main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

shall we make a new jedi council?

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by DarthVader10, Apr 30, 2005.

?

shall we make a new jedi council?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. yes

76.9%
  2. no

15.4%
  3. don't care

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader10

DarthVader10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2005
  2. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    shall we make a new council?

3. generalgreivous4

generalgreivous4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    Explain more about this Jedi Council, whats it involve? How will it work?

4. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    its like the jedi council in star wars.

but its kinda different.

10 council members are chosen.

then...

the next vote we get then i'll tell you more.

5. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    As teh CR of the Wales forum, if we were to make a new Jedi council, then I guess that would make me Yoda???

In that case, i'm all for it.

Sorry, let me rephrase that....

Hmmm, for it I am, yeees, hmmmm.

6. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    ok welshguy if we make council you be yoda.

ok.

the jedi council meetings would be held in a council tower{which ether welsh guy or i will make}.

there will be at least 5 members of the council.
    the council members will have to trin a padawan if they want to join.

7. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    yes i think we should

well i all ready have a jedi master who has guide me well in the force *bows to Welshguy*

8. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    ok. thats good

9. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Master Sith is indeed strong in the force and has proven to be a most worthwhile and strong Padawan.

Soon there will be nothing more I can teach him, even though he is head strong and has much to learn of the living force.

So who else would be on this council and what would be its purpose?

Edit: You all like my new icon? I figured that with ep3 approaching I should update it to better reflect my growing power and eventual destruction.. :)

10. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    this council....

well what shall we choose?

jedi or sith?

11. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well seeing as there are only ever 2 Sith, one master, one apprentice. I think we're going to have to go with a Jedi Council.

12. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
  13. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, sounds interesting, and it's good to be back after so many year's, i happened to stumble across my old login and well, it's quite exciting to be back on these boards, you get my vote for the new jedi council, sounds good. [face_love]

14. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Welcome back Yin-Jan. I have to say that I don't remember you, but its possible that our times on this most excellent forum did not overlap. I only started posting here in 2002 (after Clones), but it is good to have another old hand back in the Council.

With your experience and knowledge you may very well get the position of a Welsh Mace Windu!! ;)

15. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    hehe, I hope so man I think I deserve it, considering I am white, I could be perhaps the Ki-Adi-Mundi, but I don't die, I would survive, I am more powerful than him also I believe, hehe.. But if Yoshee is the Yoda here, and then that'd make you the Mace Windu perhaps, or Obi-Wan Kenobi, I don't mind, I'd be either of them, or perhaps the Anakin Skywakler in all of this, hehe, and thank you for welcoming me back, it feels good, as you see it's been a long time also, i started hovering around these boards, back in 99, after the phantom menace, then i dissapeared, then i created an account in 02, for attack of the clones, posted quite a bit in my short time, to rack up 200 posts, then i had to go again, now i'm back, woohoo, and it feels good, just it isn't as lively as it once was, and some old faces have gone it seems, unfortunate that is :)

16. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Wellt he way I see it, English people have no place in Welsh Jedi Council business, hence why Yoshee is not included in the Council.

I just hope that our Welsh Council doesn't turn into a clone of the Welsh Assembly, where we don't have any real powers and just sit around talking aimlessly!

So I guess that still makes me Yoda.

Any other takers for Council positions?

17. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I would, If I had some sort of power, if so I'll happily be Master Kenobi :)

18. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    i know this is not a kind of council but....

Shall we make the...

EMPIRE

19. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    You and your bloody Empires!

:)

This is a peaceful forum, for local people, we'll have no shouting here!

So any preference for which Jedi you want to be on the council yet? Mace is still up for grabs?

20. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    to be honest i'm not quite intrested into it anymore.

21. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmm, dark side I sense in you.

Finish your posting now and forever will the dark side dominate your destiny.

Ok, so if you do want en Empire, what would this Empire consist of exactly and how would it opperate?

22. DarthVader10

Apr 30, 2005
    nope i'm ok.

welshguy you can take charge of this council ok?

23. jedimatt_fx

jedimatt_fx Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    hey guys this is my first post,but i really like the sound of a welsh jedi ccouncil ,(cos im welsh obviously, live in cardiff ,born in swansea ) any way good idea guys ,and maybe i will some day becomeall powerfull and wise .

24. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Jedimat_fx: Welcome to our little corner of the universe my friend. Its nice to have so many new faces popping up here. Try not to get discouraged if there is no action for a day or two, as sometimes Welsh posters go into hiding and are unable to get to the computer.

So tell us a little bit about yourself, we know your from Cardiff/Swansea, but are you still in school, in work etc.

By the way, does the "fx" in your name have any special meaning?

Are you an FX expert for example?

25. jedimatt_fx

jedimatt_fx Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    hi welshguy.

Im not in work im still in school, i wish fx did mean somthing cool but it doesnt , it only means i can crush ppl with the force and smash thier skulls with it . boring...... any way im seriously into star wars .....obviously ,and i havent just joined because of episode 3 ,ive always liked ,it but i heared my friend talking about star wars forums so i researched and found this one ...i really want to get anakins rots force fx lightsaber ,ive heard its worth the money ,is it? ,.well thats some of me summed up.thanks for the good welcome welshguy ,always good to know someones pleased that theres a new guy ,thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.