysella in one arm, to free one hand up to press against his wife's cheek. "I'm sorry," he stared deep into her dark eyes, smiling at the love he still found burning in them. "We ran into something...interesting at the Spaceport."

Mirax raised a slender eyebrow at him. "Interesting is one of the few words I don't like to hear you say." She frowned. "It means trouble."

"Not too much this time." Corran assured her. "I'll explain in the morning. For now," He hefted Jysella back into both arms. "What do you say we put this kid to bed?"

Mirax studied his face for a few heartbeats, then nodded. "Sure," she rested her hand on Corran's "You've kept her up long enough."

"Hey!" Corran said defensively, leading the way to their daughter's room. "She's asleep, isn't she?"

"Yes," Mirax grinned. "You get one point."

They made it to Jysella's room, and Corran laid her on her soft yellow quilt. Mirax dug a nightgown out of her dresser, while Corran pulled Jysella's shoes off. He then lifted her up, allowing her to rest against his shoulder while he undid the buttons on her jumpsuit. Mirax found a white nightgown decorated with Ewoks and joined Corran on the bed. "Not that one again." He whispered, as Mirax eased Jysella into her arms and pulled the nightgown over her daughter's head.

"It's her favorite," Mirax reminded him, finishing putting the nightgown on Jysella.

"She's asleep," Corran said softly, affectionately smoothing a stray stand of hair behind Jysella's ear.

"Fast asleep," Mirax said, laying Jysella down and pulling the quilt over her body. "This kid could sleep through an Endor Day celebration."

"And not even stir," Corran said, leaning over to kiss daughter's soft rosy cheek.

Mirax kissed the top of her head, then got to her feet. "They're so angelic when they sleep."

"And devilish when they wake," Corran said, standing up.

Mirax smiled. "It's a shame night comes but once a day." She ran a hand through her short dark hair. "So, we have both kids in bed asleep... now what?"

Corran grinned slyly. "How about I put you to bed?" He asked, dropping an arm around Mirax's waist and lifting her into his arms.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Mirax kissed his lips. "Sounds good to me."

Corran returned the kiss, carrying his wife to their room. He laid her gently on the bed, and kept his arm around her waist as he lay next to her.

"Aren't you going to tuck me in?" Mirax teased, running a finger down his cheek.

Corran leaned forward, raising an eyebrow at her. "I have to put you in your night clothes first." He said suggestively, pulling her close to him.

Luke Skywalker stood in the doorway of his room, mesmerized by the beautiful sight ahead of him. Mara lay asleep on the bed, her red-gold tresses catching the soft moonlight. His thumb in his mouth, Ben lay beside her, sound asleep. It was so peaceful. Luke thought he could stand there forever watching them. There hadn't been much peace in his life since he left the farm on Tatooine. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he had to admit to himself. He still liked the thrill of a great adventure, but even that could not compare to the moments he shared with his wife and son.

He practically tiptoed into his room, stepping by the bedside to gently kiss Mara's temple. He was leaning forward to kiss Ben, when Mara's hushed voice stopped him. "Wake him up and I'll reconsider killing you, Skywalker."

Luke blinked, a

11. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Wonderful post. :)

12. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    I LOVE the mush, Lunetta!! :D

[face_love] Sigh. All these happy couples. [face_love]

This cracked me up:
    "I know." Mara brush kissed his lips. "How do we know it would be a girl?" She asked softly, removing one of his hands from his waist and holding it in her hand. "Maybe all you're able to give me is a flock of farmboys."

Luke allowed her to lead him out of the room. "There's no harm in trying."

"Until we're the parents of a whole fighter squadron." Mara teased him, as they stepped out into the dark hall.

In light of the discussion over in that lurking thread on the Writer's Resource Board, I really tried to look for something to criticize, Lunetta, but...I seriously couldn't find anything. ;) It was perfecto!

CWTRM!! :D

13. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Mara glared at him. "Yes, now, are you going to get off of me, or were you just getting comfortable?" She said sarcastically, but her green eyes sparkled.

Luke grinned and leaned over to kiss her lips. "Just getting comfortable."

Oh! I loved that line originally though this is the response from Lukie I like better! :p

Both couples seem very happy and that is the way it should be. No one dying (well not yet), no darksiders (yet), no baby problems (and yes, once again -yet). We dont see this too much in Star Wars, the happy families in all.

Its a refreshing break! :)

Keep the posts (and mush) coming!

14. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    I gotta tell you Lunetta, out of all this story you've had me read, this has gotta be one of my most favorite scenes. This and the entire prologue. This story is great, I wanna see more soon;)

15. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    Good mush. ;)

I really like the way you write Corran and Mirax, and Luke and Mara. They're so cute! I second the especial enjoyment of new version of the 'just getting comfortable' line. If it was funny originally, it was even better this time around!

LOL on the whole fighter squadron line! People have asked my parents if they're trying for the Trapp family singers or a baseball team, so that was especially hilarious to me.

MORE! please?

Sarah >^,,^<

16. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Ooooh lovely lovely mush! :D

17. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Mush just makes me happy. :D

Very nice mush with Corran and Mirax. And Luke and Mara were great. I just loved that line "flock of Farmboys!" LOL!

I just pictured all these little Luke's, hehehe/

18. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    SWF1000:Thanks :D

princess-sari:Glad it meets your approval! ;) I think I had too much fun writing that part ;)

Jaded Skywalker:There definatly isn't enough just sweet, family moments in SW, that's partly why I am doing them. (Besides that fact that they are fun. ;)) I loved that same line the first time around too, I HAD to use it somewhere! ;)

Jade_Skywalker:Thanks Girlie, I shalt try to get Mr Inspiration to answer my call once more. ;)

Sarah_K: My family is the same way! With 5 girls and 2 boys :D Aren't big families great? :D :D

Rebecca191:Thanks! Now that I got a little mush out of my system, I am out for character torture. (Funny how that works ;)) Though I can't say that it will be happenign in THIS story, maybe. ;)

MariahJade2: Mush makes me happy too :D A bunch of Lukes is what I pictured too, LOL :D :D

More sometime... (A little Han, a little Jacen, with Prince Charming on the side. ;))

19. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    You lucky girl! I have only one brother, but six sisters and I love it too. 'Course, I'm the oldest so I get to boss everybody around, but I assure you I only lock them in the closets when they're being really nerve-wracking. ;)

Sarah >^,,^<

20. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Wow, what a bunch of wonderful posts I came back to Lunettaswingingfromavineyodelingatthetopofherlungs!!!

LOL, I loved "Daddy's Little Terror" (have you had any story that she hasn't been in?) ;) :D All the mush between the couples was great as well, I don't know how you do it Snarkadong!!! Hmmm....I'm hoping Helaine starts to remember stuff soon! Gee, I wonder just what effect Corran would have on her if she was to become his apprentice in some weird scenario.... ;)

I WANT A POST WITH DOR!!!!! :D :D

21. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Me want more! *Restrains himself from attacking Lunetta ;)*

22. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    It's coming Gimperdoodle ;) And McClain restrain theyself! ;) I will post again sometime! ;)

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You've done made me proud girl! Great mush! They need a little happiness before the bad stuff happens.

24. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    HEY!!! When are we going to see the next one little missy!!! I think this counts for readership you big spoilded person you;););) Hurry up and post!:D

25. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Hey I am letting people catch up if they want. (That as cover up for my slight blockage on Chapter 7)